Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

002.jpg

Today a day without solution.
There is nothing to drown out the pain.
When the pain is unbearable, the cry is muffled.
Inside the chest, the memories of every smile I looked, every step danced and immeasurable love.

In my eyes, today, that I have are tears.
Remains the sweet memory of childhood, a silly thought that to be adult was enough to to look at your face.
I grew up and then the dream remained just a dream.

I wanted so much and I discovered that some dreams are meant to only dream of.
I can tell you was my greatest friend. Who drowned the sound of my tears with his music. Who taught me while I was growing up, that love is independent of family ties and affinities. Who picked me up when I fall. Who made ​​me smile, just by its existence. You guided me for the cases and hazard of the my life

I owe you, every one of my dreams, each one of my sighs. And a good portion of my smiles. Some tears, many tears that you wiped away without you even knowing.

Composer of my dreams. Composer of the love thay I carry and the brightness of my eyes.
Glow that reflects what I feel and I kept just to show you only with my eyes!

Thank you for everything I am, for everything I have. In each of these constructions you was there. Because I have nothing beyond what I feel, and every feeling you are (and you´ll be there).

Thank U and...
I love U

[youtube]_9FBog9a3c0[/youtube]

Big hug to each of you

Last edited:
*enters the thread,

takes a sneak pic,

sees there's no neck bitin' victim around, as it couldn't possibly be most naturaly

and heads for the exit*

.......not be4 though reminding everyone here that it was 40 years ago today, oooops meant to say 4 years ago that not only this chugginton of a thread began, but more importantly than that we got to hear an awesome song called.......HOLD MY HAND

I'm not here to engage in any dialogue. I was gonna drop a few lines for some of the ole & new names in the house *giggles* but by singling folks out i'd be making an injustice to all the other lovely people who contribute to this thread.

I'll leave you with this scripture In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world (John 16:33). Like the song rightfully goes, THIS life don't last forever, but the other one does and is worth every and any sacrifice because life on earth is only a temporary shadow of what really is.

Here's a lil' post it i 'painted' meself :p
muchoamor.png

Gotta go now. The time for ramblings is long over. God bless you everyone.

Last edited:
Ape such a great and bold story you were priveledged to be a part of and some really great acting .... I just love great acting, thank you for that. I"m getting excited all over again and I know this was shot some time back. I'm so proud of you and happy for you again, and still. :) Thanks again for sharing with us.

Here is a treat I came across. I hope everyone can enjoy it as much as I did. Its generally been impossible for me to enjoy anything with the word, 'tribute' in it (I was 9 in 1970 so you have to excuse my sensitivity) you know in connection with him being the 'd' word, but this tribute is a different feeling for me, thank God. I wish I had a copy of it. Anyhooo....I'm quite sure you'll enjoy it if I did. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp6GUPUDZrQ&feature=related

p.s. Shouts .... been thinking of Shabuya.

Last edited:
:) thank you SOS. I'm glad you got to see it. Thanks for sharing your link as well. Very nice tribute. I'm glad you haven't totally disappeared.(((hug))))

Iceberg, thank you so much for sharing your heartfelt thoughts. Sorry I didn't comment before about it. Sometimes it's hard to know what to say but I'm glad you shared that with us all.

Also A-7 great observation. I didn't notice it was hold my hands 4th anniversary. Thanks for the post and nice to see you come around every once in a while still. Take care.

Last edited:
Hi to all of you! *waves* A77, your thread on here was so cute! I loved it...thank you for that! To the rest of you, sending you all a hug! :) Thank you for always making this thread interesting to read. God bless. Xoxo :)

"...our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it"

This quote from "A Walk to Remember" reminds me of this thread for some reason hmmm.

Hi, just wanted to say that I LOVE this thread. It took me about 3 months to read the whole thing but, it was worth it.

The thread is unique because you don't mind bring spirituality into the discussion and you truly wished him alot of love. It was a pleasure to read.

Just because you don't physically "see" something doesn't mean it didn't happen. If he wanted "a divine love," it happened and just trust that like you trust God. Its in MJ's heart, the LITD girl's, and God's and that's where it is safe. A love that sweet and good doesn't need to be marred and continues for all time. I beleive he had this. I believe he still has it. I believe you all tapped into that with this thread.

I miss Moddie's dreams!!!! I believe she was blessed with a vision of these two. It was a beautiful vision.

I don't understand why MimiK stopped writing.

My favorite post was the one below. Apologies to the poster because I don't remember what page it was on or you're name but, if you recognize you words, thank you.

For instance, some things we know are, one - "He does all things well" as MP pointed out, and we know that "God is Love".
We also know from MJ's highest form of expression, that being song, that it seems Michael was singing to "someone" whom he felt had a level of lonliness that matched his own and so, had in that sense, perhaps "met" his match, and perhaps that could be where it comes into play that ...

Things Aren't Always What They Seem

Perhaps the reason that (based on the music) they did not seem to physically meet very often if at all, is because of the fact that everyone that both of them had ever physically "met" had found it necessary to hold their attention only on the physical aspects, whether it be "looks" or "sex" lol or "money" or "accomplishment" or "fame", "name" or whatever and perhaps God spared them both the agony and the ecstasy of all that being physically connected can entail, considering they both were experiencing abysmal levels of lonliness and needed to be "connected" where it really counts - in the spirit.

