Custom MJ Graphics

Spyce

Guests
UPDATE 3/27/14: Since there is a limit of 10 images per post, I have decided to create a simple web page with all the graphics I have made on one page. It's not an issue now as I only have made a few, but I plan on making many more and I know people won't want to go digging through pages and pages of this thread to try and find something. Always check this page for new additions. (It's pretty simple looking now, but I just wanted to get something up and running. I'll "jazz" it up later) ;)

Animated-pink-flickering-stars.gif
View my Photoshop tutorial (in post #11)
Animated-pink-flickering-stars.gif

A few years ago I was a regular member of another board for a different musician/band, and we had a thread where myself and a couple others would create and share graphics that we made. People could request a graphic to be made, and we would get to work. I created hundreds of these graphics over the years and I enjoyed every minute of it :)

I would like to do something like that here. If somebody wants a graphic made for their signature or avatar or profile pic, just let me know and I will get to work on it as quickly as possible. I can do others as well, like wallpapers, just know those take a little extra time. Like Michael, I refuse to pass off shoddy work. You will not see something from me unless I am happy with it myself ;)

If you have a specific picture(s) you would like me to use or quotes to include, or if the graphic needs to fit specific dimensions, make sure you let me know first. And if anybody else has Photoshop (or similar graphics program), feel free to jump in and help out :)

You are welcome to use the graphics I post in here for your own personal use unless otherwise stated. This really shouldn't be an issue most of the time, seeing as how I am making these graphics for everyone to use. All of my graphics will have a small, non-obtrusive watermark on them just so people can't steal them and claim them as their own. I'm sorry, but I will not remove these.

These are the two I have made so far...

This is the graphic in my signature (not to be re-used):

And I created this one based on my signature. I use it as my Facebook cover (click for full-size):

Last edited:
Just made a new signature/banner graphic. Feel free to use :)

Last edited:
That's a wonderful piccie you made there, Spyce! I :heart: creative peeps.

I've been 'tempted' to buy Photoshop too cause I love being 'creative' but I just lack the time for any more creative projects.

Do you also make 'covers' for books?
I don't mean the 'full' dust cover though... Just the 'piccie' you see on the 'cover'.

I would like to have a PRO one for a next "Michaelized' book called "Take the talent out" I would like to see in print.

Please reply here or even PM me if you're up for it!

Of course, I would 'credit' you.

Thanks for sharing your talent here!

Thank you :)

I've been using Photoshop for almost 20 years and I've never purchased it. Just sayin'... haha ;)

Anyhow, I would love to make a cover for you. I'll send you a PM.

Last edited:
I'd like you to share a tutorial for these :D as I am a graphics 'designer' myself and I love the textures and effects used on those :heart: thanks for the offer. I've been wanting to make a new siggy since the last one I made was the one I'm using and it's been a while, school has kept me busyyy :girl_tantrum: you're quite good :kickass:

MJ- I'd love to share how I do my work. I'll probably do a video tutorial because it's just easier that way. I've made step-by-step tutorials before using screen shots and it's a major pain the you-know-where. This is my last day off this week, so I'll have something up by the end of the day :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone- I wasn't able to get to do everything I wanted to do. It's been a pretty rough day so I decided to just take it easy. I will still get people's graphics made, it just won't be until I have time off again next week (I work 10-14 hour shifts Friday-Monday, so unfortunately I have no time on the weekends). If I do have some extra time, I will get done what I can, but I'm not holding my breath :lol:

But definitely keep the requests coming in. I need something to keep me busy on my days off :)

Last edited:
Created a wallpaper this time. I've had "Man in the Mirror" stuck in my head all day, so that was the inspiration behind this piece. It's high quality- 1920x1080, so it should fit any resolution screen very nicely. And I haven't forgotten about the pieces others wanted from me, and the tutorial. Those are in the works. (Click the image below to view full-size):

Last edited:
Made this for PurdyYungThang84 (not for anybody else's use):

forumsig1.gif

Last edited:
Finally- I got the tutorial video made! Woo! :)

The audio and video are not perfectly synced, and I apologize for that. I tried recording this so many time using so many different settings, but I just couldn't fix it. So it is what it is. It doesn't detract from the video too much, but it is noticeable in some spots (at least to me it is).

And here is the cover photo, for you to use:

Last edited:
Feeling a bit down tonight and "Ben" really just struck a chord with me. What has happened to all the love and compassion and innocence in the world? Where has it gone? I wish I could just say "I'm sorry", and you'd be back, then you could see just how much you mean to this world, and you could see that you did have a friend. In every single one of us. My only hope is that you knew this and you didn't die the "lonely man" so many claim you were.

forumsig2.png

Bah. Sorry.

Last edited:
How do you guys like my new siggy outfit???

::turns to the left::

::turns to the right:: lol :upside_down:

Many gracious thanks to Spyce for my new (and rather hot, if I do say so myself lol) banner!

