[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

"Virtually no other individual to date in the entertainment industry has achieved success in such diverse areas"

Is this for real?? Did his momma write this or what? I mean, I know we all lie to make ourselves look better on our CV, but this is beyond even that. This is full on denial.

This is full on insanity. Just like him saying that before age 29 he didn't understand child rape was wrong
and the companies were the most sophisticated child sex abuse organizations the world has ever known
....while they were established to provide safety for minor children.

I don't think the media would be willing to cover up for accusers who say such obviously
outlandish and ridiculous lies. They only do it because it's Michael Jackson.

He has an "album" on Spotify as well. Apparently was released in 2006. It's a bunch short dance hooks and beats and intros - not real songs. It must have been his "Thriller", so - I guess by public demand - he now releases his vault. LOL.

Clipboard01.jpg

I remember the story of him and Justin Timberlake writing "Gone" together which eventually ended up on an N'Sync album but they apparently took it first to MJ, but he declined it. Thankfully. I couldn't bear to have a song by this disgusting creep in MJ's catalog now.

Would ya'll look at this fool LMAOOOOO!!!!! he just had to inclue britney spears stuff...i mean wade really u wanna hurt jt and brit even more???!! Honsetly i think hes butt hurt brit didnt choose him in the end ...poor poor wade lol

we've all seen the games Wade has played over the years... Its crazy to think there was a time I respected this guy!

Even when some scribe tries to be objective and does some research he gets the story wrong.
And of course he ended up with "we simply cannot know the truth we will never know".

The Unsolved Controversies of Michael Jackson
https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/the-unsolved-controversies-of-michael-jackson/

I post this in case any of you feel like to inform this, I guess, well meaning but sloppy scribe
that he got his facts dead wrong, including basic things like the date of the Chandler dental session
and omitted crucial facts not to mention said outlandish things like this:

The facts of the case are consistent with Michael Jackson as a serial molester with good lawyers who successfully smeared his innocent victims. After all, he could surely purchase a smear campaign with the reported $5 million he spent on his 2003 trial alone. Even if you’re feeling generous, the best you can say of the pop star is that he behaved in an inappropriate manner with dozens of children over more than 10 years.

This is not his conclusion actually but he considers it a possibility and that's bad enough.
Seriously. MJ paid the media to smear his accusers? Which planet? Which universe?

This is his twitter:
https://twitter.com/wren_field

I think he is one of those scribes who can be convinced, doesn't seem to be a hater, so may be it's worth trying.

Last edited:

^ I referenced the above article / blog in the Chandler thread, so that it doesn't take this thread off track :)

Last edited:

we've all seen the games Wade has played over the years... Its crazy to think there was a time I respected this guy!

I actually liked him but my respect for him really went out the window when it come out he was the "other man" in britney spears life when she was in a relationship with justin timberlake .

Same here.

To me, He and Safechuck are the worst. MJ died thinking these guys were good people but due to trying to money off the dead, these nuts do this to MJ. If MJ was alive, Wade and Safechuck would not be doing this and still smiling in Mike's face

Even when some scribe tries to be objective and does some research he gets the story wrong.
And of course he ended up with "we simply cannot know the truth we will never know".

The Unsolved Controversies of Michael Jackson
https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/the-unsolved-controversies-of-michael-jackson/

I post this in case any of you feel like to inform this, I guess, well meaning but sloppy scribe
that he got his facts dead wrong, including basic things like the date of the Chandler dental session
and omitted crucial facts not to mention said outlandish things like this:

This is not his conclusion actually but he considers it a possibility and that's bad enough.
Seriously. MJ paid the media to smear his accusers? Which planet? Which universe?

This is his twitter:
https://twitter.com/wren_field

I think he is one of those scribes who can be convinced, doesn't seem to be a hater, so may be it's worth trying.
I prefer dealing with someone who is open to the truth than someone who think MJ is guilty and clearly knows NOTHING about the case only tabloid trash.

Same here......but you know sometimes a death of a family member or close friend can bring out the worst in people.....Robson showed his true colors and it ain't pretty.

I prefer dealing with someone who is open to the truth than someone who think MJ is guilty and clearly knows NOTHING about the case only tabloid trash.

The person who wrote it has clearly done research it's just that the conclusion they have come to are not the same as ours. It could be because they have an anti-MJ agenda, or it could be because there were gaps in the research. My impression is the author is open to the truth and could be educated through sensible comments rather than the abuse some MJ stans would want to throw his way. The best way to alienate somebody who could otherwise be influenced is to abuse them. Mj fans never learn.

We really can't get mad at everyone that believes Michael was guilty.. it's the level of responsiveness to hear information where it's more fair to be upset (or not upset about).. there's a difference between being unaware and unwilling..

He actually doesn't think he is guilty rather he takes the "we cannot possibly know" stand.
Which is nonsense. He did some research so he seems to be open for facts but he got many facts wrong.
Things like it was MJ who wanted Jordie's phone number or Evan Chandler was really worried about Jordan
or June Chandler asked MJ whether his intentions were sexual and many other details.
He also ignores a lot of facts, he knows nothing about Gutierrez's role in the whole thing, he obviously
didn't read the Chandler's book and he fails to realize how totally absurd the whole idea
of MJ being a serial child molester with only THOSE kind of accusers and dozens of kids defending him
including Brett Barnes whoever looked like Jordan and was clearly not molested.

