[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Wade still getting publicity for his ...er dance films. (I presume you have to submit films for consideration for inclusion in this Festival...so he's keen to be widely noticed for his work, I assume).

Dance Camera West Presents 16th Annual Dance Media Film Festival

Committed to fostering and promoting the vibrant art of dance and dance on film from around the globe, Dance Camera West presents the 16th Annual Dance Media Film Festival, a public event incorporating dance explored through film and live performance. This year's Festival marks Dance Camera West's continued passion for bringing together diverse communities to experience dance through the intimate medium of film taking place at UCLA's Fowler Museum, Glorya Kaufman Hall UCLA, and Royce Hall from April 20-23, 2017 and at the Santa Monica Pier on April 29-30. This year's Festival highlights include International Shorts, Documentaries, Live Performances, and a Family Film Day comprised of Animation films and Flipbook Workshop.

This multi-disciplinary media film festival promises to offer something for everyone and showcases many forms of dance including modern, post modern, world, tap, dance theater, ballet, hip-hop and practically all dance that has been captured on film in a way that is of quality and essential value. Dance Camera West's Dance Film Festival is funded in part by Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs, the National Endowment for the Arts, and The Los Angeles County Arts Commission. Sponsors include CAP UCLA, Fowler Museum, and CalArts.

Dance Camera West (DCW) aspires to awaken and infuse the public mainstream with a desire for critical creative programming presenting the visual language of dance on screen in a way that stretches the imagination and changes the way we think about dance.

Festival trailer: https://vimeo.com/208774984

16th Annual Dance Media Film Festival Schedule

Thursday, April 20
Opening Night International Shorts, Royce Hall, UCLA, 8 p.m; $12
and Seaweed Sisters Live Performance, 7:30 p.m.

Percecuta: dir. Lombard Twins Choreography Lombard Twins (Argentina)
Wake: dir. Katherine Macnaughton; Choreography Ashley Werhun (USA)
Life in Color: dir. and Choreography Wade Robson (USA)

For complete film schedule and descriptions, to purchase tickets, and for more information about the 16th Annual Dance Media Film Festival taking place at UCLA in Westwood, please visit www.dancecamerawest.org. Royce Hall is located at 340 Royce Drive; Glorya Kaufman Hall UCLA is located at 120 Westwood Plaza; and the Fowler Museum is located at 308 Charles E. Young Drive North. Please like the Festival on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DanceCameraWestFilmFest; email inquiries to festival@dancecamerawest.org; and follow us on twitter and instagram: @DanceCameraWestFilmFest

http://www.broadwayworld.com/los-an...6th-Annual-Dance-Media-Film-Festival-20170419

Thanks......The sheer arrogance of this :censored: add this to the list of projects he has been doing since he said that "he can't go back to the entertainment industry and work again."

but it's been dragging on so long now, I can't help but wonder what the estates long term goal is with this.

What do the estate lawyers have to do with how long it takes?

I guess they want the whole thing to be dismissed and thrown out of court, but the trouble is, the so-called victims will just find another way to get paid if that happens. Wade will do the rounds on talk shows and sell his sleazy story to the tabloids and MJs name will be dragged through the mud that way instead of through a trial.

In case you haven't noticed, this is what we all want. What are the alternatives?

A person's reluctance to take the stand in a trial IS NOT proof that they lied!

This is generally true but the Chandler case is unique: here the accuser did not want a criminal indictment at all,
filed a lawsuit and then fought to get the civil trial go before a criminal trial could happen while the accuser was 100% supported
by everyone who had power: the DAs, the police, the judge and the media.

In light of those facts the obvious question is: how come you were ready to testify in a civil court for money but you didn't want to testify in a criminal court despite being everyone's darling? Jordan Chandler joined his father's lawsuit in 1998, so again he was ready to testify for money but he just wanted to be left alone when it came to a criminal court?

Let's assume there is no settlement. People believe in that case MJ would have been indicted and Chandler would have testified in criminal court. So all of a sudden when you don't get money you are interested in putting him behind bars but when you get money you are not? You are interested in protecting other kids if you don't get money but not when you get money? How come?

