[Discussion] Michael Jackson Slandered By The Mirror / New assult Pg 38

Well, I take it by this new Mirror article (ugh) that no other accusers have come forward yet. I think that Wade needs to read Friedman's article!! Oh, btw...the comments section is open right now. Don't know for how long.
---\

Michael Jackson accuser asks FBI to release damning files revealing 'hush money' payments
1 Jul 2013 00:00

The FBI files challenge Jackson’s insistence he never laid a finger on any of the kids invited to his Neverland Ranch for unsupervised sleep-overs

Michael Jackson
Sunday People/ Getty

A former child dancer accusing Michael Jackson of years of abuse will ask the FBI to release damning files on The King of Pop.

Wade Robson’s lawyers hope the material, which claims Jackson paid £23million to hush up “abuse victims”, will help win their case.

Choreographer Wade, now 30, is suing Jackson’s estate claiming the star molested him time and time again when he was a child.

This is despite the fact he denied being abused by Jackson at the 2005 trial when the star was cleared of abusing another child.

Yesterday the Sunday People revealed the files show Jackson paid huge sums of hush money over 15 years.

US crime-busters seized the material – including tapes, phone transcripts and names of 17 alleged victims – from an investigator who worked for the star.

His documents were not passed to prosecutors in Jackson’s 2005 trial.

Last night a friend of Wade said: “He was shocked by the news of this report emerging yesterday.

“Wade has already asked his lawyers to contact the FBI to see if they could access the information.

"He feels his case could be bolstered if he could get another child or even more to come out and support what he went through at the hands of Jackson.

“It has been over 20 years, but right now his prime concern is to build a case to show the world he is in the right.”

The source continued: "Wade has been rocked by the reaction to his claims.

"He knows if he stands shoulder to shoulder with another accuser he might be viewed sympathetically."

The FBI files challenge Jackson’s insistence he never laid a finger on any of the kids invited to his Neverland Ranch in California for unsupervised sleep-overs.

They describe how the singer was caught groping a child star, molesting others.

A source said: “Spending a year’s royalties to keep him on his throne was worth it. The world never heard what took place.”

Jackson died in 2009 after a medical drug overdose.

The files were revealed as Jackson’s family attended the Las Vegas premiere of Michael ONE, a lavish stage show.

'He'd pick and take kid he wanted'

Audio tapes from Michael Jackson’s secret FBI file offer a sickening insight into his depravity.

They reveal how children would be invited to his estate and how Jackson, who used the codename Blue Fox, would take them way and abuse them with their parents often just feet away.

The tapes are of interviews former employees Philip and Stella LeMarque gave to investigator Anthony Pellican. These are part of the transcripts...

Stella: Boy A came to see Michael. The parents were in the room smoking pot with a five-month-old baby. At the time he was crazy about Boy A and his little brother.

Philip: Michael likes them young. Boy A was getting too old. The first time Michael saw Boy A in the movie, XXXX XXXX, he told Boy A he wanted to meet him.

Investigator: Wait a minute. She (an ex-member of Jackson’s staff) makes deals with the parents?

Philip: She makes the deals with the parents to bring everybody... the parents with the kids to the ranch. If there are five Michael takes the one he wants.

Investigator: You’re saying (the Jackson staffer) brings a selection of kids for Michael to choose from? Like a pimp?

Philip: Yes.

In another excerpt Philip tells how he found Jackson with his hands in the pants of another child after being woken up at 2am to make the star French fries.

And Stella says she saw Jackson kiss a boy in his cinema “like lovers” with his mother sitting just two or three rows in front.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-jackson-accuser-wade-robson-2014085#ixzz2XkhriB9i

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-jackson-accuser-wade-robson-2014085#comments

Re: [Discussion] Michael Jackson Slandered By The Mirror

Stupid! those are not FBI files... If Wade wants the real files they were released in 2009.. The LeMarques were discredited years ago and the husband testified at the 2005 trial and admitted to embellishing his story when more money was offered. Why didn't the Mirror mention that?

Can't the FBI say those are not the real ones?

The mirror needs to read the testimony of Philip LeMarque and see how his ass was destroyed on cross examination by T Mez.