Last edited:

To me, He and Safechuck are the worst. MJ died thinking these guys were good people but due to trying to money off the dead, these nuts do this to MJ. If MJ was alive, Wade and Safechuck would not be doing this and still smiling in Mike's face

Terrell you are so right you hit it on the head if Michael was here today you would not see this. These guys are just plain cowards no truth in what they are saying it all about the money.

He actually doesn't think he is guilty rather he takes the "we cannot possibly know" stand.
Which is nonsense. He did some research so he seems to be open for facts but he got many facts wrong.
Things like it was MJ who wanted Jordie's phone number or Evan Chandler was really worried about Jordan
or June Chandler asked MJ whether his intentions were sexual and many other details.
He also ignores a lot of facts, he knows nothing about Gutierrez's role in the whole thing, he obviously
didn't read the Chandler's book and he fails to realize how totally absurd the whole idea
of MJ being a serial child molester with only THOSE kind of accusers and dozens of kids defending him

"we cannot possibly know" is one way of giving MJ some 'benefit of the doubt' but at the same time not having the courage to actually state outright that MJ could be innocent. After 25 years of biased media reporting I am still hopeful that the narrative will change but as time goes on I think that's less and less likely. I'll concede that we will never know for sure what happened on any given occasion with any particular child - we weren't there - but what we do have is witness testimony and evidence (from both sides). It is reasonable to believe that MJ was innocent based on court case. That's what I choose to believe and it would have been possible for the author to believe the same with the same amount of research but either his research wasn't complete or his interpretation was different.

At least this guy appeared to be relatively open minded and that in itself could be declared a positive compared to so much of the other reports that have printed over the years, most of which are still available unedited on the internet and could be used as factual sources for some researchers. the longer lies (fake news!) remain in the public domain the more likely they are to become 'fact'.

The "we can't possibly know" can be fair or unfair depending on who is saying it, who it is being said to, and the exact context.. It's an answer I don't like but it's not always an unfair thing to say.. You'd never hear me say it, but I can't be mad at everyone that does.

Again, if he is "open" to TRUTH, he will listen those who know the facts that he left out or does not know. I will keep saying it that when it comes to these kinds of cases, it does NOT take all of this back and forth, changing stories from accusers, this and that AND a TRIAL that proved MJ side (MJ NEVER change his story, always open to the investigations, did not run an hide, even put it on a cd History how he was mistreated with a bias media, public, etc at the time. MJ was given NO special treatment, in fact, MJ was treated worst than the average person who is under this kind of investiation) IF someone was really a pedo. Some people judge MJ guilty because they see him as odd which is stupid. Bring some facts in to judge someone.

Last edited:

The person who wrote it has clearly done research it's just that the conclusion they have come to are not the same as ours. It could be because they have an anti-MJ agenda, or it could be because there were gaps in the research. My impression is the author is open to the truth and could be educated through sensible comments rather than the abuse some MJ stans would want to throw his way. The best way to alienate somebody who could otherwise be influenced is to abuse them. Mj fans never learn.
Then that would only mean that person does not wan to know the truth. To judge someone on being guilty of a crime all because some fans come at a person rudely only proves bias, not facts. The focus should be on the claims of child molestation claims and family and the man (MJ) who said he did not do it.

Last edited:

I'll concede that we will never know for sure what happened on any given occasion with any particular child - we weren't there.

Now that's just more fallacy. That's like saying we cannot be sure whether anyone who spends time with kids is a molester or not because were are not there. Accusations are not even necessary since many victims don't come forward. So should we look at everyone who spends time with kids as a possible molester?

We cannot know for sure that Barry Bennell is a pedophile because we were not there?
We cannot know for sure that Father Geoghan was a pedophile because we were not there?
Cannot not sure sure whether any crime was committed unless we were there?
Of course we can know for sure using logic, common sense and the available evidence.

the opposite if true too. We can know for sure that Chandler lied, Arvizo lied . Francia lied, Safechuck liked, Robson lied Jane Doe lied because their own words prove their lied (none of them could keep their story straight , they contradicted themselves and their parents) and what Arvizo, Robson, Safechuck and Robson and Jane Doe said and say is simple impossible. Not just implausible, impossible.

At the same time there is also tons of evidence that MJ was not attracted to males but females AND that he was a compassionate, gentle , respectful , caring person so why would he molest anyone? Why? And why would he molest THOSE kids while he clearly didn't molest the other kids who spent a lot of time with him?

Nothing about MJ's life is consistent with being a serial molester, everything is consistent with someone who had nothing to hide.

I'll say this, with reading and studying a little it keeps it open.. so for those who did not go in depth it's fair to say there are reasons to wonder.. BUT there is enough information out there to KNOW the Arvizo case was Bull sh**.. the timeline did not make sense looking at it in a few angles (not just one), stories did not add up (more than a couple), and on the stand were confronted with lies that they could not shake off..