I say both because due to Michael's clues (if you also can easily view the eras of songs as a musical "braid" that overlaps eachother) he tells us many things about "her", eg., "she's sick and tired of being on the lonely merry-go-round", or she "woke" him from sleeping and told him that, "she was so sick and tired" (from PYT - demo which has caught my attention recently) which shows that he was "tuned in" with her lonliness - or, You Are Not Alone, where in the end adlibs he says, "you just reach out for me Girl! ... in the morning, in the evening - you and me! Together! Together..." - or Heaven Can Wait, "I don't wanna leave my baby alone", or For All Time, "if you feel alone I'll be your shoulder" or Hold My Hand, "we're better off being together, than being miserable alone"

Since he "communicated" these things through song (which come from the HIGEST Source) I wonder if its possible that this "connection" , being spiritual in nature, could have been the most important connection for him to have ever found in the end, thereby resulting in a fullfillment of a kind that only he could appreciate.

Maybe the point of this kind of love is that of appreciating who a person is in GOD'S eyes. And, when we consider the fact that when someone sees us through God's eyes, they see us, the TRUE being that we really ARE, the being that we were before we ever took our first breath, when they love us with the love of God, they love us,

So, maybe that spiritual connection is the beginning and the end of fullfillment for both of the two lonliest people in the world, who for their own reasons could not otherwise trust (the world's version or the common version of) love.

I realize the songs also talk about what he wanted them to do physically together too, but maybe just knowing that she saw him and was one with him, could have been, in a sense, all the fullfillment they really needed making the physical aspect pale in relation to the more fulfilling aspect of being loved for who one is. I'm sorry, how many ways have I said this same thing..

But, I mean, If that is the case, then maybe that was all that was called for from God's perspective too and maybe, just maybe, that just as with MJ's work over his lifetime being completed, maybe with "her", as far as God was concerned, (and MJ) maybe her "work" completed as well, maybe that's all God was trying to bless MJ with, and "her" as well - the ability to experience love on the earth plain in the purest form possible. Perhaps it is the only way it could have been accomplished without Michael having to spend the rest of his life worrying over trust.

God is Love. God Loves Love for Love's sake.

I think of the line from Eve's rap in Butterflies, "you got everything else you need". Maybe that spiritual love was really all that was missing.

I guess I'm saying that from "behind the veil", perhaps there was more fullfillment to all this than meets the eye.

Does that mean that she too is sufficiently fulfilled and is no longer lonely? Probably does not mean that, if for no other reason than the "curse" (for a believer in the bible) that says, "thy desire shall be to thy husband ...", so maybe it will never go away,

but if its true that "God created woman for the sake of the man" then it could mean also that she is now more fulfilled from having been used by God to love, and maybe because of that, that very Love itself has lifted her higher, than she's ever been lifted before ..

.. and maybe because of the line that says "even death won't part us now" - maybe just maybe, she still gets to experience the reality of the fact that what MJ said is true - that, "love is the answer" (for all things)

and maybe, just maybe that too is a fulfillment in itself.

Maybe in the end, LOVE is what they both desired to help eachother to experience in the most spiritually meaningful way, and maybe they each trusted only to experience it in this non-physical way so as to trust the experience of loving someone (deeply, intimately and personally) at all....and/...or maybe nobody understood them like eachother did.

When you see in a person's eyes (the windows/mirrors to the soul) that aspect of yourself you dare not share with anyone else, it doesn't get more intimate and personal than that.

MJ made it clear in countless songs from era to era that "this girl" was a "hard case", so maybe his mission was fulfilled where she was concerned as well, and that was to make her feel love, which could be the reason he made such a blatantly simple statement in Give in To Me, that says, "love is a feeling".

So I do believe "they" did experience LOVE as the answer TOGETHER. and if so, then its all good because God is All and God is Love and God (Love) is always Good... all the time. - oh well, just another way of looking at it.

I love this thread too, its such 'escapism' to get into MJ's music and look for the various threads that run through the tapestry of his musical history I find it so intersting mostly I guess that the theme is so consistent throughout all of the decades of their careers of creating 'singing storylines'. When I heard TWYMMF for the first time I'm quite sure it reminded me of Lovely One, for example. Even a song like Make My Father Proud is consistent in content and scope with a song like Man In The Mirror but on the "love song/love story" tip it is rather fascinating. I am surprised that I am the only one who draws these correlations, they're all over MJ's musical history.

Oh yes Tygger (welcome!) I remember writing that piece. One of the LITD participants along with others were expressing such sadness as to the way the "Love Story" ended that I was trying to offer some sense of peace and upliftment to the perspective, so glad to know it worked for ya.

I recall where I mentioned this:
Things Aren't Always What They Seem
it was in response to another poster who had suggested that maybe could be the case, if I recall correctly to offer context to it.

Iceberg I enjoyed that also although it felt rather 'private' in a sense. I am sensitive about reading other peoples' really personal heartfelt stuff directed at MJ for his eyes only although we happen to be in a public forum and MJ ostensibly not able to read it obviously anyway, I digress ..

Another thought I felt to share but it has escaped me atm.

Oh yes, Mimik ... we wrote those poems together ... yes there have been many inspired moments in this thread...its amazing probably because there's love all in it as everyone keeps pointing out ... in the music that is as AFMJ would point out. I was going through the thread too and finding so many fascinating points of view. I feel that to all of us in a sense there's a feeling of 'this is my story' kind of feeling for everyone which I feel enhances the buoyancy for us all. I imagine even the demons could flee this thread and wonder.