I commented on the board

You know they are not the real ones. They released there files they are not going to bother

It makes me sick to see so many comments on Twitter saying that this is info that the FBI has obtained as credible info. It is only info that was gathered up by the National Enquirer/Globe gossip rag writer, but later seized by the FBI. But people are running with it like the FBI was interviewing those people. Damn.

And the Estate can only say ignore it and go see the MJ One show?? Are they freaking serious?

It's Sunday today, so I'm giving them a pass. Tomorrow is Monday, a business day. They had better do something.

It makes me sick to see so many comments on Twitter saying that this is info that the FBI has obtained as credible info. It is only info that was gathered up by the National Enquirer/Globe gossip rag writer, but later seized by the FBI. But people are running with it like the FBI was interviewing those people. Damn.

And the Estate can only say ignore it and go see the MJ One show?? Are they freaking serious?

It's Sunday today, so I'm giving them a pass. Tomorrow is Monday, a business day. They had better do something.

And if continue to ignore it what are you going to do? You know the files are not real what a hater thinks should not matter.

The Estate responds was a real WTF? I guess as long as business $$$$ isn't really being hurt yet I guess they won't do anything much about MJ named being slammed. I mean damn I know the ONE show is already doing well in terms of ticket sales and so has the Immortal show plus The MJ estate is making big time money since MJ died but, come on, that response was lame!! Or maybe (I hope) is that they are not bothering because when and if this Wade shit goes on trial that's were the real truth will service and matter in their eyes!? But, how about public opinion on this B.S? Doesn't that count for business since MJ isn't here anymore and can't defend his own name!?

And yea Wade sure this Tabloid faking FBI files will help ur accusations, so u can say u are credible! :crazy Dream on moron!

Last edited:

They are telling you the story is not true. Enjoy the show. Let them handle it

Yeh but i agree their response wasnt xcatly strong in imo

And if continue to ignore it what are you going to do? You know the files are not real what a hater thinks should not matter.

I can't do a damn thing about it, other than sit back and watch people say over and over that those are actual FBI files, and see people use it as evidence that it proves he was a pedo. If no one else other than Roger calls them out on it, then that's all we got.

Roger goes to bat for MJ's reputation. If they estate doesn't want to, well....

This whole thing is just :banghead: the estate need really start kicking butt!

Do they even care?

:wtf2
tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
kermit.gif
:perrin:

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

^the estate should sue. That would show everyone that they mean business.
I have been just distraught about this since last night and even though it's regurgitated trash from both 93 and 2005 and NOTHING new, I have been trying to figure out how the estate could sue them for defamation. And apparently, all the legal forums I found today say that they can't. Until recently CA did have such a law on the books but no more. I just don't understand this. I think we should start petitions or whatever to get these laws changed-with the internet, etc. garbage stories can fly like wildfire (and do) and legacies that you worked your whole life for can be ruined in a heartbeat. Not to mention if you leave family (children) behind. There's got to be a way to fight this.
It's be great if the FBI would sue since they accused them of not turning over this info in the first place. Who would believe the FBI wouldn't do that. No one-that's the purpose of the FBI-to bring criminals to justice.
I know Wade is behind this-since this is all old he could have paid them to print it-to force the estate to settle.

Last edited:

So the fbi can sue over this?

I'm so sad and mad. This BS story is spreading like a cancer, and it won't go away. It's like a worst nightmare.
Journalists who copy/paste this story without checking the facts don't have the slightest bit of morality and ethics. The worst kind of people. :mat:

GreenEyedOne;3858544 said:
Well, I take it by this new Mirror article (ugh) that no other accusers have come forward yet. I think that Wade needs to read Friedman's article!! Oh, btw...the comments section is open right now. Don't know for how long.
---\

Michael Jackson accuser asks FBI to release damning files revealing 'hush money' payments
1 Jul 2013 00:00

The FBI files challenge Jackson’s insistence he never laid a finger on any of the kids invited to his Neverland Ranch for unsupervised sleep-overs

Michael Jackson
Sunday People/ Getty

A former child dancer accusing Michael Jackson of years of abuse will ask the FBI to release damning files on The King of Pop.

Wade Robson’s lawyers hope the material, which claims Jackson paid £23million to hush up “abuse victims”, will help win their case.

