[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

I believe it is good that he is going back to dancing again. This is an indication that he is in a dire financial situation and cannot afford to continue with the claim that he is not able to work. As for those he is working with, who r they really? The projects he is working on are medicor to say the least and the people he is being involved with are not that big. I saw his recent video where he was doing a dance routine in his living room. Pathetic to say the least. A disproportionately tall and on top of that old man trying hard to prove he is still relevant. Mj was older than him during the History Tour, but he was still on fire and oozing with sexiness and charisma; the difference is just striking. He might manage to get a chance her and there but his best days are over. He is done for good. He does not have the kind of talent to overcome the age factor not to mention his bad reputation in the industry. This guy is beyond desperate now and it is hopefully going to get even worse for him.

respect77;4194736 said:
I imagine it would have preconditions though when to keep a plaintiff anonymous. I doubt the preconditions here would be there, but I am only guessing.

I did take a more detailed look and it pretty much depends to the situation and the judge's decision. Here are the reasons why to allow anonymous lawsuits. But like I said pretty much depends on the judge's decision.

The case involves matters that are highly sensitive and of a personal nature. (Note: Sexual abuse, rape etc falls under this category)

The plaintiff is particularly vulnerable to the harms of disclosure.

Children are involved. (Note: minors are given more privacy than adults)

Identification poses a risk of retaliation of mental or physical harm. (note: harassment falls under this category)

Identification presents other harms (Note: such as humiliation, embarrassment. severity is important needs to be intense).

If the plaintiff is forced to disclose her or his true identity, that disclosure will amplify the injury that is at issue in the litigation.(Note: affecting the standing in the community. that people can connect the information to the individual. such as googling the individual will bring up the legal claims)

The defendant is not prejudiced by allowing the plaintiff to proceed anonymously (and/or any prejudice can be mitigated by the court). - when defendant already knows the real identity so using a pseudonym in public proceedings doesn't prejudice them.

The plaintiff’s identity has been kept confidential thus far.

The public interest in disclosure of the plaintiff’s identity in minimal.

The public has little legitimate interest in knowing the true identity of the plaintiff.

Discuss whether there are alternative mechanisms for protecting the plaintiff's identity such as sealing the case.

The public has an interest in allowing the plaintiff to proceed with a pseudonym. (note: in situations where individuals wouldn't bring the cases unless they can file anonymously. The logic is that it is in public's interest for the case to happen and people held liable for the harm they caused rather than the case not happening).

Soundmind;4194750 said:
As for those he is working with, who r they really? The projects he is working on are medicor to say the least and the people he is being involved with are not that big.

You are right. Many of it has been small and mediocre stuff. This latest Pulse is the only decent one. as far as the dancing goes, Pulse is big. For the last 2 years he have been slowly coming back. He can think he is a filmmaker but I don't see it becoming anything significant for him. He can shoot his buddies music videos. Looks like he can easily make money by dance classes. We will see if he can make his way to something big - like choreographing a tour or such.

What is outrageous though is that he can sneak back and all those people are willing to work with him like it's nothing what he did.
Falsely accusing the man without whom he wouldn't have had much a name in this industry in the first place.

Show business....everything is for show and everybody is fake (maybe an exaggeration).

There's a reason Michael stayed away from most people. He knew there were snakes everywhere.

I saw his recent video where he was doing a dance routine in his living room. Pathetic to say the least. A disproportionately tall and on top of that old man trying hard to prove he is still relevant.

Where did you see that video? YouTube, Instagram?

Robson is desperate no doubt. Problem is the more desperate he gets the more low he will sink. I'm waiting
for the next round of fabricated evidence smear campaign around MJ's anniversary. Robson is certainly
not above some tabloid money.

At this point I think it's inevitable that Finaldi and Co will launch another smear campaign around June 25th. The tactics are very focused on disrupting the MJ Estate's income stream. I hope all this is completely finalised by the June 25th 2019. I hope for (and expect) a big year for MJ that year. I don't want Wade or his lawyers destroying that moment. There was never a proper concert celebration. We never had an officially released tribute song. MJ deserves those things and I hope the MJ Estate is already thinking about how it they can be done.

I believed she, as well as Safejunk were brought up only to support Wade's case and create salacious headlines in order to try quick settlement.

Bubs i agree with you 100% this is all this case was about a quick settlement but it blow up in Wade face. Now he had to lie and the Judge had to believer his job is not to decide weather the person is telling the truth or not what a system we have need to be change.

Last edited:

There is total silence about this in the media. Can't the Estate somehow force Jane Doe to explain why she dismissed the case?
It's disgusting that someone can play such games with the court system and someone's reputation and
then get away with it without any consequence.

