Different years, similar pictures

Michael's picture comparison thread!

gxs0.jpg
wnm8.jpg
tumblrl9j8b2habb1qa6ycr.jpg

Hi guys, I have started this thread because we had a similar one in MJFC. I think we should have one here as well. Feel free to contribute, I look forward to seeing your pics. ;)

Re: Michael's picture comparison thread!

This is Great Karen!!
Thanks for creating this thread
I will search for something to add

Hugss

This isn't to do with the topic. But just looking through the photos on here again of the Bad era you sometimes forget that when someone has vitiligo they literally go from one colour to the other and there is no in-between stage (e.g. for MJ black to white skin tone and no mixed race tone) which would of meant during that era more so then any other era he would of had to wear a strong layered full face of make-up everyday. And he had done (or karen faye) such a good job of it there isn't any existing photos of all his vitiligo just small bits.

I am not sure if I am gonna be 100% honest with you but honesty wins the game...
Michael was HOT, HOT and HOT during Thriller and Bad era, his complex about his look over demanded after Dangerous and yes he did some plastic surgeries during that time, don't come and say he didn't cause he did.

Anyhow, Michael still looked really good but he was a true sex symbol during Bad era... I wasn't so found of that hair he had the last couple of years before 2009 he needed some really good stylist in which he never had...
Don't smash my head now you guys.... *hides*

Yeah I was just about to say there is a similar thread like this on here...

r8yv.jpg

His posture never changed, right?

I meade this last ;)

How can people now say Michael had lots and lots of plastic surgery when we have proved in this very thread he didn't?

People are sick. They don't understand that Michael changed the same way like everybody does. And he had Lupus and Vitiligo that changes him, too. They don't see the make-up, the hair (afro - straight), tweezed eyebrows... And he had gone through so much bullshit that leaves marks. He was addicted to painkillers, he went to rehab, he suffered so much pain...

my great respect to Michael. His life wasn't easy. He did his nose done... so what???

I am not sure if I am gonna be 100% honest with you but honesty wins the game...
Michael was HOT, HOT and HOT during Thriller and Bad era, his complex about his look over demanded after Dangerous and yes he did some plastic surgeries during that time, don't come and say he didn't cause he did.

Anyhow, Michael still looked really good but he was a true sex symbol during Bad era... I wasn't so found of that hair he had the last couple of years before 2009 he needed some really good stylist in which he never had...
Don't smash my head now you guys.... *hides*

I don't see how you can say that, well, considering you weren't there. Throughout the years, Michael has always looked the same to me, I believe him when he says he's only had 2 major procedures done, I have no reason to think otherwise. And using medical reasoning, I'd much rather assume that perhaps the discrepancies you thought you saw with his appearance over the years, weren't a result of an "over-demanded complex about his look" but instead a result Lupus flare-up's which can happen very unexpectedly at different times during your life.

Anyways, I love this thread. Shows that Michael didn't change much at all.

i like the This is it comparisons a lot.
they look like MJ is back. right from the dangerous/HIStory ERA.

Back