Michael Jackson's music really inspires the imagination.
Speaking of 'takes' on things and MJ's music and such, I sometimes have wondered if anyone else in this thread have ever played with various story lines and alternate 'endings' and such. Sometimes I crack up laughing at some scenarios I come up with. Just wondering if anyone else does that. I have this one story inspired by this thread that is fit only for a movie of the week and another for a full length animated feature. When I was a child growing up in what they call the dirty South (that's not nice!haha) I created these scenes all the time with music. It all begins with the artist tho of course, and I feel so grateful that my person era has been so full of such great ones. Amazing.

but... :blush: guess nobody does that but me. I miss my brother from childhood, I mean my flesh born sibling brother. He left a long time ago and then physically left two years ago. Creating was our favorite pastime as kids. Growing up life took on a new reality. In our world it wasn't ok to be that or do that so we tried doing what was up with everyone around us, thus the healing power of this thread for me.

Any more testimonials? :popcorn:

:lol:

For most ppl Michael Jackson is synonymous with get up and dance so this is for them:

dancin'! dancin'! dancin'! (duh duh duh) sheeza dancin' masheeeeeeeeeeeeeen o baaaayyyy .... do it baby ... (ohh doo da bop)

:lol:

Happy Sunday Everybody ! :dance:

Last edited:
Ok I want to hear those alternate endings :) ! Please share. I'm sure you aren't the only one. I've come up with plenty of sci-fi/romance/mystery stories that could work with the story line as well..lol. They'd all make pretty cool movies, at least in my mind they would.

When I woke up this morning...

When I woke up this morning
You were on my mind
And you were on my mind
I got troubles, whoa-oh
I got worries, whoa-oh
I got wounds to bind

So I went to the corner
Just to ease my pains
Yeah, just to ease my pains
I got troubles, whoa-oh
I got worries, whoa-oh
I came home again

You were on my mi-i-i-ind and
You were on my mind
I got troubles, whoa-oh
I got worries, whoa-oh
I got wounds to bind

And I got a feelin'
Down in my sho-oo-oo-oes, said
Way down in my sho-oo-oes
Yeah, I got to ramble, whoa-oh
I got to move on, whoa-oh
I got to walk away my blues

You were on my mind
You were on my mind
I got troubles, whoa-oh
I got worries, whoa-oh
I got wounds to bind ...

Last edited:
MP that songs reminds me of one of my favorites by The Partridge Family, "I woke up in love this morning, I woke up in love this morning, went to sleep with you on my mind ... :dancin: "

Ok I want to hear those alternate endings :) ! Please share. I'm sure you aren't the only one. I've come up with plenty of sci-fi/romance/mystery stories that could work with the story line as well..lol. They'd all make pretty cool movies, at least in my mind they would.
Well, its so hard to do briefly and I am reforming from writing "novels" in here and if indeed this is something based in truth I would not want to "fan-fictionize" it although I'd imagine alternate endings could be allowable since the "end" is up for grabs for those of us here as far as we know, so ok let's just say for instance as we've talked about many songs refer to "her" not responding to his songs (presuming for the moment that's how he'd been "communicating") and let's say it was after a "soul" encounter where they looked into eachother's eyes (remember we'd said how they're the windows to the soul) let's say it was at an album signing, or a concert or a meet and greet or some other crowd scene where it would be easy to presume "she" is a fan but turns out she was actually with someone else who was a fan and let's say he was intrigued because her 'energy' was different toward him than everyone else's, and she's intrigued by his as its a spiritual energy that when he looked at her it was a unique and rare feeling of utter acceptance that felt like no other and that there was something about this girl's life situation (remember he said 'who knows the situation, mysteries do remain) which had made her ultra sensitive to feelings of acceptance and friendship or scrutiny and rejection or lonliness (as we've noted about all the songs that reference her "lonliness" and MJ shouting at the end of You Are Not Alone, "gotta stop bein' alone!". Perhaps he is saying that 'he' gots to stop being alone but the song is not about him being alone or not, it is about "her".

Let's say he's so shy that rather than trying to meet her he just gave her a 'look' which said something like, "Oh my God its you!" or sth like that lol, and so the event ended and life went on as he and she went on with their life and she would happen to read about him in articles here and there not knowing what's true and what's not found herself feeling all in love with MJ for reasons she didn't understand (remember MJ said, 'she never knew') which was pointed out by AllforMJ more than once and yet he was someone whom she felt she'd 'met' in a special way although never saw again and so here come the Sony Wars on the news and she began to feel a reason to reach out to him so then she's online say its 2002 in the Sony Chat and there's a character in there which 'feels' similar, like when she 'met' him before, and she feels that she 'meets' him again but is unsure, then a few years later finds herself reading this thread which leads her to reading some lyrics which shows her some songs are about their encounter and how MJ was bothered that she never responded to any of his songs.

And as it turns out that yes she was intrigued by his spirit when they 'met' and yes he with hers as well because there was definitely something 'different' about this girl's energy and focus and spirit it seemed and so what we don't learn until the very end is that the reason she never responded to any if his music from the radio or hearing it anywhere else is she was actually born completely and totally deaf :wild: .

:giggle: One scenario that I feel fits the songs off the top of my head anyway and one that made me laugh. It may come to mind how this may not fit if there's a conflicting lyric in the lineup of songs we've been analyzing but for now I feel it fits.

:D OK somebody else's turn. Someone may have a good one for what if they met in a "dream state". Was he dreaming of the one he'd 'met' or did he 'meet' the one he was dreaming of?

.... or ...

...as the mystery unfolds ...