Feeling a bit down tonight and "Ben" really just struck a chord with me. What has happened to all the love and compassion and innocence in the world? Where has it gone? I wish I could just say "I'm sorry", and you'd be back, then you could see just how much you mean to this world, and you could see that you did have a friend. In every single one of us. My only hope is that you knew this and you didn't die the "lonely man" so many claim you were.

mj-sig6.png

Bah. Sorry.

Oh my dear..... I know the feeling well. I'd like to think that he did see it, just how many people still had such abundant love in their hearts for him...

mj-sig6.png

Bah. Sorry.

Awwww :huggie: Michael knew, Hun :blush:
He knew how loved he was and we were his 'strength' and 'pick me up' through his darkest days.
I more then often wish we could have saved him though :blush:

WOW, PurdyYungThang :ciao:

The siggy is indeed HOT and AWESOME :wild:

Awwww :huggie: Michael knew, Hun :blush:
He knew how loved he was and we were his 'strength' and 'pick me up' through his darkest days.
I more then often wish we could have saved him though :blush:

WOW, PurdyYungThang :ciao:

The siggy is indeed HOT and AWESOME :wild:

That's what I've heard, and I believe that, truly. But then I hear conflicting stories of how "sad" and "lonely" and "broken" he was and it just gets me. Those are probably just exaggerations and sensationalized stories, but at the same time, his life was extremely difficult so, in my mind, the chances that the may have felt this way do not seem entirely out of the realm of possibility.

Ah.. I'm just thinking on it too much I guess. Gotta get back to thinking those happy thoughts! :)

That's what I've heard, and I believe that, truly. But then I hear conflicting stories of how "sad" and "lonely" and "broken" he was and it just gets me. Those are probably just exaggerations and sensationalized stories, but at the same time, his life was extremely difficult so, in my mind, the chances that the may have felt this way do not seem entirely out of the realm of possibility.

Ah.. I'm just thinking on it too much I guess. Gotta get back to thinking those happy thoughts! :)

I guess, we all have the GOOD and BAD days :blush: All have the blessed days and cursed ones... Just like Michael had... I know, he had to endure a lot in his life but only focus on the negative NAH... :scratch:I guess, we wonder and worry cause Michael means so much to us and if you :love: someone you never want to see them hurt, right?

Anyway, keep up the excellent work you do on the custom graphics :punk:

OMG lol I was just asking daryll last week about a custom fan fic cover and who could do it, and she mentioned you spyce - but i told her I was too shy to ask lol. But that was because I had no idea you OFFERED custom graphics, I thought it was just a favor between you and Daryll hahaha. I had no idea this thread existed.

So I'd like a "book" cover as well. Dimensions are 256x400.

The fic is called "Awake While Asleep." Its got a slight paranormal theme to it - something subtle. You can PM me if you want more details for inspiration. It'll be with mature MJ (2005-This is It). The leading lady will have the face of Sherri Saum if it looks good to fit her in, but you don't have to.

If you're able to do this, I thank you soooooooooo much!

Too bad I can't see any of the images you posted :(

I will update them soon so people can see them when they come here. Probably won't be this weekend though... more like next week when I have time off :)

OMG lol I was just asking daryll last week about a custom fan fic cover and who could do it, and she mentioned you spyce - but i told her I was too shy to ask lol. But that was because I had no idea you OFFERED custom graphics, I thought it was just a favor between you and Daryll hahaha. I had no idea this thread existed.

So I'd like a "book" cover as well. Dimensions are 256x400.

The fic is called "Awake While Asleep." Its got a slight paranormal theme to it - something subtle. You can PM me if you want more details for inspiration. It'll be with mature MJ (2005-This is It). The leading lady will have the face of Sherri Saum if it looks good to fit her in, but you don't have to.

If you're able to do this, I thank you soooooooooo much!

I don't mind helping you out (and you don't have to be afraid to ask... if you need help in the future just give me a shout! ;))

Do you have any particular MJ pics you want me to try and use? And the girl, and particular pictures of her? Any ideas on how you might want the cover to look? Basically, the more details you can give, the better, so I know what I'm working towards. Book covers, I think, should always be a representation of what the story is about- just throwing pictures of two people in the cover doesn't do anything other than tell people "this is a story that features Michael", ya know? So any more details you can give about how you'd like the cover to look, or about the story itself.... just let me know. I work all weekend and probably won't get to this though until next week on my time off.

Last edited:
I sent them to you on Facebook, but they are also here if you ever "lose" them.... here's your sig. I couldn't decided which word placement I thought looked best, so here's both of them and you can choose whichever one you want to use :)

karin-sig1-2.jpg

karinsig1.jpg

I sent them to you on Facebook, but they are also here if you ever "lose" them.... here's your sig. I couldn't decided which word placement I thought looked best, so here's both of them and you can choose whichever one you want to use :)

karin-sig1-2.jpg

karinsig1.jpg

Thank you so very, very much Spyce, you are a gem !

Hugsss

I made this following a tutorial. The concept is not mine. The end result is pretty cool.

rw1mhi.jpg

Back