"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

Anyone remember the ultimate collection with 33 discs ? well one of the CD's had 100 songs by MJ on it and a few were also Malachi..i never thought SONY would stoop so slow and do this themselves

The real acapella is out.

NOT Michael!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kim Kardishan has just tweeted it and it keeps coming up on twitter about being fake so hope for some announcement from Sony or someone soon!

Think about it this way....would you have bought Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, BOTDF, or Invincible if 'a track or two aren't really Michael'....?????

Couldn't agree more :)

What's even more disturbing, is how Sony is disrespecting MJ as an artist. They do not care about his legacy, his integrity or his reputation as a perfectionist.

Imagine how the genereal public will see this. I can allready see comments like "yeah, that Michael Jackson guy used to be a great vocalist, but he really declined during his final years. Just listen to that Breaking News song".

We need to protect Michael's legacy. Sony has to pull that lame excuse for a song from the web. And they has to do it fast.

Jesus..........I was wrong. After all my years of listening, I thought that was just a demo that he wasn't really into. My bad.

This is horrible.

The vibrato in that a cappella version is so obviously faked--the speed of it. They're trying hard to reproduce Michael, but it cannot be done! It's obviously manipulated.

Re: Do You Think "Breaking News" + other Cascio songs will be left out of MICHAEL due to controversy

From what I've heard... no they wont.

The acapella of "Breaking News" made it even more obvious it's not MJ! If that's even possible?! What a disgrace!

Anyone remember the ultimate collection with 33 discs ? well one of the CD's had 100 songs by MJ on it and a few were also Malachi..i never thought SONY would stoop so slow and do this themselves
Yea, I have that and I disagree with u! Those songs are MJ even the demos!

that real acapella version just seals the deal!

guys, this whole mess has got to be almost over.... thank you, whoever you are, that uploaded that acapella, let's try to get some rest tonight!

So I am wondering, anybody heard from Malachi? I am wondering if this was a masterplan by the Cascio's and Malachi. Who knows? All I know is that I am even more certain its fake. What a mess.

^ but still no official statement.

Re: Do You Think "Breaking News" + other Cascio songs will be left out of MICHAEL due to controversy

I don't think it's too late for anything...

What a mess :no:
And how many more MJ albums they're planning to release?

I am not going to say one way or the other whether it is him or not because I dont know. One thing we can not do is compare his voice from twenty years ago to what he would sound like at almost 50 at the time. The voice is different and his style of singing had changed over the years. Unfortunately we are all discussing something that can not be proven because Michael is no longer here. Thats the tragedy of this whole thing.

Anyone know how someone was able to create that true a cappella, to accurately remove all of the music without just sounding like a noise gate effect removing some frequencies?

The real acapella is out.

NOT Michael!!!

This is so disturbing, so disrespectful on so many levels. It is really unbelievable. Oh Michael, I'm so sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

It sounds like someone struggling very hard to mimic Michael's trademark mannerisms and voice, but failing miserably.

The absolute stupidity of Sony to release a debut and heavily hyped song off the new album without even a shed of factually verifiable evidence that it's even Michael singing blows my mind. No wonder TMZ was so positive about this song and so willing to promote it, because it is utter crap and does nothing but damage Michael's image. Thanks Sony.

That acapella was an abomination.

Anyone know how someone was able to create that true a cappella, to accurately remove all of the music without just sounding like a noise gate effect removing some frequencies?

It's not possible to create that from the song.

That is a bonafide leak from someone with access to the multitracks. As you can hear, there are pieces missing - seemingly the bits of the song that are actually Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back