Did Michael Jackson die for our sins?

I will offer this to this discussion, I urge people to look up the term "Lightworker" on any good search engine.

Like Obama, Michael Jackson in my opinion was a Lightworker, he did his utmost to "Heal The World" and in no way wanted to harm anyone.

That says it all to me.

As for him being sent by God, is it not fair to say we've all been sent by God to make this World a better place?

I agree very much with the blogger! Exept I don't think there should be a day of shame.. Instead we should spend EVERYDAY on loving eachother.
I will offer this to this discussion, I urge people to look up the term "Lightworker" on any good search engine.

Like Obama, Michael Jackson in my opinion was a Lightworker, he did his utmost to "Heal The World" and in no way wanted to harm anyone.

That says it all to me.

As for him being sent by God, is it not fair to say we've all been sent by God to make this World a better place?

please.. I've searched this term before and all I see is money-making institutions.. Schools and curses and whatever.. You don't educate to be a god-blessed person.
Thats the education of life, or the gift of birth.

I know you're not trying to be funny...however that had me laughin'

Michael is God like. Remember he always said to be God like.

Haha.

These threads just irk me.

Threads/Thoughts like this are why alot of MJ fans get funny looks.

Not that i care.

MJ Forever.

I agree very much with the blogger! Exept I don't think there should be a day of shame.. Instead we should spend EVERYDAY on loving eachother.

please.. I've searched this term before and all I see is money-making institutions.. Schools and curses and whatever.. You don't educate to be a god-blessed person.
Thats the education of life, or the gift of birth.

Yes, but some people dont do it for money and even though this is one of those rare things to hear in this day and age they do it quite simply out of the goodness of their Heart.

Michael fits the description of a Lightworker. Of course you're gonna find money-making institutions etc relating to this term! It always happens. You can search Jesus and get the same result! lol
But Michael to me was one of the Lightworkers, a very exceptional one.

Michael WAS a gift to the world, and he truly did endure some hardships in his time but I think comparing him to Jesus is going too far. As great as Michael was he wasn't perfect, he still made mistakes, he lied, he hurt people sometimes. Putting him on a pedestal and revering him as some sort of God is a mistake imo, and probably the last thing he'd want. He was only a human being, just like everyone else.

michael said he liked to be looked at as a person not a personality.
he didnt die for our sins, he died because thats the cycle of life.
michael i doubt would like his fans to think he was godlike, he wanted you to know (like all celebs want you to know) that they are human. and it stressed him out to be put on some high pedistal. he probably meant he wanted to do good for this earth if he said anything about godlike. as everyone should do good.
jesus was gods son, he was godlike, he has his own holiday which is the biggest holiday ever, he was from a virgin birth, if thats your faith.
michael was human and exceptional human. theres non-celeb people who give to charities everyday and are great people to but dont sing and dance on stage to get known.

we say certain people are a gift to this earth, but life is a gift for us all, including michael, he was a great human as we all should be great humans and do good, and stop with these saint godlike savior titles that humans like to give each other like giving out awards. lets stick with simply a great, good person. thats rich enough.

No no no come on now, micheal was the king of music rhythm soul entertainment just everything about music and melodies , the dance all that captured our hearts ,

but he's not the king of kings, jesus was and jesus died for our sins

I think as long as we keep it respectful it should be allowed.
I have a hard time thinking of him as god or godlike.
I've spent way too many yrs in the gold pants threads for that.

I do however find it hard to believe he is only human. He was way too special for that.

hE NEVER SAID "Be God Like" no one can be like God. He said to imitate Jesus. even the bible tells you that. to be like Jesus. Not Like God

no he died cause of a bent doctor.

i'm sorry, but... Don't compare michael with jesus

he didn't die for our sins.

Humanity destroyed him.

yes. The greatest human ever.

:brow: Michael was a man, not a god.

no he did not, only jesus did that

jesus is the son of the god. Michael is a human

you can't really compare michael to jesus...

One is a character from a book and the other actually existed and still does.

he aint christ!!

stop it please...!

Michael was not a saviour...!!!

we still do not know for sure what happened and what caused his death, but i'm pretty sure he did not die for our sins...

michael did not die for our sins. Jesus did that.

