CONFIRMED FALSE_ Judge will be accepting fan letters for sentencing !!

Re: Judge will be accepting fan letters for sentencing !!

Yes please find out if this is legit. If individual letters are being requested I have mine ready to go. If it means signing one letter issued by a fan club I will do that as well.

But I can't help but picture that scene from "Miracle on 34th Street" when all those thousands of letters are hauled in sacks into the courtroom from children writing to Santa happening right there at Murray's sentencing only it will be sacks and sacks of letters from MJ fans. Then the judge gives him the max lol.

I don't want to piss of the Judge if it's not legit info. You have this high profile case and your office is covered with thousands of MJ fans' letters. Maybe we should confirm this then each fan club can write letter. How can Judge have time to process if every fans write a letter.

Is this official statement? I'd like to right a letter but i dont wanna to worry Pastor and to make MJ fans look silly just because if it'd turn out to a rumor. Just can't imagine how many letters will overwhelm Pastor's post.
Of course I"ll support the idea about collective letter from MJJC Forum. I would be proud to do

I don't want to piss of the Judge if it's not legit info. You have this high profile case and your office is covered with thousands of MJ fans' letters. Maybe we should confirm this then each fan club can write letter. How can Judge have time to process if every fans write a letter.

You're right, we should wait for confirmation and then one letter should be issued from each fan club.

However, in my wild imagination the point of all those letters from fans wouldn't be the judge reading each and every one but for the court to see the sheer volume of those letters coming in representing fans all over the world who were deeply affected by Murray's criminal negligence that lead to the death of their hero. But yeah that only happens in movies.:) And I don't think the judge will really need that much convincing. Murray is doing that all on his own heh.

Agree. Even it's confirmed to be true, I still think it's not good idea, can you imagine the judge's office covered with thousands of fan letters, it may piss the judge off. Fan community could represent the whole fan base send one letter, this way will be more powerful IMO.

It could actually have a worse effect, because it would suggest Pastor doesnt follow the law, but is influenced by the public. Which I seriously doubt he is. It's not the AMA, it's a court of justice.

I don't know if its true, but Judge Pastor has been great and may God bless him.

Can someone from MJJC and living in the US please call his office and find out if its true.

Also, is there an email address?

Like Autumn II said, we can always write letters to express our opinions. Its a democracy and there is right to free speech, BUT let's write to thank Judge Pastor AND then add how terribly we-Michael's admirers(better word than fans) from around the world have been affected because the world lost not only the greatest artist but also one of the greatest humanitarians and human beings and why this loss is so personal.
This will help him know the extent of Murray's crime(sin!!!) and hopefully he'll give him a very, very tough sentence, longer than 4 years! (I beleive in miracles!)

We should also point out his despicable act of creating that documentary and how it is a slap on the face of the laws he was supposed to follow and respect.

Please contact the office fast and let us know. We are running out of time. Thankyou!

Last edited:
It could actually have a worse effect, because it would suggest Pastor doesnt follow the law, but is influenced by the public. Which I seriously doubt he is. It's not the AMA, it's a court of justice.
Victim impact statements are read out in court its the norm. it has nothing to do with not following the law. yes its different that hes taken into consideration the fans but this case is a first.and frankly id rather have letterd from fans that were personally closr to mj than the likes of certain jacksons getting up there

I doubt Pastor has time to read thousands of fan mail, and this is absolutely inappropriate for a judge.And he had shown himself to be very strict when it comes to the law, and the impartiality of the jury. And now he would ask fans opinion, which he already knows, to decide on a sentence? Come on, people. I'm am pretty sure this is not true.

This ^^.

I really don't see how fans can be victims in the eyes of the law. I think MJ's mother and children would make the most powerful victim statement. The rest of the family with their stories of being forced to go round the world giving tribute concerts, writing books, promoting dvds, selling perfumes, would have less impact i feel.

