Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

ISNT THIS SAD? WHAT MAKES A PERSON LIKE WADE DO THIS? HE WAS MICHAELS FRIEND!

i really dont understand and it makes me sick. whats wrong in this world that things like this happen.

How can Wade even sleep at night? Will he ever be able to get happy after all this shit he is creating now?

All his proofen lies? Doesnt he care? Where does this strong hate towards the Jacksons come from just few years after MJs death?

What changes peoples mind so crazy as a part of the inner Jackson circle?

i will never understand this. what a disappointment. poor Michael.

Wade, go to tell.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ And Look at Jordan. How can he and his family walk around. The Garvin are pure trash.

Yeah thanks to all of you with twitter fighting the cause

i am happy we live in times of social media where everyone can reach out for the truth.

just would never have imagined that we have to go through a similar scenario EVER again after 2005.

The we-wanna-MJ-be-guilty agenda continues.... by RO

Let's just continue ignoring cancerous companies like Radar Online please. I really rather not see articles or links from them anymore. They have proven they are the lowest of the low.... with their own fabricationed evidence a few years ago. Or in your post I saw them talk on about his hidden closet, lmao!

I'd love to see that company going bankrupt, hell drop a goddamn bomb on that building.

This expert is a ****ing joke. MJ didn't bleach his skin, but hey he's clearly lying here according to him. That guy can **** right off as far as I'm concerned. Where to they find guys like these? Ah right, scum finds scum, makes sense.

i am happy we live in times of social media where everyone can reach out for the truth.

Just would never have imagined that we have to go through a similar scenario EVER again after 2005.

Yes and in times where we have Youtube and can make good and powerful videos to educate people and show them who MJ was!
I often wished that youtube was invanted much earlier for MJ back in 2002.
He whouldn't have needed Bashir. He could have talked directly to the puplic on his own channel....

Let's just continue ignoring cancerous companies like Radar Online please. I really rather not see articles or links from them anymore. They have proven they are the lowest of the low.... with their own fabricationed evidence a few years ago. Or in your post I saw them talk on about his hidden closet, lmao!

I'd love to see that company going bankrupt, hell drop a goddamn bomb on that building.

This expert is a ****ing joke. MJ didn't bleach his skin, but hey he's clearly lying here according to him. That guy can **** right off as far as I'm concerned. Where to they find guys like these? Ah right, scum finds scum, makes sense.
It is amazing in MJ's death report it says he has a skin disorder but these jerks continue to say bleach his skin. Goes to show who is the crazy ones.
And those people are so called experts paid by them. I can find a "expert" to support MJ.

It is amazing in MJ's death report it says he has a skin disorder but these jerks continue to say bleach his skin. Goes to show who is the crazy ones.
They say this because there was found bleaching products in his room after he died and because of an interview where Kathrine said something which people missinterpreats.
For myself I'm not sure if he used bleaching products maybe after the LWMJ- Documentary to cover up his skin desease in some areas. I whould love to be sure about this subject.

Again, when this trash comes out, it will be taken apart. I do not know about the UK and others but in America, it will be. Good example that is now going on with Actor Jussie Smollett who was beat up a few weeks ago. everyone had pity for him and now everyone is questions him because of how he is handling his case and wont turn over certain materials. Now he is being looked at "side eyed". The point is people will question once something comes out. To me, this film was more hype by the entertainment media. Yes, there will be haters and haters are going to hate no matter what. Amazing how some people want to believe someone molested a child. Still we are going to stay in prayer. Look how that Mall pulled MJ's status, but in the end, they put it back. At the grammy's during the Motown tribute, they played dancing machine. I do not think they were going to do a tribute to MJ. why? it was about MOTOWN, Not MJ alone so I think that was just someone starting rumors to have something to say.

ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4241084 said:
They say this because there was found bleaching products in his room after he died and because of an interview where Kathrine said something which people missinterpreats.
For myself I'm not sure if he used bleaching products maybe after the LWMJ- Documentary to cover up his skin desease. I whould love to be sure about this subject.
Let me tell you. I have used bleaching crème for spots that use to be on my back and face and it DOES NOT make your skin light like MJ's (in fact, your skin can get darker once the spots fade. leave bleaching crème out. it turns dark). people be running their mouths and do not know what they are talking about.

So "powerful" is now the to-be-repeated word. :rolleyes: The whole thing is so fake and orchestrated, it's ridiculous.
That is just like when people use the word "bombshell".

I dont understand this.

If Wade was in love with Michael, and like its portrayed in the documentary it was a wonderful loving relationship. If Wade had pleasant, loving, amazing sex for 7 years with Michael. Why would he suddenly be switching into Brandi Jackson and a heterosexual relationship? It does not make any sense.

In fact, many boys who have been sexually abused long term turn out to be gay, but NONE of the boys in Michaels life has turned out to be gay.

Last edited:

Lightbringer - non of it makes sense..

* You can't keep quite out of fear of going to jail and not speaking out because of not realizing it was wrong at the same time!! Which is it?
* You can't answer vivid questions in court of SPECIFIC sexual acts and say "NO" while later saying that he answered as to what he knew at the time and be truthful.. Did he touch you are not?
* living in denial, not coming to terms with abuse is very different than ADVOCATING for your abuser
* How about both Wade and James coming to the realization the exact same way? with their first born child they realize it was molestation

keep going? lol!

Lightbringer;4241088 said:
I dont understand this.

If Wade was in love with Michael, and like its portrayed in the documentary it was a wonderful loving relationship. If Wade had pleasant, loving, amazing sex for 7 years with Michael. Why would he suddenly be switching into Brandi Jackson and a heterosexual relationship? It does not make any sense.

In fact, many boys who have been sexually abused long term turn out to be gay, but NONE of the boys in Michaels life has turned out to be gay.
I guess he didn’t expect her to come forward but didn’t he also say he looked at his son and wanted to do sexual things to him and what does his wife think about that?? Or was that just a story. Anyway I don’t get how he can think that this will make him relevant in the industry. I think people will be very sceptical to work with someone who can turn on you like that and he is embarrassing his family and damaging Michaels reputation.

I dont understand this.

Sorry, I have to disagree. I'm gay, and I wasn't sexually molested growing up. Reed, Robson and Safechuck are suspect

La74;4241090 said:
I guess he didn’t expect her to come forward but didn’t he also say he looked at his son and wanted to do sexual things to him and what does his wife think about that?? Or was that just a story. Anyway I don’t get how he can think that this will make him relevant in the industry. I think people will be very sceptical to work with someone who can turn on you like that and he is embarrassing his family and damaging Michaels reputation.

It was James that stated he imagined him sexualy assulting his child not Wade. But they both visualized there kids bein assulted! well of course that's how the story goes

Just out of interest - does anyone else here intended on NOT watching this 'documentary' when it airs? I'm reluctant to invest 4 hours of my time on this nonsense, however with the same token I feel like I'll be ill prepared when challenged..

Just out of interest - does anyone else here intended on NOT watching this 'documentary' when it airs? I'm reluctant to invest 4 hours of my time on this nonsense, however with the same token I feel like I'll be ill prepared when challenged..

I don't. I don't have HBO, even if I did, I wouldn't watch it.

I have kind of told myself I will have to watch it so I know exactly what's said when I'm arguing with people.

Sorry, I have to disagree. I'm gay, and I wasn't sexually molested growing up. Reed, Robson and Safechuck are suspect

I think you misunderstood me? I have never said that every person thats gay has been sexually molested, in fact I did not say anything like that at all.

I said that of people that have been molested long term, there is a greater % of them that turns out to be gay compared to people that has not been molested. At least I remember reading that.

Further, I would like to add that I have absolutely nothing against gay people.

