Chernoff Loses His Law Firm

You call those pics nothing?????!!!! man my drawing looks like as if a 5 year old drew it! you are way better then me i'll telll ya that

Thanks! ^^;

LOL I recently discovered someone put these up on Lipstick Alley! I never knew! I would have totes joined the fun there as well back in July when this was halfway relevant. xD

Oh well. I made an account and told them the full story, since there seemed to be some confusion. I had to post 25 posts before being able to do that, though, so I spammed the shit out of numerous threads with miscellaneous albeit relevant commentary in order to meet the quota. xD

I has no life. But something did come out of this endeavour! Apparently, fanfics have been written about Cherry and Flanny having underpants pillow fights. ? ;3

yep..that's at least three threads and counting..plus some other threads in past forums where people start by mistreating Michael..then negative things happen to them...

Flanny seems to be doing well. No bad news on Baldy, either. I don't believe in karma. I do, however, believe in people's incompetence... and as much as it pains me to insult one of my fans (not), Chernoff is pretty much the dictionary definition of incompetence. The law firm being shut down seems to have happened for a number of reason, from what I gathered: 1. They spent beyond their means (reported) 2. One of the partners, Bill, wanted to start his own private law firm with his wife, Stephanie (firsthand) 3. I have no idea wtf happened to Matt Alford.

Anyway, Chernoff started a new law firm, complete with FB page where his hobbies are posting my pretty artwork and writing poorly worded blogs. Also, imagining profound tragedies and reminiscing about how hot David Walgren and Baldy were with MJ fans. Guess he never got over his obvious envy of Flanny.

Last edited:
Back