[Discussion] Michael Jackson Slandered By The Mirror / New assult Pg 38

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

I'm glad to see many articles debunking this bullshit, in 2005 or 1993 that would had been impossible. It seems seems that huge crusade to destroy Michael has diminished in comparison to those years.

This is a new low. They've rehashed the same bullcrap that was debunked years ago and simply removed the names so it sounds like new information.

I am completely sick and tired of all of this. It took a huge amount of energy and dedication between 2003 and 2005 to do all of the research and defend Michael. After he died it seemed like these stories would start to die away and the focus firmly shifted back to his legacy. However, over the last couple of months it has all taken a turn for the worse again.

We know the truth because we've spent countless hours studying and researching these claims. We know every time a tabloid story is published that it is crap because it quotes people like the Le Marques. However, the general public will not do the same amount of research as us. They will read a story and take it at face value. Some may question it, but many will simply believe that there must be some truth to it - no smoke without fire etc. It is a constant uphill battle.

Why has the Mirror deleted their original story and replaced it with another one and closed off the comments section?

http://www.newsmediaimages.com/cele...ing-child-molestation-revelled-sunday-people/

Is there usually a comment section? By the time I went there there was no possibility to comment, so I assumed they just do not allow comments on their articles. Or is this the only one?

The fans better get to twitter and start spreading this information around!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson: Neverland Kid Told Me in 2005 “Nothing Happened” to Him or to Wade Robson
michael_jackson

06/30/13 11:09amRoger Friedman0

Wade Robson is the young man who is now suing Michael Jackson’s estate. He claims Jackson molested him from age 7 to 14. Thanks to the re-surfacing of old “files” from the old “National Enquirer” in the British press today, I had go to back and look through my files from 2005. And what I found is pretty interesting.

I met with a young man named Bobby Newt, a kid from the files whom National Enquirer reporter Jim Mitteager targeted as a Michael Jackson “victim.” By 2005 he was an adult, and I met with him. He told me nothing happened to him. He also added that nothing happened to Wade Robson, who was then going to be a witness in the trial.

Bobby Newt and his two brothers, who wanted to be the next Jackson 5, spent two weeks with Michael at his Hayvenhurst house in Encino (this was before Neverland). This is what I wrote:

“…nothing about what Bobby Newt hears now about himself or others makes sense.

“I don’t know what to believe. He had prime time with me and my brother in the guest room for two weeks,” he said. “And he didn’t try anything.”

As a footnote to all of this: In the small world of the Los Angeles music business, Bobby Newt recently worked with choreographer and alleged Jackson “victim” Wade Robson on tracks for his first album, a potential hit compendium of original R&B ballads.

“Wade is straight as they come. He’s getting married. And nothing ever happened to him, either,” Newt said.

Published April 7, 2005

Former Protege Vouches for Jackson

No matter who testifies next in Michael Jackson‘s alleged “prior acts” of sexual abuse mini-trial, the prosecution will have to deal with the fact that only one boy will show up to say he was molested many years ago by the pop star.

Now comes Robert Newt, 30, long a “Holy Grail” for The National Enquirer from its investigation into Jackson circa 1993.

Newt and his twin brother Ronald Newt Jr. (now deceased) were aspiring performers and spent two weeks as guests in the Jackson family home in Encino, Calif., around 1985. They were about 11 years old. This all occurred before Neverland was completed. Michael, Janet Jackson and LaToya Jackson were all there, as well as the Jackson parents.

Fast-forward to December 1993. The National Enquirer, desperate to get a scoop that Jackson has abused children, heard that the Newt kids once spent time with Jackson.

The tabloid offered the Newts’ father, Ronald Newt Sr., $200,000 to say that something happened between his kids and Jackson.

Newt, a San Francisco “character” and filmmaker whose past includes pimping and jail time, considered the offer.

A contract was drawn up, signed by Enquirer editor David Perel. Enquirer reporter Jim Mitteager, who is also now deceased, met with Newt and his son at the Marriott hotel in downtown San Francisco.

It seemed that all systems were go. But the Newts declined the offer at the last minute.

Ron Newt Sr., to whom $200,000 would have seemed like the world on a silver platter, wrote “No good sucker” where his signature was supposed to go. The reason: Nothing ever happened between Jackson and the Newt boys.

Indeed, no kids, no matter how much money was dangled by the tabloids, ever showed up to trade stories of Jackson malfeasance for big lumps of cash after the first scandal broke in 1993.

“Maybe there aren’t any other kids,” a current Enquirer editor conceded.