He threatened the DA with legal action in 2004 when he was already a grown man.
It's one thing that someone is reluctant to testify it's another to actually threaten to fight the DA instead of the molester!
I never heard any such thing in any real molestation case and hard to believe that any exists which involves a grown male victim who is fully supported by the media, the DA and most of the public as Chandler was.

Chandler had absolutely no reason to fear bad publicity the media made it clear pretty quickly they were against MJ and as Respect explained the Chandlers used that to their advantage. Fact is testifying against MJ was very easy. Look at the stuff the Arvizos, McManus, Francias, Cachon, Abdul, Lemarque got away with! This was not just any defendant, this was the most bullied man on Earth! Chandler had no reason to be afraid to go against him.

Protecting his ID was not the issue anymore, his face was all over the media everyone could know who he was how he looked. Going into that court room for a few days wouldn't have made any difference in that regard.

Last edited:

^^^^^

Well said.

This is generally true but the Chandler case is unique: here the accuser did not want a criminal indictment at all,
filed a lawsuit and then fought to get the civil trial go before a criminal trial could happen while accuser was 100% supported
by everyone who had power: the DAs, the police, the judge and the media.

In light of those facts the obvious question is: how come you were ready to testify in a civil court for money but you didn't want to testify in a criminal court despite being everyone's darling? Jordan Chandler joined his father's lawsuit in 1998, so again he was ready to testify for money but he just wanted to be left alone when it came to a criminal court?

Let's assume there is no settlement. People believe in that case MJ would have been indicted and Chandler would have testified in criminal court. So all of a sudden when you don't get money you are interested in putting him behind bars but when you get money you are not? You are interested in protecting other kids if you don't get money but not when you get money? How come?

He threatened the DA with legal action in 2004 when he was already a grown man.
It's one thing that someone is reluctant to testify it's another to actually threaten to fight the DA instead of the molester!
I never heard any such thing in any real molestation case and hard to believe that any exists which involves a grown male victim who is fully supported by the media, the DA and most of the public as Chandler was.

Chandler had absolutely no reason to fear bad publicity the media made it clear pretty quickly they were against MJ and as Respect explained the Chandlers used that to their advantage. Fact is testifying against MJ was very easy. Look at the stuff the Arvizos, McManus, Francias, Cachon, Abdul, Lemarque got away with! This was not just any defendant, this was the most bullied man on Earth! Chandler had no reason to be afraid to go against him.

Protecting his ID was not the issues anymore, his face was all over the media everyone could know who he was how he looked.
Going into that court room for a few days wouldn't have made any difference in that regard.
Very Good! See how TRUTH with FACTS to back it up works. Now, I bet someone who think MJ is guilty can NOT give one piece of FACT that back their belief only name calling of pedo, tabloid gossip, or a lie to try to prove their point.

Maybe but it is just as unfair to say someone is guilty if they do settle; and the main thing, if people do NOT know the facts of a case, people need to shut up and stop saying a person is guilty. To me, that is worst because people are accusing a person of a crime without proof or facts. You know how many people are sitting in prison due to "rush to judgement on emotional" . Many people are in prison for this rush to judgement and bias; and that is the worst.

But they're not though, at least not when it comes to sexual violence. That is my point. Only a tiny, tiny fraction of sexual abuse allegations ever result in a criminal conviction. People who pretend like there's an epidemic of false rape allegations and innocent men lingering in jail because of it typically have an ulterior motive, which is to dismiss sexual violence as a problem altogether. We shouldn't be perpetuating this myth just because it happens to suit our particular argument in Michael's defense.

Instead of saying "people lie about sexual abuse all the time", why not point out the particular lies and contradictions in Michael's accusers' statements?

Instead of saying "real victims don't accept money", why not explain why the usual reasons victims choose financial compensation over going to court - such as maintaining anonimity, feeling shame or guilt, thinking their allegations won't be taken seriously - don't apply in this case because the accusers had no qualms about making their allegations public, knowing they had full support from the media and LE?