The Estate could use this case to demonstrate that people will lie about MJ and molestation at will
and these lawyers use such a bogus claim to trash MJ in the media and get money from his Estate.
But the Estate as usual is silent. I don't get it.

Also, Robson and Safechuck must know that the Jane Doe case was bogus. Shouldn't real molestation victims
be outraged that their lawyer represented a fake victim who used the exact same arguments as they do?
Just more evidence they are fakes themselves.

Why asks it a waste of time.

You know in the bold is so true this is why the justice system need to change. the real ppls who are victims of abuse go unknown because the court have to entertain these lies so unfair. We as Michael Jackson fans know if he was here today we would not see this it all about the money. Wade and his lawyers want the Estate to make this go away the whole purpose was to force the Estate into a settlement which has now blow up in their faces.

Not relating to MJ, but similar 'games' with the court system in the UK. In this case, the complainants have dropped their claims for compensation (which would have been strongly contested in civil court) but still plan to 'tell their story' in the uncontested arena of the UK Historic Child abuse enquiry (which no doubt the tabloids will reprint in full).
The following report is an edited extract from the Sunday Times (paper edition, 28 May 17)

Janner abuse accusers drop damages claim.

A legal case accusing the late Lord Janner of child sexual abuse has collapsed after six men seeking damages from his £2m estate abandoned their claims.
The Janner family said the decision cleared their father's name and was a vindication of their decision to fight the claims.......

The surprise development comes after questions were raised by the Sunday Times about the validity of the allegations and the character of the claimants, some of whom had serious criminal convictions. The withdrawal means the civil action against the Janner estate has in effect ended. Nine claimants in the High Court have now pulled out - the three others dropped their compensation claims in March - and legal sources believe it is unlikely anyone else will take action. ...........

Janner's family had made clear they would fight the accusations and that all the claimants would face detailed cross-examination during a civil case. The family believes the prospect of cross-examination led the claimants to withdraw. ............

The development presents a serious problem for the chairwoman of the UK enquiry into child sexual abuse, which is devoting a strand of its enquiries to the Janner case. ...Any complainant giving evidence to the enquiry will not face cross-examination, but the fact that some have pulled out of the civil action could undermine any evidence they give to the inquiry.

The family is now likely to seek the High Court's approval to wind up the estate and distribute it among the beneficiaries of Janner's will. (Janner died aged 87 from Alzheimer's disease in December 2015).

Thanks ivy and respect. The lawyers want locking up along with safechuck. If that isnt bringing lawyers into disrupute i dont know what is

The Estate does seem to have come back with unanswerable arguments. You can practically hear them tearing their hair out at the ridiculousness (is that a word?) of Safechuck's atty's arguments.

I loved this part, at '2' below:
http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/poIJWWCEj][/URL]

I wonder what the inappropriate attachments (referred to below) were....Did Safechuck take a leaf out of J Doe's methods and include some MJ letters or other documents?

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pmbjIy23j][/URL]

I hope this get dismiss.

Why oh why can Safechuck and his lawyers get away with this and why
does the court system tolerate this insanity?

safehuck-contradiction.jpg

I wonder what the inappropriate attachments (referred to below) were....Did Safechuck take a leaf out of J Doe's methods and include some MJ letters or other documents?

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pmbjIy23j][/URL]

Based on the context most likely some documents related to his work for Earth Song and/or communication
about him being employed for future projects. None of it is relevant to the 1988-1992 period
when he was not employed, period.

Let's put aside Robson's and Safechuck's desperate convolution to try to incriminate the companies.
The very idea that Michael Jackson of all people would actually need two companies to procure
children when children like Safechuck Robson Chandler Arvizo all eagerly approached him
not the other way around, repeatedly trying to get close to him is utterly ridiculous.
Not the least because with each person exposed to such criminal activity he would have risked
getting caught and being reported to the police!

But they argue that in 1979 MJ decided: I will establish MJJ Production because
otherwise kids wouldn't be interested in being my friends. So let's just hire a bunch of people
and let's hope that they will be willing to not only ignore child molestation but actually procure
kids for abuse and shut up about it forever, even if I am caught and investigated and put on trial.
And while MJJ Production was specifically founded to procure kids for abuse it didn't do such thing until 1988 or 1986 if you include Jane Doe.

I would like to ask Finaldi why would MJ need Neverland AND a madame AND two companies
to get kids spend time with him when Safechuck supposedly cried when at one point MJ was
not interested in having him around , when Jordan Chandler wanted to go on tour with him
despite his father prohibiting it, when Wade Robson preferred to spend time with him
over his own mother (supposedly that's why Joy Robson cried on Mother's day)
when Arvizo was whining that MJ changed his phone number and he couldn't reach him
and MJ was avoiding him?