Choreographer Wade, now 30, is suing Jackson’s estate claiming the star molested him time and time again when he was a child.

This is despite the fact he denied being abused by Jackson at the 2005 trial when the star was cleared of abusing another child.

Yesterday the Sunday People revealed the files show Jackson paid huge sums of hush money over 15 years.

US crime-busters seized the material – including tapes, phone transcripts and names of 17 alleged victims – from an investigator who worked for the star.

His documents were not passed to prosecutors in Jackson’s 2005 trial.

Last night a friend of Wade said: “He was shocked by the news of this report emerging yesterday.

“Wade has already asked his lawyers to contact the FBI to see if they could access the information.

"He feels his case could be bolstered if he could get another child or even more to come out and support what he went through at the hands of Jackson.

“It has been over 20 years, but right now his prime concern is to build a case to show the world he is in the right.”

The source continued: "Wade has been rocked by the reaction to his claims.

"He knows if he stands shoulder to shoulder with another accuser he might be viewed sympathetically."

The FBI files challenge Jackson’s insistence he never laid a finger on any of the kids invited to his Neverland Ranch in California for unsupervised sleep-overs.

They describe how the singer was caught groping a child star, molesting others.

A source said: “Spending a year’s royalties to keep him on his throne was worth it. The world never heard what took place.”

Jackson died in 2009 after a medical drug overdose.

The files were revealed as Jackson’s family attended the Las Vegas premiere of Michael ONE, a lavish stage show.

'He'd pick and take kid he wanted'

Audio tapes from Michael Jackson’s secret FBI file offer a sickening insight into his depravity.

They reveal how children would be invited to his estate and how Jackson, who used the codename Blue Fox, would take them way and abuse them with their parents often just feet away.

The tapes are of interviews former employees Philip and Stella LeMarque gave to investigator Anthony Pellican. These are part of the transcripts...

Stella: Boy A came to see Michael. The parents were in the room smoking pot with a five-month-old baby. At the time he was crazy about Boy A and his little brother.

Philip: Michael likes them young. Boy A was getting too old. The first time Michael saw Boy A in the movie, XXXX XXXX, he told Boy A he wanted to meet him.

Investigator: Wait a minute. She (an ex-member of Jackson’s staff) makes deals with the parents?

Philip: She makes the deals with the parents to bring everybody... the parents with the kids to the ranch. If there are five Michael takes the one he wants.

Investigator: You’re saying (the Jackson staffer) brings a selection of kids for Michael to choose from? Like a pimp?

Philip: Yes.

In another excerpt Philip tells how he found Jackson with his hands in the pants of another child after being woken up at 2am to make the star French fries.

And Stella says she saw Jackson kiss a boy in his cinema “like lovers” with his mother sitting just two or three rows in front.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-jackson-accuser-wade-robson-2014085#ixzz2XkhriB9i

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-jackson-accuser-wade-robson-2014085#comments

Are Wade and his lawyer really this stupid? If he wants to rely on this he really must be desperate. He will be very disappointed by MJ's real FBI files. But IMO this story is made up. They quote "a friend of Wade", not a named source. That is always suspicious for made up stories, especially in tabloids.

I'm really disappointed by the Estate. Even if they cannot sue, they should have issued a firm statement in which they deny the story. I wonder if they believe in Michael's innocence...

They could have pointed out what we did on these boards. That these are not FBI files, just the tapes and notes of a tabloid journalist. That Philip LeMarque testified in 2005 and was discredited and this rehashed story is nothing new. That even the documents that the Mirror posted (which aren't FBI files) do not prove what they claim in the article that MJ paid off 24 boys. That that alleged settlement with that non-existent boy in 1992 is fake and Weitzman did not make it.

I'm utterly disappointed. This story is EVERYWHERE now. How long do they think the Estate can do well if they let the media get away with this crap? Eventually it will kill Michael's legacy. Many people believe it. Many people parrot now how the FBI found evidence MJ paid off 24 boys. None of that is true and it's easy to disprove. So why doesn't the Estate do that?

