Come chat with us on paltalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: COME CHAT WITH US ON PALTALK!! (The old "Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!" thread)

hey unity it was nice talking to u on paltalk :)

Re: COME CHAT WITH US ON PALTALK!! (The old "Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!" thread)

Hewy, its finally working on Mac's: cool.

(now, if only i could find out how to find the rooms on that webversion, lol).

it was nice speaking to you also, would like to speak to you again sometime!

We all should just create a date and all chat together on that date. One big MJ family chat room? It would be fun, no need for it to be a special holiday, just for fun, and to get to know each other a little bit more :).

We all should just create a date and all chat together on that date. One big MJ family chat room? It would be fun, no need for it to be a special holiday, just for fun, and to get to know each other a little bit more :).

Why dont we just chat in the mjjcommunity chatroom?
Just thinking it might be easier for those that are not able to have paltalk on their comps

Why dont we just chat in the mjjcommunity chatroom?
Just thinking it might be easier for those that are not able to have paltalk on their comps
yeah thats a good idea, the only problem is with paltalk you can play music and talk on mic for everyone to hear but on the chat on mjjc i dont think u can do that

ok everyone that chat is open once again, please come and join us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summer told me to tell you all that if you have paltalk to type in king of pop in search and youll be able to find it that way

Ohh mann :(
I cant go on it at the moment as im on the libabary comps
And it dont have paltalk... im not happy

Are there members in the paltalk chat all the time? Or do you have to arrange to meet at a certain time of day etc.? If so, what time and timezone? I don't want to download an application only to find no one in there. xx

Are there members in the paltalk chat all the time? Or do you have to arrange to meet at a certain time of day etc.? If so, what time and timezone? I don't want to download an application only to find no one in there. xx

no there isnt members in all the time, but when we arrange a chat we let everyone know through this thread

Next chat this Saturday January 31st 10 pm CET (Central European Time), that's 9 pm London time, 4 pm New York time and 1 pm California time. To find the room, go to search rooms and type in "king of pop" as the search word. The room is called "King of Pop Party Room". See you there!

What time will it be in australia when its next on?

is anyone in the chat right now? If so I'd love to come in and jam a little.

i am not familiar with paltalk:( do i need to dl the chat program or can i join the group also just from a website?

I got this thing but I've got no bloody clue wth I am doing. :lol:

My name is lil_miss_mj on there for anyone who wants to add. I've added a few peeps. =P

I got this thing but I've got no bloody clue wth I am doing. :lol:

My name is lil_miss_mj on there for anyone who wants to add. I've added a few peeps. =P

:lol: I didn't either when I first got it. It's just like msn, yahoo, or aim. You can talk to people like you would with msn etc.... and it has the ability for people to join chat rooms without having to go onto a website. Hope this helped :D

My name is bnd90 (yea, I'm not creative with nicknames) if you want to add me!

Back