Last edited:

I love how the Estate's attorneys point out in official court documents just how crazy and looney these guys and their attorneys are. They haven't said or written one thing that doesn't have a zillion holes in it, and these rebuttal briefs must be easy for them to write. I wonder if they laugh every time Safechuck and Robson file something new.
If the allegations hadn't been such a tragic, hideous part of Michael's life that ultimately destroyed him, and therefore hurts me when they're brought up, I would be hooting and hollering and hysterical with laughter at their audacious claims.

Last edited:

If the allegations hadn't been such a tragic, hideous part of Michael's life that ultimately destroyed him, and therefore hurts me when they're brought up, I would be hooting and hollering and hysterical with laughter at their audacious claims.

Me too. I'd like to see Beckloff's face when he reads this, for instance:

image.jpg

"subjectively organized"

when-your-mom-says-yaass--full.jpg

The sad thing is that when this gets dismissed the media will report it was because
the companies couldn't control MJ by law , not because he didn't molest Safechuck.
They will present this as a mere technicality and of course Finaldi will pretend
to be angry and we will appeal blah blah blah, once again the truth about
how idiotic these allegations were and how they originated with Gutierrez and how many times
Safechuck lied as he desperately tried to get money won't be reported.

image.jpg

Last edited:

I disagree about the media overall. I think the overall media see through this nonsense by now. The media (other than tabloid sites) has not even reported much about it. Side note: I am laughing at Kathy Griffin who made it clear she thinks MJ did it, now look at the trouble she is in.

I disagree about the media overall. I think the overall media see through this nonsense by now. The media (other than tabloid sites) has not even reported much about it. Side note: I am laughing at Kathy Griffin who made it clear she thinks MJ did it, now look at the trouble she is in.

Most of the media never covered it of course but those who will report the dismissal they won't tell the truth for sure. That would mean to admit that MJ was falsely accused and they never want to admit that.

As for Griffin I like it when people like her say "he did it" without specifying exactly what they think he did.
when you ask them exactly what do you think MJ should have been convicted for
Conspiracy to abduct and falsely imprison? Molesting Star Arvizo? Molesting Gavin ARvizo five time? Seven times? Less than five times? Four times? Giving him alcohol twice? Or four times? Molesting Chandler 10 times? 20 times?

They never know what they believe MJ actually did. Because they never even looked at what
the accusers actually said. but they are so damn sure they told the truth.

Last edited:

Yuuup she is finding out who her friends are now isn't she?

I'm no Trump fan and still can't believe he was elected, much less the crazy and outrageous things he and his team (Cabinet) do day after day after day-but the Kathy Griffin's deal was inexcusable. She should be so embarrassed and humiliated and can't believe that she was stupid enough to think that would even be funny-but what do you expect from crass comedians. Not much.
I also find the people poking fun at Baron for freaking out about his dad just as low class.

I'm no Trump fan and still can't believe he was elected, much less the crazy and outrageous things he and his team (Cabinet) do day after day after day-but the Kathy Griffin's deal was inexcusable. She should be so embarrassed and humiliated and can't believe that she was stupid enough to think that would even be funny-but what do you expect from crass comedians. Not much.
I also find the people poking fun at Baron for freaking out about his dad just as low class.
I agree. And what she is upset now is claiming she is being "pile on". Wait a minute! when MJ was going through his case even when cleared, Kathy did a "pile on" on MJ. see, this is why you have to be careful in making fun of others in their time of distress. I only talk about Kathy to show how ironic it is.

Yesterday it was Bill Orielly and today it is Kathy Griffin's turn ! Thank you God

Lisa Bloom is her lawyer lol another MJ's hater. Let them be exposed and hated on for things they truly did. They were inflaming the public against Mj for years. By the way Lisa's mother, the ultimate media whore Gloria Alerd was yesterdY in the news advocating for yet another so called victim of sexual abuse. The target was Christiano Ronaldo. It did not take TMZ more than a couple of hours to destroy her story.

Yesterday it was Bill Orielly and today it is Kathy Griffin's turn ! Thank you God

Lisa Bloom is her lawyer lol another MJ's hater. Let them be exposed and hated on for things they truly did. They were inflaming the public against Mj for years. By the way Lisa's mother, the ultimate media whore Gloria Alerd was yesterdY in the news advocating for yet another so called victim of sexual abuse. The target was Christiano Ronaldo. It did not take TMZ more than a couple of hours to destroy her story.

I was like "Ugh! Not that witch." and I gave Bloom a "stone cold" straight at her. Now looks like Kathy's getting what's coming to her from Trump, though I don't really care about her and though I don't think of Trump as a good guy anymore.