"Lies run sprints. Truth runs marathons." MJ

Does the Estate listen to the fans? If so, people who can contact them should let them know all the criticisms and suggestions some of you're making. They're the one who are representing Michael, they must do something and permitting a bunch of evil mother f*ckers stain his legacy and name just because there are billions of dollars at stake is inexcusable. Isn't there really anything they can't do to stop them?

I'm really disappointed by the Estate. Even if they cannot sue, they should have issued a firm statement in which they deny the story. I wonder if they believe in Michael's innocence...

They could have pointed out what we did on these boards. That these are not FBI files, just the tapes and notes of a tabloid journalist. That Philip LeMarque testified in 2005 and was discredited and this rehashed story is nothing new. That even the documents that the Mirror posted (which aren't FBI files) do not prove what they claim in the article that MJ paid off 24 boys. That that alleged settlement with that non-existent boy in 1992 is fake and Weitzman did not make it.

I'm utterly disappointed. This story is EVERYWHERE now. How long do they think the Estate can do well if they let the media get away with this crap? Eventually it will kill Michael's legacy. Many people believe it. Many people parrot now how the FBI found evidence MJ paid off 24 boys. None of that is true and it's easy to disprove. So why doesn't the Estate do that?

I agree 100%.

I'm still sure that they don't need to sue (for money) in order to make a complaint about the tenor of the article and the false impression it creates. An apology and corrections (ie about this not being new information, and that most of this information has been shown to be made up by disgruntled staff wanting payoffs) would be worthwhile, even if they cannot get any compensation. I hope that this will still be pursued. The article is not within the 'spirit' of the PCC Editors code. If there is no apology then of course 'non fan' readers will assume that it is all true in the context that the article has been presented ie new 'world exclusive' non -rebuttable information.

The response from the Estate is patronising and almost insulting. ' Just go and watch MJONE!!' like patting small children on the head. We KNOW Michaels' life and message, that's why we are so furious with the tabloids.

Last edited:

Just thought I'd throw this out here again, petition to stop defamation of the dead in CA http://www.change.org/petitions/pro...-deceased-those-left-behind-can-still-be-hurt

About the death of MJ's legacy, I don't believe that will ever happen. I would always say as long as there's at least one person out there who knows the truth about Michael Jackson, his legacy will never die.

Does the Estate listen to the fans? If so, people who can contact them should let them know all the criticisms and suggestions some of you're making. They're the one who are representing Michael, they must do something and permitting a bunch of evil mother f*ckers stain his legacy and name just because there are billions of dollars at stake is inexcusable. Isn't there really anything they can't do to stop them?

On current evidence, No.

Britain’s PEOPLE reported late on Saturday. The files, given to the FBI as part of its probe into detective Anthony Pellicano, name 17 boys – including five child actors and two dancers (Robson was one of the dancers) – whom Jackson abused ^^^

2005-04-03 04:00:00 PDT Los Angeles -- "Follow it? I'm curious," Bertram Fields is saying about the Michael Jackson molestation case. "I rather liked him." Fields was one of a team of lawyers working for Jackson when he was charged with molesting a boy the first time around. Without his approval, Jackson settled, and Fields withdrew from the case. "I wrote him a letter saying, 'I can no longer represent you.' I think the world of Johnnie Cochran," he said of the celebrated lawyer who died last week and once represented Jackson. "Though I never would have settled that case. I think we would have won."

http://www.sfgate.com/living/article/JUST-THE-FACTS-Powerful-Hollywood-lawyer-2718212.php

Pellicano and Fields have worked together for a number of celebrities.

In 1993, they helped defend singer Michael Jackson against molestation allegations involving a 13-year-old boy. Pellicano tried to discredit the boy's father by claiming he was trying to extort money from the pop star.

Both parted ways with Jackson before the entertainer reached a reported $25 million settlement with the boy's family.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1624203/posts

Bert Fields and Anthony Pellicano worked together, back in 1993, for Michael Jackson. For whatever reason, Anthony Pellicano is once again rearing his ugly head. Maybe he's getting out of prison soon, after being found guilty of illegal wiretapping!

I might be wrong but it seems worse than those claims WR made because it's getting more coverage and people are believing it. I was glad there were articles debunking those disgusting tabloid reports but I've seen more negative ones. AEG or Robson must be desperate to bring Michael down knowing both are gonna lose their cases. :mad:

Back