Instead of dismissing a settlement of several million dollars as entirely irrelevant, why not clarify the circumstances in which that settlement took place, with Michael refusing to be blackmailed at first but slowly succumbing to the pressure on his health and career?

This is how I was convinced of Michael's innocence back when I started becoming interested in him. If all I read in his defense at the time were arguments that questioned the credibility of sexual abuse allegations in general, that would have definitely put me off because that is not the camp I want to be in. That's why I agree with MJTruth that we as fans need to be very careful in how we frame our arguments - out of respect for Michael as well.

But they're not though, at least not when it comes to sexual violence. That is my point. Only a tiny, tiny fraction of sexual abuse allegations ever result in a criminal conviction. People who pretend like there's an epidemic of false rape allegations and innocent men lingering in jail because of it typically have an ulterior motive, which is to dismiss sexual violence as a problem altogether. We shouldn't be perpetuating this myth just because it happens to suit our particular argument in Michael's defense.

Instead of saying "people lie about sexual abuse all the time", why not point out the particular lies and contradictions in Michael's accusers' statements?

Instead of saying "real victims don't accept money", why not explain why the usual reasons victims choose financial compensation over going to court - such as maintaining anonimity, feeling shame or guilt, thinking their allegations won't be taken seriously - don't apply in this case because the accusers had no qualms about making their allegations public, knowing they had full support from the media and LE?

Instead of dismissing a settlement of several million dollars as entirely irrelevant, why not clarify the circumstances in which that settlement took place, with Michael refusing to be blackmailed at first but slowly succumbing to the pressure on his health and career?

This is how I was convinced of Michael's innocence back when I started becoming interested in him. If all I read in his defense at the time were arguments that questioned the credibility of sexual abuse allegations in general, that would have definitely put me off because that is not the camp I want to be in. That's why I agree with MJTruth that we as fans need to be very careful in how we frame our arguments - out of respect for Michael as well.
Small or not, it still happen. To me, as someone who has worked in our system, ONE is ONE too many. Those people can not get those years back. Everything else you are speaking about is how I do when I talk to others on other boards (I have not been around anyone who thought MJ was guilty even on my job. I have been around two people who was "wondering" if the claims were true but when I explain everything to them and even how the court stuff, they are relieved to know (also in 1994, I met one of the officers who searched MJ's home in the 1993-I was working at the pardon and Parole board that year- who transferred from California who was told by my co workers how I liked MJ but was concern about the claims that year, that officer came to me PERSONALLY to tell me and others in the office "it looks a set up against MJ". As time when on, I studied the case, even was blessed to meet some people in MJ's camp (I got to know Bob Jones), and the rest is history.

I guess the estate are only interested in protecting their financial assets, so preventing MJs name from being raked through the mud yet again is probably not high on their list on concerns, as long as the money keeps coming in.
-------------------

Its one and the same. Mjs name getting dragged through the mud to an extent effects the money the estate can make. This is dragging on cause of the court system and how slow it is nothing else.

I haven't been following every little motion and update of this case, but it's been dragging on so long now, I can't help but wonder what the estates long term goal is with this. I guess they want the whole thing to be dismissed and thrown out of court, but the trouble is, the so-called victims will just find another way to get paid if that happens. Wade will do the rounds on talk shows and sell his sleazy story to the tabloids and MJs name will be dragged through the mud that way instead of through a trial.

It seems lose-lose for MJ whatever the outcome. I guess the estate are only interested in protecting their financial assets, so preventing MJs name from being raked through the mud yet again is probably not high on their list on concerns, as long as the money keeps coming in.

This is a ridiculous thing to say. If the Estate was only interested in protecting their financial assets they'd of settled Wade's case when he requested it be kept under seal. Before the public would gain knowledge of it. They'd of also settled with Safechuck as his case became public knowledge just as MJ's Xscape album was releasing.

If these cases go to trial, the liars could earn millions. More than in a quiet settlement if the likes of Wade's 'can never work again' lies are believed.