I met Bobby Newt yesterday near the office where he works as a mortgage broker in suburban Los Angeles.

Just as his dad promised me a few days earlier, he’s a good-looking kid. He’s half black and half Chinese.

Robert and his twin brother were likely very cute kids. They have the same features as other boys advertised as alleged Neverland “victims.” But all Bobby Newt remembers of his encounter with Jackson is good times.

And all he remembers about the man from The National Enquirer is that he wanted Bobby, then 18, to lie.

“He said, ‘Say he grabbed you on the butt. Say he grabbed you and touched you in any kind of way,’” Newt said. “He told us he took all these people down. Now he was going to take Michael down. That he would really destroy him. He told us he took all these other famous people down. All the major people that had scandals against them. He said, ‘We take these people down. That’s what we do.’”

Prior to Bobby’s meeting with Mitteager, Bobby’s father met with him and brought along an intermediary, San Francisco politician, businessman and fellow jailbird Charlie Walker.

Walker is infamous in San Francisco circles for being “hooked up” to anything interesting cooking on the West Coast.

“My dad said these dudes are offering this money to take Michael Jackson down. And the guy [Mitteager] said, ‘Say he touched you. All you have to do is say it. But you might have to take the stand. You might have to go on ‘Oprah’ in front of all these people. You have to be prepared for this thing. Just say it. And we’ll give you money,’” Newt said.

Two pieces of evidence confirm the Newts’ story. One is the actual contract proffered by the Enquirer and signed by Perel, who declined to comment for this story.

The contract, written as a letter, says it’s an agreement between the tabloid and the Newts for their exclusive story regarding “your relationship with and knowledge of Michael Jackson, and his sexuality, your knowledge of Michael Jackson’s sexual contact and attempts at sexual contact with Robert Newt and others.”

Mitteager expected them to sign, even though it was completely untrue and there was, in fact, no story.

He knew you were lying, I reminded Bobby Newt.

“Exactly! And he didn’t care! He was like, ‘Just say it and we’ll give you the money.’ And I was like, ‘He [Jackson] never touched me!” Newt said. “He [Mitteager] was really fishing and really digging. Think about it — most people you say it to, ‘We’ll give you this money,’ even [if it's not true]. And they’d take it.”

Bobby Newt recalled more details of the 30-minute meeting with The National Enquirer’s reporter:

“He was trying to coach me — if I decided to take the money, what would happen. He said ‘You know, it’s going to be a huge scandal. You’ll probably have a lot of people not liking you. You’re going to be famous!’ But to me, you’d be ruined. And the truth is Michael didn’t do anything even close to trying to molest us.”

Ironically, the second piece of evidence also backs up the Newts’ story. Unbeknownst to them, they were taped by Mitteager.

I told you last week that Mitteager did more surreptitious taping than Richard Nixon. When he died, the tapes were left to Hollywood investigator Paul Barresi. His dozens of hours of tapes include a conversation between Mitteager, Ron Newt Sr. and Charlie Walker.

When I read some of the transcript back to Newt the other day, he was shocked.

“I said all that,” he observed, surprised to have his memory prodded some 12 years later.

Back in the mid-’80s, Ron Newt Sr. put his three sons together as a singing group much as Joseph Jackson did. He called them The Newtrons.

After much pushing, he got the attention of Joe Jackson, who agreed to manage the group. Joe Jackson got the Newtrons a showcase at the Roxy in West Hollywood.

Michael showed up and loved them. The result was a two-week stay for the boys at the Encino house on Hayvenhurst Ave., where they were supposed to work on their music.

“We would see Michael in passing. We didn’t see him, maybe, because he was working on an album. We saw him downstairs in the kitchen and we talked to him,” he said.

The Newtrons eventually got a record contract and recorded the Jackson 5 hit “I Want You Back” at Hayvenhurst. They also spent the night at Tito Jackson‘s house. But nothing about what Bobby Newt hears now about himself or others makes sense.

“I don’t know what to believe. He had prime time with me and my brother in the guest room for two weeks,” he said. “And he didn’t try anything.”

As a footnote to all of this: In the small world of the Los Angeles music business, Bobby Newt recently worked with choreographer and alleged Jackson “victim” Wade Robson on tracks for his first album, a potential hit compendium of original R&B ballads.

Jackson’s former maid Blanca Francia implicated Robson in the case during Monday’s testimony. Robson is not testifying for the prosecution.

“Wade is straight as they come. He’s getting married. And nothing ever happened to him, either,” Newt said.