And i do see similarities with their lives, but michael didn't endure even half the sufferings of jesus. I don't think this is a good comparison.

michael was a gift to the world, and he truly did endure some hardships in his time but i think comparing him to jesus is going too far. As great as michael was he wasn't perfect, he still made mistakes, he lied, he hurt people sometimes. Putting him on a pedestal and revering him as some sort of god is a mistake imo, and probably the last thing he'd want. He was only a human being, just like everyone else.

michael said he liked to be looked at as a person not a personality.
He didnt die for our sins, he died because thats the cycle of life.
Michael i doubt would like his fans to think he was godlike, he wanted you to know (like all celebs want you to know) that they are human. And it stressed him out to be put on some high pedistal. He probably meant he wanted to do good for this earth if he said anything about godlike. As everyone should do good.
Jesus was gods son, he was godlike, he has his own holiday which is the biggest holiday ever, he was from a virgin birth, if thats your faith.
Michael was human and exceptional human. Theres non-celeb people who give to charities everyday and are great people to but dont sing and dance on stage to get known.

We say certain people are a gift to this earth, but life is a gift for us all, including michael, he was a great human as we all should be great humans and do good, and stop with these saint godlike savior titles that humans like to give each other like giving out awards. Lets stick with simply a great, good person. Thats rich enough.

no no no come on now, micheal was the king of music rhythm soul entertainment just everything about music and melodies , the dance all that captured our hearts ,

but he's not the king of kings, jesus was and jesus died for our sins

i agree with all of yall mj is not and will never be godlike

he wasnt christlike

he didnt die for our sins what is wrong come on some mj fans
we are praising mj like he is the lord himself and he wasnt
yessssssssss he was the greatest entertainer ever, the king of pop, dance, rock, r&b
but plzzzzz stop comparing him to jesus and god.........

Its only one god

god is an jeaslous god and he dont like when a man faints over another man so i hope alot of mj fans ask god for forgiveness over fainting and praising michael because mj wansnt a saint he's human like me and you,..

I think he had to die to teach us something about humanity. That is all.

come on mj fans plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop comparing god and michael

plzzzzzz i want to see all of mj fans in heaven and if yall keep putting michael over god you won t get their

i dont know all yall religious but god is christ like not
mj

No, Michael Jackson was a person, not Jesus. He was an extraordinary person, no doubt, but still a person.

any thread comparing MJ to Jesus should be deleted.

No. People have a right to discuss. The title of the thread indicates its contents, and if that makes anyone uncomfortable, I suggest they read another thread instead? (One thing that is important to remember throughout all of this, is that this is a truly multicultural board, with many religions and viewpoints among the membership.)

Michael himself said that he tried to EMULATE Jesus. Not BE him, but emulate. You've seen those bumper-stickers saying, "What would Jesus do?" I think that's what Michael meant. . . . .

I do however find it hard to believe he is only human. He was way too special for that.

i laughed hard at the Gold pants comment - you go, hun ;-)

to the rest of you guys - As I said, I am not religious myself. But I respect religion. So this is an exciting discussion for me! The lighting guardian thingy sounds fascinatibg, and even more reliable than the Jesus works!

I have thought of this. I don't think he was God or Jesus, but I certainly believe he was an angel sent by them. My angel. :wub:

Yes. I think he was born with mission. And he did that well. He as a human, and more of that I think he is an angel now.

Every one has his own karma, from our past lifes. His own bad thinks that must have as experience in his life . But the point is that after it , we should be a beater people then we was before!

And He did that excelent! Now he is very happy there.

come on mj fans plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop comparing god and michael

plzzzzzz i want to see all of mj fans in heaven and if yall keep putting michael over god you won t get their

i dont know all yall religious but god is christ like not
mj

I don't even believe in Jesus. I do believe that Michael's death taught people something. There's a difference between saying you believe his death meant something, and saying that he is like Jesus. I'm defending the former.

Just thought of this - and I actually used this point in ny exams project about Michael - the moonwalk is like Jesus walking ón water. I was very much praised for that comment from the teachers :)

At a time like this it is hard to imagine that Michael was just a human and that he had to die like the rest of us will some day.
How could someone who did such good works die?
How could God rob us of our best friend?
Why did God take Prince, Paris, and Blanket's Daddy?

In trying to answer these questions, we find ourselves laking the understanding of God's reason.
Was he the second coming? Was he an angel? Was he just a man? Only God can truly answer that question.

Back