I will probably end up watching it, NOT on HBO though! I really don't want to but (for me) to be able to rebuttle accusations the way I do.. I feel the need to dissect every word and micro-expression in that that d!ckumentary and have answers for everything 'Wade Supporters" throw at me/us..

This around I would advise everybody - PIRATE the documentary if you insist having to see it. For lords sake, DO NOT give HBO or whoever its broadcasting ratings. Any company broadcasting this slanderous stinking piece should be avoided.

I assume someones going to pirate it and make a full written transcript?

To be honest, I dont think anyone here need to see the documentary to be able to fight haters. We know the story and set up of the documentary already from the civil suits and Dan Reeds interviews etc. The only thing we dont know is the exact wording of all the vaseline use, anal rape and so forth. And of course we dont know the wording all the experts they have on to explain how reasonable W&S stories are.

The first 60 minutes of the movie is basicly a grooming process where they show lots of footage of Wade & Safechuck as boys, to get the audience to feel for them, thinking they are lovely kids etc - and they were lovely kids - its just that they became assholes just recently as adults when they became greedy.

There is also going to be alot of focus on how these brave victims lifes have been ruined in the process and that they have had enormous struggles etc.

Last edited:

I think you misunderstood me? I have never said that every person thats gay has been sexually molested, in fact I did not say anything like that at all.

I said that of people that have been molested long term, there is a greater % of them that turns out to be gay compared to people that has not been molested. At least I remember reading that.

Further, I would like to add that I have absolutely nothing against gay people.

Okay, I see your point. Thank you for clearing that up. I think Reed, Robson and the other one are truly suspect because what person in their right minds would ever fantasize about pedophilia?

is there anyone here who saw the fraudomentary? do we have more details about what was shown and said during the 4 hours? i mean, we know the main lies already, but 4 hours have to be filled with a lot of crap lol

I'm absolutely not gonna watch it. I understand that some people here do intend to watch it so they can have the full picture and whenever talking to someone can really rebut stuff but personally.... nope. After this has aired I'll just wait and see if the estate does something. Here and there online I'll post facts but if we're back to square one and people don't want to listen....then I will be done.

I'm gonna stop caring about anyone that just chooses to remain a dumb ignorant ****, because it's a waste of time. Time will tell really.

is there anyone here who saw the fraudomentary? do we have more details about what was shown and said during the 4 hours? i mean, we know the main lies already, but 4 hours have to be filled with a lot of crap lol
We already knew details.
The spanish Movie Director who saw it talked about it in the befinning of this episode of them MJ Cast:
https://youtu.be/vpdvL1OrLxQ

Well, Geraldine Hughes saw it at sundance. And Taj has confirmed he is in contact with her. So Taj definitely is not completely in the dark. I am sure Taj and the estate knows as much as possible, having not seen it themselves.

Glanni;4241102 said:
<menu type="context" id="fcltHTML5Menu"><menuitem command="context" label="Copy Link Text"></menuitem></menu>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A must hear interview with Geraldine Hughes, author of &quot;Redemption: the Truth re Michael Jackson Allegations&quot; book that proves MJ was not a child molester. Hear her comments on &quot;Leaving Neverland&quot; after viewing at Sundance. <a href="https://t.co/6x1Twh0WRv">https://t.co/6x1Twh0WRv</a> via <a href="https://twitter.com/YouTube?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@YouTube</a></p>&mdash; Geraldine Hughes (@Redemption_mj) <a href="https://twitter.com/Redemption_mj/status/1093663214179471360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 8, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Honestly bleaching skins do make you lighter. We all know MJ always said he used them to even out his skin. Not a big deal.

Google search Sammy Sosa. Baseball player in the USA. Retired. He said he used whitening and he his skin got soooo light.

It's easier and unfair for me to judge, but I do not understand Jacksons family sometimes.

Are they just tired overall? Have most of them came out with their own statements? It's like they are too scared to lash out.

No idea why TAJ would have to do a go fund me. You would think Janet or some others might chip in. They all just seem to quiet to me.

Back