A child with chocolate in his/her mouth - caught in the kitchen, blaming 'the other kid' that kid across the street that's on a strict diet lets you know enough of what is REALLY going on..

I can't understand how these dancers even tolerate Robson let alone talk about him so positively.
I bet they don't know Robson said he can't dance anymore because he associates the entertainment industry
with the MJ's "despicable conduct".

image.jpg

Duane360max obviously does not know about the allegations wade has on Michael to make that comment... lets you know how little attention people give to wades BS.. that's good news

Duane360max obviously does not know about the allegations wade has on Michael to make that comment... lets you know how little attention people give to wades BS.. that's good news

I wonder whether that comment meant they danced to MJ's music. Now I'd like to see a video of that for sure.

Now that's just more fallacy. That's like saying we cannot be sure whether anyone who spends time with kids is a molester or not because were are not there. Accusations are not even necessary since many victims don't come forward. So should we look at everyone who spends time with kids as a possible molester?

We cannot know for sure that Barry Bennell is a pedophile because we were not there?
We cannot know for sure that Father Geoghan was a pedophile because we were not there?
Cannot not sure sure whether any crime was committed unless we were there?
Of course we can know for sure using logic, common sense and the available evidence.

the opposite if true too. We can know for sure that Chandler lied, Arvizo lied . Francia lied, Safechuck liked, Robson lied Jane Doe lied because their own words prove their lied (none of them could keep their story straight , they contradicted themselves and their parents) and what Arvizo, Robson, Safechuck and Robson and Jane Doe said and say is simple impossible. Not just implausible, impossible.

At the same time there is also tons of evidence that MJ was not attracted to males but females AND that he was a compassionate, gentle , respectful , caring person so why would he molest anyone? Why? And why would he molest THOSE kids while he clearly didn't molest the other kids who spent a lot of time with him?

Nothing about MJ's life is consistent with being a serial molester, everything is consistent with someone who had nothing to hide.
I agree. And for him to sing about it on his history cd, do interviews the 1993 tape and the Martin Bashair, and the Ed Bradly 60 minutes interview, show more that Mike was an innocent man because these things put more attention on him and the issues. Even in 1993, when his Asia tour was over, MJ got on the plane and came home to do the strip search. He could have stayed overseas like Roman Polanskis if he was guilty but he did not.

Last edited:

I agree. And for his to sing about it on his history cd, do interviews the 1993 tape and the Martin Bashair, and the Ed Bradly 60 minutes interview. Even in 1993, when his Asia tour was over, MJ got on the plane and came home to do the strip search. He could have stayed overseas like Roman Polanskis if he was guilty but he did not.

Speaking of Polanski, nobody cares about him or Sandusky to because of what they did, but they care about Michael didn't do. How retarded can these people be about the truth and the lie? People are just plain stupid, not educated enough and that peeves me the hell right off.

How can you believe lies and not the truth i do not understand. The truth will set you free. In Wade case all he knows is lies.

Last edited:

How can you believe lies and not the truth i do not understand. The truth will set you free. In Wade case all he knows is lies.
Because that is a reflection of what going on in the sick minds of people and issues they are dealing with within themselves. I look Rosie Odonnell now who thought MJ was guilty, and now look at what her daughter is accuser her of now (CHILD ABUSE); Look at Bill Oreilly now and others. It never fails.

Because that is a reflection of what going on in the sick minds of people and issues they are dealing with within themselves. I look Rosie Odonnell now who thought MJ was guilty, and now look at what her daughter is accuser her of now (CHILD ABUSE); Look at Bill Oreilly now, Nancy Grace use to think everyone was who is accused of something and settle is guilty UNTIL she was accused of MURDER by causing a woman on her show to commit suicide and CNN SETTLED the case as well as another case in which Nancy was involved in. Gene Simmons had his home raided for child porn and on and on. It never fails. So often time, people who are quick to judge others without proof or when evidence clear someone but some people just want to believe the person is guilty, those people are hiding demons or being falsely accused of something is going to come back on them. Who would have ever thought Mr. Bill "self righteous" Oreilly would be FIRED and put of the air at the HEIGHT of his career on SEXUAL HARASHMENT. And this nut had the nerve to call Michael a "pervert"-MJ PROVED his innocence. Ironic.

I just noticed that Wade did that dance class with Devin Jamieson.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTmFk90hSli/?taken-by=devinjamieson&hl=en

He worked with MJ on This is it.
Wade has no problem working with a guy who still has this on his website:

My dreams came true when I was given the incredible opportunity to work with the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
The experience with him and our amazing cast will always hold a special place in my heart.

https://www.danceplug.com/devin-jamieson

He made also made this video in 2012:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG75OHqq48s

So clearly Devin remained a fan even after Arvizo. When some user pointed out Wade's lies
and hypocrisy at that IG post he blocked him. No response, just deleted the comments and blocked him.

No Wade doesn't have a problem with this because nothing happen. Wade has told these lies just like Michael said if you tell a lie long enough to stared to believe and this is what Wade and his devils are doing to them these lies are truth.

Back