Last edited:

I guess the estate are only interested in protecting their financial assets, so preventing MJs name from being raked through the mud yet again is probably not high on their list on concerns, as long as the money keeps coming in.
-------------------

Its one and the same. Mjs name getting dragged through the mud to an extent effects the money the estate can make. This is dragging on cause of the court system and how slow it is nothing else.

This is a ridiculous thing to say. If the Estate was only interested in protecting their financial assets they'd of settled Wade's case when he requested it be kept under seal. Before the public would gain knowledge of it. They'd of also settled with Safechuck as his case became public knowledge just as MJ's Xscape album was releasing.

Thank you both. Michael's good name/image=money. Destroy that and the Estate has nothing.

Totally agree bad7 excellent post. I have no problem with people legitimatley critizing the estate heck ive done it enough but when people post such comments to me it shows they hate them no matter what and will make comments that make no sense just to attack them

Edited.

Last edited:

What did Jordan Chandler have on the DA, that he could THREATEN the DA and walk away? Not even get a SUBPOENA TO TESTIFY, because the DA really could have used him to bolster his case against MJ. I believe that Chandler THREATEN TO TELL THE TRUTH, that it was ALL A LIE. Even at the expense of losing the Gavin Arvizos case, to force Jordan Chandler to testify the price was too high.

I believe by law sneddon couldnt force him with a sub..

If these cases go to trial, the liars could earn millions. More than in a quiet settlement if the likes of Wade's 'can never work again' lies are believed.

And this is what the whole problem is with theses cases the lies are being believe.

regarding the estate... The Estate is a business , they exist to grow profit.. That will always be the #1 drive, protecting legacy comes in specifically when it would effect profit and future projects.. Do I wish it was more so a team of MJ advocates, yes - of course. But that is not in any companies business plan..

I think the person who wrote those things is not familiar with the legal proceedings. I am not sure I understand why the lawyers are criticized for asking to dismiss the case. Again I'm asking what is the alternative?

So.........Wade's going back to teaching dance....?

Wade Robson Creations
Yesterday at 00:58 ·
LA. The time has come to Begin Again. Let’s connect, share + GROOVE, together. Reserve your spot on the Millennium Dance Complex APP or in person at MDC.
Photo: Melia Sorenson

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pogrpHLaj][/URL]

(As well as directing a new video)

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pmolFHvAj][/URL]

(And teaching dance regularly in Maui)

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pokf1mfFj][/URL]

Last edited:

He's already begun. He hosted a dance class back in March labelling it 'To begin again + re-explore my relationship with dance'.

Hes a lying pig!

I mean, we do know where he'll be May 1st... just sayin'

Last edited:

Thank you....and presumably he's using his own music too (new album).

I'm just waiting for him to advertise himself as 'worked with MJ'............

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pmOxVht1j][/URL]

Very brazen indeed....especially by someone who once again claims he cannot work in the entertainment biz. Oh wait I guess he is using the dance angle etc as a means to "heal" himself in order to explain his "truth".

Last edited:

I know were all rushing out to buy this...... umm yeah about that.

Wade Robson has a song called Didgeridoo It To Death? And he wonders why he never became the superstar MJ prophesied.... Lol

You couldn't make this shit up.

But he has Fly away too, you see? It's not that he doesn't know
his "abuser" wrote a song with that same title.

Wade Robson has a song called Didgeridoo It To Death? And he wonders why he never became the superstar MJ prophesied.... Lol

You couldn't make this shit up.

These 'tunes' are all something of a hostage to fortune, given that they can be individually reviewed on Amazon......

Reads like someone who forgot to take their meds. Delusional.

9.99 for The Vault? Doubt anyone would even pay .9¢.

Not even THE most successful entertainer of all time said to himself such high praises. Quite the contrary, he was very humble.
That's what I call being full of shit in a delusional way!

Posting Michael's Guinness World Records certificate for emphasis:
michael-poses-with-his-seven-guinness-world-records-awards%28255%29-m-8.jpg

So, is Wade just dumb or did he lose hope in winning his lawsuit? I can't figure out which.

Back