Michael's children need to submit a letter they are the real victims here, and their statements would most likely effect the sentencing the most.

All them others (MJ's relatives), would make a mockery out of this entire situation right in court if allowed to speak on anyone's behalf

I guess anyone can make a victim impact statement u dont have to be family in the eyes of the law. yes the kids should make a statement as its been reported they will. Secondly we dont even know if this is true

Thankyou for the update thunder. :)

Thankyou for the update thunder. :)

your welcome....I myself hope that this is legit. This would be a wonderful opportunity for the fans to be heard as well. I like the idea that someone came up with about the fans clubs issuing a letter on behalf of its members,,,this way Pastor wont get overwhelmed with a million letters.

Whether it is true or not, in the US a court can hear from concerned citizens who are impacted by a crime in relation to sentencing, parole and probation. There is nothing weird about this. I see a lot of you are saying this is weird. I see that Autumn and elusive have already spoken about this. You can make a small statement as to why you think a certain criminal should get the max sentence. I am not saying that this news from Pastor is true but simply get your letters ready so that if this is true, you can send it out immediately on Monday.

There is nothing weird about this.

He will have thousands, thousands, thousands of letters to read... I do not know if he really going to read it. Yet it is strange.

Well, actually it does not need to read any letter because the proofs that Murray is guilty (and must be condemned) is screaming in our faces.

I don't think he requested letters be sent if that's the part that a lot of people are wondering about. However, it is common (in the US anyway) for people to write letters to a judge before a person is sentenced. It's not illegal or unprofessional. A few months ago our humane society asked us all to write letters to a judge before the sentencing of a guy who had lit a cat on fire. He would gladly read the letters, maybe not get to all of them before the sentencing but I'm sure he'd read as many as he could. It's your right to mail a letter, just be respectful in it.

Judge Pastor's office address and phone number is public, easy to obtain and create a "send a letter" campaign around it without it being legit. While it is true that in some cases letters have been written to a judge prior to sentencing, it wasn't a barrage of letters (as a member wisely used the "Miracle on 34th Street" Santa letters analogy) from millions of fans of a famous homicide victim. There's no way he'd be able to (or probably want to) read even half of them.

It also seems odd to me that a fan would consider themselves a "victim" in this situation. We lost an incredible artist that has meant a lot to us; Katherine lost her CHILD, Mike's kids lost their FATHER. No fan should be so presumptuous or clueless as to think they're walking in those shoes.

BUT.... Is that official? Where did this information come? It seems that so far there is no confirmation. :unsure:

"Arrest Conrad Murray Campaign"
It came from the head of another fan page who spoke directly with Judge Pastors office. If you dont think its legit you dont have to write a letter hun, we're not forcing anyone to do anything but for some who live outside of the country these are the only things we can do to help make a difference ? Im writing my letter tonight! - Tina"
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150668743446729&id=218224486728
"

I don't think he requested letters be sent if that's the part that a lot of people are wondering about. However, it is common (in the US anyway) for people to write letters to a judge before a person is sentenced. It's not illegal or unprofessional. A few months ago our humane society asked us all to write letters to a judge before the sentencing of a guy who had lit a cat on fire. He would gladly read the letters, maybe not get to all of them before the sentencing but I'm sure he'd read as many as he could. It's your right to mail a letter, just be respectful in it.

Right ^^ that is why I take offense by so many saying it is weird. There is nothing weird about this. Whether they judge asked for letters is a different thing though. Also, I doubt that judges sit and read all letters flooding their office. Obviously there is a procedure to handle things like that.

Well, I don't know what to do. The letter I wrote, which I have not mailed yet, focuses on explaining the loss of Michael Jackson as a person and human being more than Michael Jackson the pop icon and entertainer. My letter speaks of the loss of a great humanitarian and philanthropist, the loss suffered by his three children who must now grow up without their father and the loss that his mother, who he adored, has suffered. I also mention the loss felt by fans worldwide. The loss is very real for them. We are victims too. We have suffered a loss too at the hands of Conrad Murray. No, not the same as his mom and children but still a loss. Most of us see him as more than just an entertainer.