:pray: I feel we all agree on one thing in this love thread and that is the prayer of God be with the Jackson family. They've given themselves completely to this business of entertainment and are always on the line for this or that. Protect them guide them be with them. Thank You God amen

Last edited:
Nice song :) I've never heard this song before. I like it! SOS I enjoyed your story. That would make a sweet romance story.

Well Mystery.. I went to send this and it seems you have overfilled your quota for messages. Wow, popular gal ;) Anyways, it is nothing too personal so I'll just post here for anyone.

Our birthday's are coming up soon. Do you plan on doing anything special for yours? I have nothing planned for mine. I have this secret wish that someday someone will plan a surprise party for me. I've wanted that since I was a kid but I don't think I've ever told anyone because I don't want to put that on them or make them feel they have to do that now. Still, it's my little fantasy..lol. Maybe when I get old enough, if I get senile I can plan my own surprise birthday party. hehe.

I just felt like talking to someone and then listened to the song you posted and thought I'll send YOU a message. I hope you are doing well. I am and I'm too busy lately...and too lonely too. People need people but this society seems to go to computers for socializing and instant comfort from loneliness because in person people are hard to trust or are mostly business relations...everyone is selling something, only online socializing doesn't truly satisfy. It's like being hungry and grabbing for a chocolate bar. It works for a bit but then the crash makes it so much worse. It's not enough now to reach out to others online. I am spending more time with others in person but I am still such a hermit and too introverted.

lol oops.. sorry, I do this sometimes. I get feeling like I need a friend or to talk or something and message random people and say more than I mean to. Like a Diary but one that gets read..probably. Anyways, no need to reply to all this but you can answer the birthday question ;-) . I hope you are doing something fun.

Take care,
Angel

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you've been lonely lately, Ape. Loneliness is not a fun feeling; it can be so overpowering at times. I guess MJ knew all about that, huh?

A lot of very cute images in that vid you posted, MP!

I haven't been focusing that much on the MJ world of late. My mind has stayed filled with other things. I drop by briefly still to check and see if there is any special news goin' on. Not much could top the kind of drama that recently went on. My gosh. Things seem to have quieted...for now. Never a dull moment in the Jackson family.

I can see why you reminded us to keep them in our prayers, SoS. And you are so creative...your one version of explaining all this LITD stuff. The ending amused me, the way you made things "all tidy" so the story could be plausible....hahahaha! Of course, deafness is not a laughable matter in itself. I for one know, since I am practically deaf in one ear. If any of you see me in person and I ignore you, it's most likely you said something to me on my left side and I missed it completely. :lol: or maybe I should *sigh* and :cry: instead. No fun losing one's hearing.

Well, I'm posting because maybe I have something for you all that fits in here.

Last week I had a dream that stayed with me strong. It would seem it was a dream about MJ and the LITD girl, but from the girl's perspective. I was a detached observer of them both, but that doesn't become evident till the end. And the end has a good message for us all to keep in mind, I should think. But the first part of the dream I was feeling what the girl was feeling and thinking, something like how Moddie's dreams she would share with us had worked. (Now let's see if I can recell this dream well enough for you...I had the dream I think last Tuesday, a full week ago)

~ dream begins here:

The girl was in a stock room of a medical facility. Patients there were older and very sick...maybe it was like a hospice. A nurse kept coming in to get things for one patient, who seemed to need this and that. The girl asked her one time what the nurse was getting, and she said, "Now he's asking for slippers because he wants to walk around the palce and visit other patients...he's saying he's just about ready to leave here." The girl thought to herself, "Aren't all the patients here too sick to get out of here, and too sick to walk around even?" All of a sudden she thought, "This patient is Michael...he's pretending been pretending to be a patient here for some reason..." When the nurse had located the slippers in the right size the girl asked, "What size are they?" And the nurse replied, "Size 10." And the girl smiled to herself and thought, "I knew it!" Just then the patient walked into the room and was an older man but had obvious vigor and a glint in his eye. He saw the girl but he went on with his communicating with the nurse and the girl thought, "What's he up to? Nice disguise; he'd fool anyone" Then he walked out of the room with the nurse and the girl felt sad because she couldn't talk to him and would definitely not let on to anyone who he really was. But she wished things weren't the way they were, and she could have a "real life" connection with him.

Next scene, it is a crowded street, people were all shoving to get in a line where they were being led by security past MJ, who was in his Bad tour outfit (he was the MJ from that era) and they were given about a second or two each to say hello and shake his hand. The girl thought, "Well, there he is, the King of Pop, so removed from me" and she was going to leave the scene, but thought again, "Why not, why not stand in line, it may be my only way to make contact with him and have the opportunity to touch him...I obviously have to become a fan at this moment, blend in, and seize the moment."

So the dream speeds forward and it is her turn to greet Michael, and he looks at her and she looks at him, but is careful to show nothing, because they are infront of people with many eyes on them, and he shows nothing but puts his hand out for her to shake and when she does...(I don't know if you remember this one dream of Moddie's where the LITD girl is sitting on a bed while she and MJ are talking with another gal, and the LITD girl is feeling concerned for MJ, so before he walks away, she touching his leg to get his attention. Moddie wrote all excited to us, "It was as if I felt his leg! It was so real, like I was feeling it!" something like that. Well, that's what happened here....I felt his hand in mine...it was so real, guys). Back to the girl...she feels an amazing warmth from that touch and it fills her, but she keeps in check, and releases it before it would seem too long or draw attention, and she looks at his eyes before moving on and his eyes tell her nothing.

