Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No Links allowed]

Re: Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No media Llinks allowed]

:clapping:

I also hope all publishers follow suite. But sadly some have no morals. Dirt sells

I am with you on this i prayer their all follow sutie.

Murray is wasting his time he need to move on and i prayer that the Medical Board will not give him his license back reasons why.

1 He took a life he didn't save a life (Do No Harm)
2.He was give a drug that was only use in a hospital setting not your home.
3 His judgement was poor he didn't help the patient.
4 He walk away from his patient which was under Propofol he cause the death of Michael Jackson

IMO i don't see how their will be able to give Murray his licenses back he is a danger he should never be allow to pratice medical anymore.

:clapping:

I also hope all publishers follow suite. But sadly some have no morals. Dirt sells

Sadly you're right but when it comes to TV Murray is way up there on cloud 9 at 60 he can be as big as Michael.....at 61 he will be a multi billionare but just let one TV host ask him a few wrong questions and dare to shatter his dreams and his very...very short fuse will ignite:8-25-03bomb:

Conrad Murrray
FBI Investigates Death Threats

The FBI is investigating death threats made in connection with Conrad Murray's release from jail ... and it appears they're being made by a group of Michael Jackson fanatics.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the threats have been targeted at Murray's lawyer, Valerie Wass. Here are some of them:

-- "One blow to the head is all you need."
-- "If you think MJ fans are insignificant ... you are dead wrong, DEAD wrong"
-- "Better get that hair brushed and be ready because MJ fans will be everywhere setting yours and Murray's lies straight."

As for why the fans are targeting Wass, there are 2 reasons. First, because they don't know how to reach Murray. The second reason is based on video from the night of Murray's release, when Wass confronted a screaming Jackson fan who claimed Murray was a murderer. Wass fired back, "If you were not so ignorant, you would know he was not convicted of murder!" And she continued to rant.

Wass also said after Murray's release, "There's a small group of these Jackson fanatics. They're annoying, but insignificant."

We're told Wass called the FBI and was told they would investigate.

TMZ

She is as much delusional as CM.
V Wass can rest easy, as long as T Sneddon is alive, she has nothing to fear from MJ fans.

I think its more like she is trying to make herself to appear significant, but in reality nobody cares to kill her.

Dear CM, perhaps a low profile would help get those fanatics off your case....

Lasttear, its not CM that contacted on Fbi, its his appeal attorney Valeria W
"the threats have been targeted at Murray's lawyer, Valerie Wass"

@Bubs, note to self - must read better. Thanks, my answer is still the same though. Lol

My hope is that Murray keep a low profile, Of course he won't do that cause he has way too much $$$ to pay back, Murray STOP having side chicks and babies.:censored:

Tygger;3924133 said:
Qbee, clicking on a link is not the only method of profit for these media outlets. The media outlets realize future profits when they monitor fansites (as well as social media) because they can easily gauge demand and can tailor their articles to a certain base that includes some fans. Monitoring allows the media outlets to know what articles/clips will generate an expected, predicted, response which allows for increased traction, and therefore, increase profit.

qbee;3925472 said:
Conrad Murrray

I personally do not trust this particular media outlet. It is illogical for any fan to threaten Wass only because a fan saw Wass make this particular comment AND because they cannot locate the doctor.

This article would not have been written if this particular outlet did not monitor fan responses to BoycottCM’s baffling decision to draw some fans’ attention to Wass’ “crime of negligence” comment when she was correct.

It is disheartening to see fans taken advantage of by these outlets.

Unfortunately in this case, many MJ fans reacted from their hearts and not, like Wass, with a legal mind. They didn't/don't see the difference legally, between 'murder' and 'negligence'. And of course the tabloids are all over it, they don't need much of an excuse to hit out with the MJ 'fanatics' label. Shame they were handed all the ammunition they needed on a plate in this instance.

qbee;3925472 said:

The second reason is based on video from the night of Murray's release, when Wass confronted a screaming Jackson fan who claimed Murray was a murderer. Wass fired back, "If you were not so ignorant, you would know he was not convicted of murder!"
TMZ

Tygger;3926013 said:
This article would not have been written if this particular outlet did not monitor fan responses to BoycottCM’s baffling decision to draw some fans’ attention to Wass’ “crime of negligence” comment when she was correct.

VeraR;3926214 said:
Understandably, but unfortunately in this case, many MJ fans reacted from their hearts and not, like Wass, with a legal mind. They didn't/don't see the difference legally, between 'murder' and 'negligence'.

I came in this thread to write about the difference of 'murder' and 'negligence' and now I am surpised to see it is mentioned here.

My thoughts are follow:
We all in the past have Murray always called murderer because for us we felt Murray has Michael murdered.