He shakes his head, thinking about those who have made claims against Jackson.

“You have to look at these people, go back and see when their relationship with Michael fractured. The calls stopped coming,” he said.

And Newt should know. After the adventure in 1985, the Newts never saw Jackson again. It didn’t bother them, Bobby says, as much as it might have others.

“They probably didn’t like it. And this is their way of getting back at him,” he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/04/07/former-proteacutegeacute

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/06/3...005-nothing-happened-to-him-or-to-wade-robson

Is there usually a comment section? By the time I went there there was no possibility to comment, so I assumed they just do not allow comments on their articles. Or is this the only one?

I wasn't sure myself, so I went to their website and clicked on other stories. And sure enough, there are open comment sections for other stories. So, they are blocking us (fans) from debunking their lies!!

You can try it yourself by going here http://www.mirror.co.uk/ and clicking on other stories. Like the Prince Harry one for example. That's open for comments. But the MJ one is blocked. It was open earlier yesterday. Gee, I wonder why!

Those bastards.

Last edited:

Shame it came from such a fake ass like him though.

I am completely sick and tired of all of this. It took a huge amount of energy and dedication between 2003 and 2005 to do all of the research and defend Michael. After he died it seemed like these stories would start to die away and the focus firmly shifted back to his legacy. However, over the last couple of months it has all taken a turn for the worse again.

We know the truth because we've spent countless hours studying and researching these claims. We know every time a tabloid story is published that it is crap because it quotes people like the Le Marques. However, the general public will not do the same amount of research as us. They will read a story and take it at face value. Some may question it, but many will simply believe that there must be some truth to it - no smoke without fire etc. It is a constant uphill battle.

I know. It's very exhausting. I just wish we could be like other fans (of other artists) who only have to focus on the music and art. It should have been a happy day with the MJ One premier, instead we have to deal with this crap again. It just never ends. It's like they are not happy until they do not destroy MJ completely - his legacy, his kids, everything. I have never seen such hatred agains a man. Especially one who does not deserve it. I really cannot understand what is it about Michael that attracts all the evil of this world and all these toxic forces constantly trying to destroy him. It's not normal. And yes, it's frustrating that many people will just believe it without knowing all the facts. But that's the goal eventually. They know if a lie is repeated enough then people will believe it sooner or later.

I wasn't sure myself, so I went to their website and clicked on other stories. And sure enough, there are open comment sections for other stories. So, they are blocking us (fans) from debunking their lies!!

You can try it yourself by going here http://www.mirror.co.uk/ and clicking on other stories. Like the Prince Harry one for example. That's open for comments. But the MJ one is blocked. It was open earlier yesterday. Gee, I wonder why!

Those bastards.

Cowards!

Fans need to fight this via social media, like Twitter. Roger Friedman (who is not considered biased for MJ in any way), has now published two very good articles this morning to tell the truth.

the mirror needs to be sued , the estate should start to sue these people it's not going to end

All sorts of people are sending out tweets believing that story. It's awful.

I think it is worse than that. The tabloids aim at a market with a reading age of about 7-9 years. Many people who read the tabloids, don't actually read the details of the articles at all, but read the 'headlines' and 'bold type sections, which is why (in a story like this) these are always so lurid. Large pictures give added prominence to the story, together with lots of red , bold text.

The selected 'headlines' in 'the Sunday People' are truly horrific:

eg;
'File paints a picture that Jackson was a serial child predator'
'Tapes: How he picked victims'
'Perverts Lair' (caption to a photo of the Neverland railway station)
A photo of MJ next to one with Arvizo is labelled ' hands on' in bold caps
'Sickened staff on Tape'
'His code name was Blue Fox' ( clearly trying to pick up on a connection to the use of 'Blue' eg in movies)

I won't go on, as it is just too horrendous. They have really 'gone overboard' on this article, which extends over pages 4,5 6 and 7, plus three-quarters of the front cover. There really should be some comeback on this for the Estate to claim misrepresentation, dishonesty, malice, surely something to make these people pay up and be an 'example' for others lest they try the same.

(Edit: And its all under page-header red banners proclaiming 'World Exclusive'....!!)