But I'm not sure what to do with my letter. I don't want to annoy Judge pastor, lol.

Judge Pastor's office address and phone number is public, easy to obtain and create a "send a letter" campaign around it without it being legit. While it is true that in some cases letters have been written to a judge prior to sentencing, it wasn't a barrage of letters (as a member wisely used the "Miracle on 34th Street" Santa letters analogy) from millions of fans of a famous homicide victim. There's no way he'd be able to (or probably want to) read even half of them. It also seems odd to me that a fan would consider themselves a "victim" in this situation. We lost an incredible artist that has meant a lot to us; Katherine lost her CHILD, Mike's kids lost their FATHER. No fan should be so presumptuous or clueless as to think they're walking in those shoes.
i doubt any fan is claiming to be in mjs kids shoes i dont see anyone on here claiming that.. but there are many fans who have had mj in the lives for many years. there are many fans who mj was a major part of their life. they were blessed to meet him and there are many fans who became friends with mj and got to know him on a personal level.everyone who loved mj is a victim of murrays actions

i doubt any fan is claiming to be in mjs kids shoes i dont see anyone on here claiming that.. but there are many fans who have had mj in the lives for many years. there are many fans who mj was a major part of their life. they were blessed to meet him and there are many fans who became friends with mj and got to know him on a personal level.everyone who loved mj is a victim of murrays actions

Many of us also never had that chance, but for whom the love is just as strong. I think even though some of us never even saw Michael face-to-face doesn't mean he didn't mean the world to us also. Some fans were blessed, while some of us have to live with the pain of never having those memories with him, of never being able to get to know him or share anything with him.

I've written a letter, but I will not post it until I have a little more confirmation that the court is amenable to receiving something of this kind from fans. Obviously there is the potential for thousands of letters to be received, which Judge Pastor would not have time to read. I think, in any event, it is entirely evident to him the impact of Michael's loss has had upon us. He is a perceptive man of similar generation to Michael - he knows there is an enormous fanbase out there who are grieving, many of whom always will. I am confident that when he considers the impact of Murray's actions that he will also recognise that it affects us too, whether or not he reads letters from us.

Well, I don't know what to do. The letter I wrote, which I have not mailed yet, focuses on explaining the loss of Michael Jackson as a person and human being more than Michael Jackson the pop icon and entertainer. My letter speaks of the loss of a great humanitarian and philanthropist, the loss suffered by his three children who must now grow up without their father and the loss that his mother, who he adored, has suffered. I also mention the loss felt by fans worldwide. The loss is very real for them. We are victims too. We have suffered a loss too at the hands of Conrad Murray. No, not the same as his mom and children but still a loss. Most of us see him as more than just an entertainer.

But I'm not sure what to do with my letter. I don't want to annoy Judge pastor, lol.

Please, please, please send it suzynyc! He will DEFINITELY not be annoyed. You are so truthful in telling about the massive loss we are having to deal with because we've lost not just the greatest genius but also one of the greatest humanitarians and human beings ever! I'm sure you've been respectful in stating this and I urge you to please send it. I wish there were an email add so I could send one from India too.

LOL this is NOT true. If it was i would laugh my arse off. This is a homicide case and wtf do fans know about sentencing??

LOL this is NOT true. If it was i would laugh my arse off. This is a homicide case and wtf do fans know about sentencing??

i think maybe he wants to know the vox populi why not. i'm not sure if all this plan is true but i could understand why judge can admit fans opinion. fans are people who aware of importance of this case much more than somebody else (including family, in my opinion).

We're going to find out if it's real or not. If it is we're going to do an official one from MJJC as well.
Thank you. This is exactly what I was hoping to read. :flowers:

Back