Chernoff Loses His Law Firm

i have more shall we say untasteful nicknames for him

I WANNA HEAR!!!! PM me it!!!
_eager__by_darkmoon3636.gif

^I lol'd so hard. I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or if he's actually sincerely amused. Either way it was gutsy of him to post them, especially the one where he's kissing Flanny. Lol.

^^I love the kissing flanny one too. Chernoff must have been a cool dude before he made the fatal mistake of aligning himself with Muarry.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Severus Snape
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED. XDDD

165846_322608674495478_998960600_n.jpg

556451_322608754495470_123753155_n.jpg

LOL. Gotta admit bloke's a good sport.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toofunny:

Omg that is way too funny but i doubt any mj fans would do a lovely horse drawing like that for him, wouldnt surprise me if he drew that himself. As for the kissing one now i totally reckon that was done by mj fans lol

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toofunny:

Omg that is way too funny but i doubt any mj fans would do a lovely horse drawing like that for him, wouldnt surprise me if he drew that himself. As for the kissing one now i totally reckon that was done by mj fans lol

I am the proud author of the artwork showcased above.

Oh, it's nothing. xD They were done just for fun. But thanks!

You call those pics nothing?????!!!! man my drawing looks like as if a 5 year old drew it! you are way better then me i'll telll ya that

Back