Last edited:

Well at least Friedman is posting stories to back MJ. Hate him or not he's done his homework.

the mirror needs to be sued , the estate should start to sue these people it's not going to end

yep they need to be sued

Yeah i agee. lawsuits need to start. that why ppl believe this crap cause mj stood by and did nothing leading ppl to think well it must be true because other celebs sue over the most pointless crap. if howard is named he should be sueing and .this will still be happening in fifty years times and mj rep will be destroyed by lies being repeated so much they become the truth.they should sue
on behalf of the kids

U need to stop giving these ppl what they want. attention. why even go there

I wanted to see if they had heard this new report. I dont belong to facebook so I don't intend to reply to them. I do wish they would see the truth in the articles on this thread though!

It's time for the estate to put there big boy pants on and go after these tabloids.

There needs to be a highly publicized, factual, meticulous, high quality, well made and compelling documentary debunking the "Michael Jackson pedophile" myth once and for all. Something that will get a lot of attention. Somehow, something needs to happen and the right person or people need to get together and make this happen. Not even fans. Just people dedicated to the truth and against injustice. I've always hoped for something like this but it's never happened. The information is all there and I'm sure there is more waiting to be dug up. The idea needs to be sparked in the right persons head somehow. I can dream.

Join up and post some facts for them as there really no point going there otherwise. that f.b is made up of w.r twenty own accounts lol

I'm horrified. That Mirror trash article was copied by the New York Daily News with a shadowy photo of Michael slapped right on the front page. And even more disturbing for me personally is that my own sister posted a link to that on her Facebook and proclaimed "I knew it!". We've had tiffs about this before. I promptly replied to her with a link to that Charles Thompson blog article. I've also tweeted it and the other counteractive articles. This is really exhausting.

the media control what the masses get to hear. they wont debunk their own crap. we saw that with tiabbi in 05

There needs to be a highly publicized, factual, meticulous, high quality, well made and compelling documentary debunking the "Michael Jackson pedophile" myth once and for all. Something that will get a lot of attention. Somehow, something needs to happen and the right person or people need to get together and make this happen. Not even fans. Just people dedicated to the truth and against injustice. I've always hoped for something like this but it's never happened. The information is all there and I'm sure there is more waiting to be dug up. The idea needs to be sparked in the right persons head somehow. I can dream.

I think it is worse than that. The tabloids aim at a market with a reading age of about 7-9 years. Many people who read the tabloids, don't actually read the details of the articles at all, but read the 'headlines' and 'bold type sections, which is why (in a story like this) these are always so lurid. Large pictures give added prominence to the story, together with lots of red , bold text.

Yes, and that's why they can be fairly confident that most of their readers won't actually read the documents themselves and read them and see how they do not prove at all what they claim in the article. Even if some of their average (non MJ fan) readers read them, they do not know the history of the LeMarques, Blanca, how they were discredited in court, they do not know how that story about the $600,000 pay-off is about a non-existent boy and how that agreement is completely made-up by some tabloid whore. I also realized that many people cannot distinguish between an allegation and a proven fact. Like when Jordan's declaration was leaked in 2003 and everybody was like: "Wow, it proves MJ did it!" How? They are just allegations. Never proven, never cross-examined. Just because someone claims it it doesn't mean it's a fact. It's really frustrating.

I think that is what the MJJ innocent Forever foundation is doing.

the media control what the masses get to hear. they wont debunk their own crap. we saw that with tiabbi in 05

Exactly. These Mitteager tapes contain a LOT of info that exonerate Michael! Pellicano's comments to Mitteager about Jordan Chandler in September 1994. How when Pellicano talked to him face to face Jordan told MJ never did anything to him and his father only wants money. Or how the National Enquirer offered money to the Newt family to make up child abuse allegations against Michael. Or how a National Enquirer reporter was taken to the interrogation of Blanca Francia to translate for her. They know it's there. They have seen it. They have heard it. But they would NEVER publish that!

I think that is what the MJJ innocent Forever foundation is doing.

That's William Waneger, isn't it. Not the best person for this. He just uses Michael and his fans for his own campaign against Sneddon.

Another thing that really makes my blood boil is people who think that MJ is innocent but STILL defend his accusers saying crap like ''If Michael didn't allow children into his house these people never would have accused him so he brought it on himself'' and yes i've even heard some ''fans'' say this

This is the biggest load of bull s**t i have ever heard! There is no justifying accusing an innocent man of child molestation! I don't give a crap if you think the man is weird or if you disagreed with some of the choices he made in his life. You CANNOT justify accusing an innocent man! So when MJ invited The Chandlers, The Arvisos and Robson to his house they accused him of molestation because they had no choice? Give me a F**king break!

Some people just don't want to see MJ as a victim so they'll twist things around to still make it seem like it was all his fault

Last edited:
Back