Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED June 2 (posts4&5 )

Re: Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets - List

possible wanting to swap/ sell a pair of tickets for either the 17 or 24th august shows blocks A3 and 112. for two tickets to the 28th show same seat area

Hey there! I have a question how long did it take until you heard from a seller on Viagogo? I tried to purchase 4 tickets for the July 30th show block A3 Row L for $1690. I tried to order the tickets this Saturday, and it's going on Tuesday and still haven't heard nothing. I went ahead and e-mailed Viagogo eariler today to see what's the hold up. Did the seller or someone from Viagogo takes ages to contact you?

Hey there! I have a question how long did it take until you heard from a seller on Viagogo? I tried to purchase 4 tickets for the July 30th show block A3 Row L for $1690. I tried to order the tickets this Saturday, and it's going on Tuesday and still nothing. Did the seller or someone from Viagogo takes ages to contact you?

it says it will take upto two working days so u shold hear something today. if not they send u an email after the 48hrs are up saying htey are bascially chasing the buyer up on it

Ok all please get back on topic and play nice. :)

could anybody please update this thread..

id like to trade my tickets but i´m afraid very few people go through all the messages here or i´d miss some offer that might interest me..thank you - i know its time-consuming.. :)

I'm selling 1 tickey for July 28, section 416, row P.
I'm selling because I've got two tickets to this day, and I only need one.

PM me if you're interested. :)

I have 2 tickets available to the opening night of second leg of the concert.

Michael Jackson
The O2, London,
Thu 7 Jan 2010, 18:30

Seat location: section BK C3, row A, seats 44-45

If you are interested in the tickets, please email me at tonelondon@hotmail.co.uk

I have the validation to pass on to buyers. I accept PayPal and also face-to-face swap.

Thanks,

Tony

Stll need two tickets for 8th july, in lower teirs preferbly 112 or 111.

pm me if you can help

Thanks

Michael Jackson
The O2, London,

If you are interested in the tickets, please email me at tonelondon@hotmail.co.uk

I have the validation to pass on to buyers. I accept PayPal and also face-to-face swap.

Thanks,

Tony

Have emailed you :)

i have 1 ticket for august 10th £150 in bk 107.please pm me if interested,

I'm Still Selling 1 ticket for July 12,
Section 102, Row Y, Seat 86.

& 1 Ticket for july 8,
Section 403, Row A, Seat ??

I'm selling it cause I've found & got a better
offer from someone...

PM or email me If you're
interested??

MJ_Make_Me_Speechless@yahoo.com

:)

Last edited:

Michael Jackson
The O2, London,

Thanks,

Tony

Guys, this poster is a con artist, since one of those seats is actually mine. ;)

Don't buy from them!

after a month of waiting for payment for ticket,i think its finally time to give up on tht and see if any1 else would live a ticket for september 23rd block 411 row q. any1 interested? mail me or sumthing

Guys, this poster is a con artist, since one of those seats is actually mine. ;)

Don't buy from them!

Claire - tonelondon had the wrong seat numbers listed the first time he posted - it's actually seats 44 & 45 that he has for sale and not 45 & 46. You had 46 correct? If you have 44 or 45 please let me know as tonelondon provided me with the confirmation/validation information on his tickets that he is selling and it all looks in order. Please check your seat number for me.

Read my siggy please :)

^^^ Would you like to Trade that for a July Ticket?

4X Tickets
8th July
Block B1
Row D

£100 each, seats alltogether. want to sell all at once as I can't go.

Pm me or email me, vitalstatic@gmail.com

Last edited:

I would advise all members to be weary of the above tickets unless they can prove to admins that the tickets are genuine!

Same response I got on another forum, yes I can provide proof of purchase and whatnot and I want to see them go to a fan for a decent price that covers what I paid for them and not have to spend 4X that on rip off touts.

Back