As she walks away from him and the greeting line and has moved herself way off to the side of the activity going on, she thinks, "Well, that's that. But it was worth it...I'll never forget how his hand felt in mine. If that's all I'll ever get, I will treasure it."

Just then, some guy approached her out of the blue and hands her a note. She had never seen this guy before and he nods for her to read it. She opens it up and sees it's from Michael. It tells her to go with this guy, to do it discretely and he will be waiting. Her heart jumps at the prospect of seeing him, and she trusts the guy. (wow, I don't think in real life I'd be that trusting, how 'bout you guys..this is definitely a dream...)

He takes her to a door in a large wall and once inside she sees it's a hidden, indoor canal and a canal boat is waiting there. He helps her into it and they take off. This part made me think of The Phantom of the Opera, but that was the dark sewer system if I remember correctly. This part, there was nothing dark about it in appearance or feel. It felt bright and hopeful, and that is how she was feeling, but also she was feeling uncertain and a little nervous.

Finally they come to a stop and he has her get out towards her right, and once on the platform he nods for her to walk through an opening there behind her and says, "He'll be there." Then her escort departs in the boat and she is alone. But she walks forward...into, which for her, was the unknown.

Once through the arched opening she sees in the short distance before her a tent like you would see maybe in Arabian Nights, but looking maybe more like a harem tent?...because the curtains all around it were of white sheer material. She can see someone is calmly sitting there within on pillows. No one else is anywhere around, this is a completely secluded, private and intimate place that has been set up here.

She pulls back the curtain opening and she sees it's Michael...just Michael being Michael...who he really is...no King of Pop here, but a true prince among men with a kingly heart. And he puts his arms out to receive her and she hurries into them happily and openly with freedom. There was so much pure love there being exchanged. And then they begin to kiss, but before they "connect" suddenly I, the dreamer, am outside the tent at a distance seeing their silhouette. And their shadow outlines indicate they are kissing intimately. I, the dreamer, say to myself, "This is an intimate private thing going on here that I should not be watching...it is not business, it is a private special thing for the two of them only. It's not right for me to be here." And I turn my back to the tent, and walk away in the opposite direction.

Then I woke up.

Some thoughts on this. I personally feel the tent at the end could represent their "spiritual connection." That is the only place (in the dream, but maybe in real life when MJ was alive) where they were able to meet. It was a very intimate and sacred thing. A private place they could come to when they wanted to be with each other. And I guess, from what the dream communicated, it was for no one else's eyes, and was no one else's business. Because they were star secret friends. :)

When I, as the dreamer, was seeing their outline kiss, and felt the strong intimate bond between them, it felt not good, like I was dangerously slipping into voyeurism. It really is unhealthy for fans to be so very interested in MJ's romantic/sex life and wishing to know all the details of anything he's ever done with past romantic interests in his life. I should hope if before MJ died and he was able to be with the LITD girl, and they chose to make it known publically, that the fans would not go that route, and be overly interested in everything they did together, but would have let them have their life together in peace.

I am a prolific dreamer, but not all dreams stay with me or make much sense. This one did stay with me and I am even surprised here how well it did come back as I was typing it out for you today.

Feel free to interpret or just enjoy and take it for what it is. Blessings to you all in here. :ciao:

Hey Lisha! Nice to see you back in the thread! I was just thinking the other day how I really missed Moddie's dreams. Thanks for sharing yours. I will have to read it a few times and then see if I can come up with some sort of interpretation. There are some very interesting things in there.

There seem to be three representations of MJ in the dream:

1.) Old, Sickly Man
2.) Bad Era Far-Removed King of Pop (Why the Bad era?)
3.) Michael Just Being Michael and Being More Intimate and Hiding Out in Indoor Canal

Last edited:
Hi MP, I hope you are doin' well. You're such a blessing to this thread. All those songs you find, wow! EDIT: Just saw your post's edit and your list of three representations of MJ in that dream. Interesting....hmmm...

Anyway, I woke up this morning thinking about that dream I had and just posted, and my thoughts went over some things that I thought I'd write down for you all here. It's been awhile since I've done some thinking about all of this and felt led to post and share.

In here many of us have thrown out theories, and one that seemed recurring is the idea that MJ one day long, long ago, had an interaction with the LITD girl. Some thought it even possible that at that moment,his first sight or experience of her, "he knew," meaning she was the one for him.

Now I just again heard a personal account of this from a wonderful woman of God who I know that has been married to the same man for 27 years. He is so faithful and supportive to her and has a gentle spirit about him. I had wondered how she came to know he was the one for her. She is very prophetic and has had amazing experiences throughout her whole life walking with the Lord. She has great stories of her experiences with angels and wel, just, again, amazing things...she is so close to and attuned with God. I love heraring her share.

So to my enjoyment at a small group meeting I attended on Friday night, she decided to briefly share something about her first meeting wiht her husband, and she said this,

"When I shook this man's hand for the first time (and she was sounding a bit emotional now) I felt something like electricity going through me up and down and I heard God say to me 'This is the man I have for you...do you want him...or not?' I was so surprised at the question but at that moment I felt myself fill up with such love for this man; I fell deeply in love with him on the spot. So I was able to say to God, "I want him!"

So, did Michael have a similar experience with the LITD girl? But, if so, as we have discussed in here so often...what then went wrong? SoS offerred one possibility through lovely creative writing :) ...and basically this thread is made up with a lot of creative ideas on our parts to try to make this romance we've become attached to workable and believable.

