Come chat with us on paltalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: COME CHAT WITH US ON PALTALK!! (The old "Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!" thread)

My room's open y'all. :) So get in...:)

Re: COME CHAT WITH US ON PALTALK!! (The old "Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!" thread)

Come in! I'm in there!

not fair, not accesible for mac ownners

Just gotta say that was an excellent and deep conversation we had last night. I :wub: u guys! Hopefully it can happen again today!

J5 girl, I know. It sure was... interesting to say the least. :shifty:

Looks like I missed out. I love interesting deep conversations...and fun and silly conversations ,and really anything but dull conversations.

J5 i never manage to catch you lol when i'm about to go you come on LOL its because of the time differences. Nevermind hope to catch you on tonight!

Michael Jackson KOP room is open COME IN!

no one wants to chat 2day?

^ Aww you missed everyone? :eek:

Come on in guys...chat's open!!!

I'm at work! But I'll be out in an hour though.

k i'm in! We're having a SingSnap party (aka Karaoke lol)

That was fun!!! :lol: And I TALKED A LOT (well more than usually anyways) IN THE MIC!! :wild: Yay! Go me!! :lol: Ask Lorraine! She's the witness! :lol: :lol:

You should put the address to the room in your siggy :) (did I miss it AGAIN??)

ok everyone MJ KOP room is open, James Browns is being played at the moment lol

yeah get ur butts in here! lol

Can we chat tonight? lol

I was prob gon talk but... guess no one wants to. And I'm on my mjsexluvsong high too -_-

LMAO!

Now I'm at work :( I'll probably be on later tonight though. EVERYONE, get what you need to have done finished so we can chat tonight! I'm getting withdrawals! LOL

Well, I'm online....been for a while while doing other things too but I don't think anyone else is on... :( Yeah...let's have a chat tonight! I am COMPLETELY BORED OUT OF MY MIND anyways, so....I need entertainment! :lol: :lol:

Bump!

Michael Jackson King of Pop room is open now on paltalk

Thanks, while I'm at work *pout* LOL

no chatting tonight?

ok everyone its been awhile but summers room on paltalk is now open!!!!!! Come and join us!!!!!! It's a new years party for all those that can't make parties!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Im on now!!!
I just wish this chatroom was open more often :(

ok everyone we need more people in here, we are having a great time! Playing MJ's history album at the moment lol

yeah come join us!! :)

Musta missed it; next time i guess! Thanks for bumpin the thread back up... and we'll most definitely be talking if we hear more MJ news.

Back