But this term is not only incorrect in the meaning of legal mind. In fac: from what we know about Murray's handling in the morning from Jun. 25, 2009 at time Murray had not Michael murdered actively. From what we know it is much more bad: Michael croaked as a lonely helpless animal in the nature whereas Murray left him and was thoughtless and unscrupulous in an other room made his telefone calls.

A murderer murders to 99% one times in his life and the most they are in affect.
Negligence is a character trait. Neglicence is not a matter from affect and always it is the danger for reiteration.
This is the difference and whereas for the law the murdererer is more bad so in real life the neglicence ist more bad for other humans because the reiteration. Especiallythis is apply for a physician!

Murray is fighting with medical board for his practic registering again.
I think we should much more insist on Murray's negligence because this really is contraproductive for lawyer Wass' and his fight.
He has made 17 (seventeen!!!) errors and faults with Michael and he is not only a simply doctor buthe is a special doctor. A doctor who makes 17 faults under stress would be an unreasonable demand for all other patients in the future.

VeraR, Mneme, agreed. I am not disputing the fans who call the doctor a murderer. TJ Jackson testified his uncle was murdered and the defense lawyer, Bina, wisely did not attempt to correct him.

So Muarry is doing what we expected, which is trying to sell a book. What happened to the money he made from the documentary? Did everything go to the trial lawyers? I was hoping they would deport him as they do with criminals after they serve time. Just last week they sent back over 100 Jamaicans after they served time in jail, but I guess drug dealers get harder penalties than killers.

It seems that rather than thinking about other options for employment while in prison, he decided to focus on writing a book. That was another bad decision he made. There are several doctors & lawyers who can no longer practice and find suitable employment.

He is a naturalized citizen I dont think he can be deported that easily, can he?

He's father of American citizens. I'm not familiar with US legislation, but I doubt he can be deported.

He's a US citizen- became clear when he was ordered to surrender (all?) his passport(s), and I think even his naturalization date was mentioned somewhere.

Btw, having children that are US citizens is of no meaning in 2013, parents of US citizens are being deported every single and day and in much more dire circumstances, that kind of cruelty is 'normal' in US immigration, contrary to urban myth and folklore.

Btw, I had wondered in the past if some fans might run into legal trouble if any of their actions might be construed as harassment and threats- anybody remember fans being removed from the courtroom during the Murray trial? The fact that two fans already had to answer to a judge for their behavior is reason for caution.

Having said that, Wass seems emotionally all over the map and unprofessional at best. What did she think would happen if she positioned herself at the gate on the eve of Murray's release? I honestly feel that both fans and Wass played right into the media's expectations of a juicy scream fest and there are no 'winners' aside from the media that got a nice sound bite.

I really have to wonder how much interest there is in him and what he has to say and how much he's willing to risk to get "his" side of the story out to rehabilitate his image. I think, based on the lukewarm response of publishers thus far, that there may be a limited audience for his book. How many convicted felons can you name who penned successful NY Times best seller books? It's not like he's credible or has anything significant to add about Michael's life after the detailed testimony from two trials. And, who would believe him?

Last edited:

Thread cleaned. To keep this thread on topic, please take any discussions about the Jackson's to.
The Jackson's - [Discussion Thread] ( In this forum)

Please take discussions about the boycott Conrad Murray Capmpaign to the
Michael Jackson Fans United - Tired of Injustice - No Profit for Conrad Murray (Pinned in New forum)

Please Read :http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...and-discussion-thread-No-media-Llinks-allowed

Thank you for your cooperation and as always if you have any questions or concerns PM Admin and do not derail the thread by replying or discussing moderation requests on the board.

"Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ About Whether Pop Star Was A Pedophile"

What a way the get people to watch this interview.

That host woman asked from CM:"Do you believe he was pedophile?" and you have to watch the interview before you get his answer.

^^^^^ Out of all the questions Murray deserved to be quizzed over they asked that, and that's the one that gets reported! :mat:

^^^^^ Out of all the questions Murray deserved to be quizzed over they asked that, and that's the one that gets reported! :mat:

At least they are advertising this episode as: Watch the interview of the man who killed Michael Jackson, although I find it twisted that they call him killer, but yet give him opportunity to talk.

Different note, if anyone feels to let Aus 60 minutes to hear what you think of them giving platform for killer, here is their facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/60Minutes9/posts/547702515299068?comment_id=4241223&notif_t=like

Last edited:

oh god

What an effing mess!! Seriously Michael is dehumanized and kicked beyond human comprehension. The hatred toward Michael is bigger than the hatred toward the likes of Hitler.

SMH

Rest in peace my sweet angel :cry:

okay I've had it, I've had it. hey interview lady GO TO HELL.

:bugeyed:doh: what the....

The whole interview thing is such a pathetic sham desperately designed to grab ratings. the interviewer makes it so obvious. what a waste.

Shame on the media!

The fact that Murray is being given a platform is disgusting and it makes me sick. I have no words to how low the media will sink.

Back