But obviously the LITD girl slipped away from MJ before he could solidify the relationship. But he never stopped loving her? Was his first encounter of/with her such an impacting event, with God so very present, like my friend's account, that he would never take it lightly or forget it, nor the love that came to him for her at that moment?

I have not followed, all these years, the Harry Potter series. Never read the books; never saw the films. Now it's quite clear that Michael's young daughter is very into the series. She's posted quite a bit about it, and she managed to get me curious. I went on YouTube to watch a few videos to get the gist of the main storyline, and maybe a few of the others going on in it. I can say that Ms. Rowlings crafted quite the engaging tale. And her one developed background story, that is quite an important element really, regarding Severus and Harry's mother, did not get past me. Now Harry's mum, Lily, seemed to make the type of choice that would be so painful for a man, she picked someone over Severus, and he had to watch them in love right before his eyes, and yet, and yet, his love would not waiver.

What is the line that Paris tweeted, forgive me for not knowing all the characters name's exactly, but "Dumble" something asks Severus, "After all this time" and Severus says, "Always." Meaning his love for Lily is eternal.

Now, notice Paris is affected by this kind of love that can't be actualized for the man yet he'll never let that love die. She tweeted something, indicating that inspite of some of those fictional romances noted for having grabbed the hearts of many, the kind of love she wants from someone one day is the love Serverus had for Lily.

If MJ felt God told him who was the one for him years and years ago and God gave him a deep, special love for her on the spot, a love so eternal, than his subsequent choices in romance might have confused onlookers. Now the LITD girl probably didn't choose some guy over him, like Lily did over Severus (for could any woman choose someone over MJ!!!! lol) but she probably did make a choice that took her in the opposite direction of him and he could not get to her. He did try the marriage thing a couple times, and those marriages even confused onlookers. And then he chose not to marry again on up to the day he died. This, too, was confusing to nearly all...

Nearly all, but perhaps not all...not to Paris, I should think, for she understands and is accepting of a love that is so deep and divine that a man can live his whole life loving a woman he can't be with, and loving her even beyond life, loving her: "Always." Perhaps this kind of love was modeled to her. So she understands it and believes in it.

SoS in the recent post that was quoted of yours, from awhile back in this thread, your position was that their spiritual relationship was more fulfilling than one might guess and it became enough for them, somehow.

In my dream, if the end reflects their "sacred" meeting place, their spiritual relationship and place of connection, then I can see it as a very intimate and special thing that could keep them going perhaps, because there they find love. Not just any kind love, but a love so divine. Sweet and pure.

And like a recent poster said, a love that doesn't need to be marred...if I am remembering that correctly.

So, only a few could be expected to understand this kind of love set up by God for one lonely man who wanted more and one lonely woman who needed more. And this kind of love was their answer.

(sometmes my keyboard doesn't respond when I hit a key so letters are left off, sorry if I didn't catch all those incidences in the body of my writing here)

These are just some ideas and thoughts. I hope I do not offend anyone by bringing Paris into my discussion; I mean no harm by it, she just stimulated my thinking on this. :)

Last edited:
WARNING: LONGER THAN WAR AND PEACE

hi, Lisha. :hiya: Hi Ape, Hi All. Yes Lisha, it is good to see you back and to be posting with you again after so long a time. Yes MP btw, you are so gifted at choosing the songs. :) amazing

Well, this will be very quick, just letting you know I got the notification that I had a new post to respond to in here so trying to do so quickly :) and I have to admit something that probably goes without saying and yet probably shouldn't go without saying and that is that I am always really trying hard to 'suspend reality' and to go with the flow of the 'storyline' that has already been observed and more or less 'established' by the thread starter so whenever you begin to try and 'pin down' a 'position' I have in here, just know I just try to stay with the flow of the musical stories (MJ is a great story teller) and the spirit of the thread starter's original theory as we observe the music.

I do feel its like you acknowledged of my impressions just a while back here, that being that it is possible imho that the musical expressions possibly depict a composite due if nothing else to the numbers of people who have probably been in the types of scenarios we have talked about here (eg., crowd scenes etc.) and so when I look at the position MJ has been in all of his life, there have been possibly hundreds of females per city who could be categorized in certain terms to 'represent' any number of the "women" we have heard about in the music thereby creating the "composite" of which we speak.

I noticed ironically that the women he has reported to have been linked with inreal life do not figure prominantly within the musical storylines if at all so as Ash is quick to point out, it may well be the amazing use of artistic license and imagination coupled with knowing what people like to hear that makes this all so intriguing. But ahaha I come off way to "realisitic" and "analytical" so I try and lean into the flow of what we have here as much as I can.

As for the dream, I tend to feel that dreams are more about the dreamer than the dream itself so its a little harder for me to suspend reality long enough to really get carried away by the "circumstances" and "observations" in dreams but I find them entertaining and interesting.

As for MJ's daughter :), I'd imagine that her feelings about it could be tied in with the distance between her mom and dad if its true what is written about their circumstances, and the natural inclination of a child to hold out 'hope' that there could be some day a complete expression of togetherness from their two 'sources' of life? I didn't read Harry Potter either although both my daughters did. I may see what they say :) Fun inquiry.

I also feel its possible that with adults, such as we who are observing the music, a lot of times, many experiences people have had cause them to add "meaning" to just about everything they observe, hear about or experience so its rather a sensitive thing to actually attempt discerning the truth in something as fanciful as songs, just by definition alone, BUT - its fun :)

so with that said ...

I'm glad you like the "deaf" take on things although I tend to dismiss it because in our context of this being a spiritual connection, I don't suppose its plausible that God would give the primary form of communication as being music and then have "her" unable to physically hear any of it whatsoever. Of course, we could go with a different tack such as perhaps they happened to meet by going into the same door at the same time, you know how that is, when you do that awkward "dance" thing and they had that quick interaction just before MJ had to get on stage, or get on a plane and leave town or perhaps they met backstage and had a blessed conversation (I don't recall how we decided they hadn't really talked?) and maybe couldn't wait to see "her" again (if there is a her) and wrote about it instead of taking the time out of his all-consuming career to look her up in the phone book and call it a day, :giggle: of course though, had he done that, we wouldn't be here doing this now would we? MJ does know how to keep our attention

:unsure: I had another reason why my 'deaf' idea wasn't quite as plausible as I'd hoped ... I'll have to revisit it but on another note, could "she" also be a fellow performer? who 'met' him backstage and had to go their seperate ways? :unsure: oh, I also forgot that we decided she wasn't a performer .... Ok will read the thread again to regain context :lol:

Happy Friday Everyone :flowers:

:unsure: well, on a more personal note

This is a rare night for me, making myself available for something so much fun that keeps me in one space for so long. Its too unfathomable the time it takes to be here and do this and it reminds me of once when I was watching an interview with Katherine Jackson many, many years ago and she was talking about Michael when he was younger and how he'd walk by the door and see them sitting there watching TV and stick his head in the door and go, (somth like) "eh what r y'all still doing just sitting there when there is a whole world to be explored, a whole life to be lived out there' and he'd laugh (AND LEAVE the premesis! LOL) that's how my dad was as I'd explained about the time I was watching him and my true "idol" from my teen years, (while most ppl had the heart throbs around I had all DR movie posters, magazine covers, fave album covers etc. with a few other movie posters and heart throbs tossed in) Mz Diana Ross together and my dad came and popped the TV off in my face and gave me that very same lecture LOL!! so needless to say when I sit here too long I feel massive guilt!!! ROTFL how krayzee is it eh, hahaha so anyway, while my own personal life is still in need of my me lol I will allow my 'Inner MJ" and my "Inner My Dad" to shush and see if anyone else is available to have some fun with this site for a change. eh, I am remiss in creating myself as a donor btw, are you? Let's shore it up and do what we must on that front. MJ wants us all to have the 'take-away' that giving is the road to bliss. I'll be around another hour and a half to two for sure if you are :) (whomsoever u may be LOL) else, it may be a while before I get a chance to focus again in one space for this long LOL

On another note, I feel to share about my cousin again because its coming up on his birthday again (I guess you all reminded me and yes Happ Happ Happy Birfday to UALL! :) and so I think of him every August 29th as he shared it with MJ although I had thought it was August 28th for the longest until all of his siblings corrected me that he was born the year before on the same day and not the day before on the same year :giggle: and he was third from the youngest of 6 boys and 3 girls and he was the greatest dancer in high school, a dance style so unique that it caused everyone in the football stands, who watched him lead the marching band out at half time, it caused themto all stand and go crazy cheering no matter how rivaled the teams, it was an amazing sight, the girls oh my goodness would follow him home haha and so wold the boys half the time to try to beat him up out of jealousy, it was amazing to experience this and as kids, his nick name for me was Liza ahaha because of the way I wore my eye make up at 14 LOL ... their family name started with a 'J' and was 7 letters and they were a family business, a barber and beauty shop so yeh, shout out for Rap, one of the most gifted people ever born who was my cuzin. And gone too soon. mello1, if u read this, I wonder if u could send me a PM oh sorry folks, thanks for reading. I'm sure yous understand. Thank yous.

Last edited:
HI Magicgirl :hiya: (luv yur nic!)

I have quoted this long post because it is interesting what u wrote and I feel also worth any discussion anyone has time for this evening (hopefully this evening anyway) and I bolded the bottom line which I wonder if you could elaborate on. What do you mean by, 'it might be a clue'? Did you explore it further and what'd u find out? :)

If anyone else wishes to comment on Magicgirl's post feel free as well for my part. It a very long post that appears to be full of much insight. Well worth detail discussion I feel. As for the reversed lyrics, I don't know if I hear it quite as the interpreter does, do you?

Well, I was not going to return to this thread as I thought it came to its dead end or to its logical end, but as it seems it continues I will add my 10 cents. From my point of view it were not friends, work associates, acquaintances and so on that were keeping them apart. I think it were bad choices of both of them. Some people after going through a sequence of bad choices finally find their right road so to say, for some is too late, some never find their right road. So if to take Bible there are two powers operating in this world - good and evil. Let's imagine that when God wanted her approach him Devil interfered in the form of bad choice called "Lisa Marie", when she wanted again the next bad choice called Debbie appeared. After MJ got free from bad choices maybe she did her bad choices as well. And finally when God wanted it to happen, evil interfered again in the form of bad choice number three called Doctor Conrad Murray.

I still keep this song in my mind:

"All in your name"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ue3fVxlQus

I will copy lyrics from google:

"All In Your Name"
(with Barry Gibb)

[Barry]
Now I got a mission
The story unfolds
What the wise men have told you, is already known
That a woman and a man
Should go by the plan
And we find out how high we can fly

There's just one religion
One family of love
We suffer the children
As God cries above
And the giving, not the taking
With hearts open wide
And it looks like we fall
And it burns like a flame
Any ground that I claim

So what is my life
If I don't believe
There is someone to watch me
Follow my dreams
Take all my chances, like those who dare
And what of our world
What does it become
When the damage is done
And you held out, you said no, you stand up

[Michael]
Only God knows
That it's all in the game
It's all in your name
Carry me to the gates of paradise
They're the same
It's all in your name

[Barry]
Look to Heaven
An angel of peace
To love and protect us
Through all of our tears
And the gateway to peace
It stands open wide
And it looks like we fall
And it burns like a flame
Any ground that I claim

So what is my life
If I don't believe
There is someone to watch me
Follow my dreams
Take all my chances, like those who dare
And where is the peace
We're searching for
Under the shadows of war
Can we hold out, and stand up, and say no

[Michael]
Only God knows
That it's all in the game
It's all in your name
Follow me to the gates of paradise
They're the same
It's all in your name

[Barry]
Spread the words. Now it is
Love you, and understand you
In the line on, interesting
will they all know (?)

[Michael]
It's over

[Barry]
Then we'll all know(?)

[Michael]
It's over

[Michael]
See? that it's done(?)

[Barry]
And it's all in your name

[Michael]
It's all in the game
It's all in your name
Follow me through the gates of paradise
They're the same {yeah yeah, yeah yeah}

It's all in the game
It's all in your name
They're the same
They're the same {yeah yeah}

It's all in the game
It's all in your name
They're the same

It says: "Follow me to the gates of paradise"
Maybe God had the plan for them, but Devil had another plan... But as good always wins their souls will meet at the gates of paradise as is mentioned in this song:))))))))))))

I really enjoy this song, maybe it brings some light in the darkness of our speculations.
Another phrase I couldn't quite get was "they're the same", were the gates meant, or 2 people who were the same? Maybe they were the same?

and some phrases about which I wonder:
"Spread the words. Now it is
Love you, and understand you
In the line on, interesting
will they all know (?)

[Michael]
It's over

[Barry]
Then we'll all know(?)

[Michael]
It's over

[Michael]
See? that it's done(?)

[Barry]
And it's all in your name"

At least something has been done in her name or in the name of the mankind? Something she has asked for? And the message was sent to her?

Hope you enjoyed my interpretation.

There is an interesting article on Internet that I found called "God has a plan" that maybe fitts the subject of discussion:

http://dlministries.wordpress.com/2012/02/28/god-has-a-plan/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M98IdLKSGnc
- and this MJ song was backmasked at youtube and they think there was a message to a girl there. You see? I try this thread to be running as long as I can't afford a dream vacation to Hawaii and have to sit at home all days with my son.

Now I made a research in wikipedia concerning "This is it" song:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_It_(Michael_Jackson_song)

It says it was written by Michael Jackson and Paul Anker in 1983, later this song was sang by Sa-Fire in 1991 and it had another name "I never heard", but if to compare lyrics of both songs here:

http://www.lyrics.com/i-never-heard-lyrics-safire.html

http://www.metrolyrics.com/this-is-it-lyrics-michael-jackson.html

the lyrics differs much and the melody was changed from jolly to somehow sad. So I wonder why they call it an old song if it was completely changed. I guess it was maybe changed for a girl, because there is a message in reversed "This is it" here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M98IdLKSGnc

Then somebody backmasked (reversed) Sa-Fire's "I never heard" and though they say it's the same as "This is it" no clear message is heard in it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8l5s2xF1YI

I also read that many musicians nowadays put these backmasked messages into their songs on purpose. When it's not done on purpose it is said that when the song is backmasked (reversed) by special software one can find online then it's just a number of senseless syllables. And the message is heard clearly when it has been done on purpose. It is written in wikipedia about it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backmasking

So I suggest to study lyrics of both songs and suggest why the song has been changed so much, especially the text.

In the video of reversed "This is it" at the end there are some lines with long question marks, where it is not understandable what is said, I think this might be a clue.

Well, SoS, it doesn't look like I will be able to chit-chat with you back and forth in here, for I just attempted to respond to your posts and I lost it all. Sooo...there goes that.

Let's see, I spoke some about dreams, and I was real boring.

And I gave some comments about Magicgirl's post, but nothing I said was profound.

I closed it with something pretty good...but I can't recall it exactly.

Oh, *sigh* Wasn't meant to be. I need to make dinner now and then I'm taking off for the evening. Maybe I'll catch ya next time and the compy will be well behaved. *waves*

Thank you Lisha for sharing your dreams, they sound interesting, I don't dream of anything now for long. If you are a profilic dreamer, then maybe what you dream is presented in symbols and is not exactly what a person thinks it is. Maybe this road you dreamt of represented a way to God? Which every person will take when time comes. Because MJ is now by God and this place you've seen might have been heaven? and God maybe has sent him as angel on earth to watch the old patients in that hospital?

SoS, I didn't find any clues in that song in unreadable part,
in the reversed song it was said "I must beyound the woods and leave my land",
this text led me to this web-site found through
google with strange text, which is on almost every page if to explore the web-site:
http://www.beyondthewoods.com/index...-living-space&catid=96:sample-news&Itemid=377

This is not latin and probably not pseudo latin to fill-in the empty spaces in the web-site temporary. Because years passed and it was never replaced with real text. I have no idea really. Maybe it has nothing to do with MJ song as well.

Anyway I am in much stress now because my mom which is 75 has fallen from the stairs recently and has broke her hip and is not clear if they will do a surgery, she is in a hospital, not to mention the child that is yelling all the time and when I don't come up starts hitting his head on the wood of the bed, my dad has cancer, I can't go to work and with all that I don't have time to be creative in this thread.

Back