Soundmind;4195832 said:

Lisa Bloom is her lawyer lol another MJ's hater. Let them be exposed and hated on for things they truly did. They were inflaming the public against Mj for years. By the way Lisa's mother, the ultimate media whore Gloria Alerd was yesterdY in the news advocating for yet another so called victim of sexual abuse. .

They are all disgusting corrupted dirty minds.

“The message is clear: criticize the president, lose your job. And that’s what happened to Kathy, and more. As a result of the first family’s bullying of her, and of those she does business with, Kathy has been vilified, she’s been receiving death threats...been fired from multiple jobs, and had multiple events canceled.

She got her own medicine. Good.
Except unlike MJ she got it for something she actually did do.

“The message is clear: criticize the president, lose your job. And that’s what happened to Kathy, and more. As a result of the first family’s bullying of her, and of those she does business with, Kathy has been vilified, she’s been receiving death threats...been fired from multiple jobs, and had multiple events canceled.
But this is not true-this is the spin that Griffin and Bloom are putting on it. People can criticize the president, and do constantly. That's free speech-we can all criticize the president.

When you carry around a severed head, that's not criticism. That's a threat, inciting violence,and an invitation to a looney out there to do it-THAT'S why she's losing her jobs and has no support.

You are right Terrell the media knows it is mess.

Ha when i heard bout what happened with her recently i creacked myself laughing SHE DESERVES IT!

I am not surprised that lisa bloom is her lawyer ....its just :puke:

Because he is "unable" to work in dance and entertainment any more. Amanda:

{feasthawaiiL.A. Friends My love + relentless #dreamer @waderobsoncreations is creating sacred space to share his renewed connection with dance. After 5 years of stepping away and diving deep into a journey of healing and nurture, this beautiful human reminds me that no one can lay a hand on our dreams. Go play + be light!}

Here: http://www.jumptour.com/

He also joined the Pulse: http://thepulseontour.com/

LMAO. You cannot make this up. All of a sudden he is "healed" and back to dancing full time. If that wasn't predictable - that if they are starting to run out of money he'll suddenly be miraculously "healed" and find his ability to still work in dance and entertainment. LMAO. And all the cheesy fakeness in their posts, Gosh!

"sacred space to share his renewed connection with dance" :rofl:

"this beautiful human" (well, if you find lying sociopaths beautiful, I guess) :rofl::rofl:

"no one can lay a hand on our dreams"

So is this his dream now? But, but, but... I thought he said this part of his life meant nothing to him any more. Now, all of a sudden it is his dream job again. LMAO.

The fakeness in these people makes me wanna puke.

ETA: The Jump is a touring dance class, hardly family or Hawaii retirement friendly. I doubt this is Wade's dream job. (His dream "job" is probably getting financed by MJ Estate and doing nothing.) They must be at the end of their reserves.

Well, his wife is certainly right in calling him a 'relentless dreamer' (= fantasist).

It looks as though he gave up on his stories paying off around the time that depositions started to be taken. He knew that his stories wouldn't tie in with those from his mother, sister and others.

Do we know when the next 'decision point' for his case is? I'm losing track of the various timings. I had an idea that his case was up again last week, with Safechuck's......

On another note, (and definitely not wishing to start a 'Cosby' thread), the BBC news is covering the current Cosby case, and in giving UK viewers/ listeners an idea of the scale of the Cosby trial is saying: 'The case is seen as the biggest US celebrity court case since the murder trial of former American football player OJ Simpson in 1995'. I'm just very glad that they are not using the MJ trial as a yardstick, as the whole thing was such a charade.

Well, his wife is certainly right in calling him a 'relentless dreamer' (= fantasist).

It looks as though he gave up on his stories paying off around the time that depositions started to be taken. He knew that his stories wouldn't tie in with those from his mother, sister and others.

Do we know when the next 'decision point' for his case is? I'm losing track of the various timings. I had an idea that his case was up again last week, with Safechuck's......

On another note, (and definitely not wishing to start a 'Cosby' thread), the BBC news is covering the current Cosby case, and in giving UK viewers/ listeners an idea of the scale of the Cosby trial is saying: 'The case is seen as the biggest US celebrity court case since the murder trial of former American football player OJ Simpson in 1995'. I'm just very glad that they are not using the MJ trial as a yardstick, as the whole thing was such a charade.

While I'm glad they're not talking about the MJ Case, they're wrong. The MJ case was a far bigger US event, and had much wider global coverage, than the OJ Simpson case, as news outlets stated at the time (including the BBC!)

Safechuck demurrer hearing was May 31st. Now we wait for Beckloff's ruling. He generally takes 5-6 weeks.

Robson case is quiet since motion to compel minus the deposing Chandler's issue. Like Respect said the next big thing should be summary judgment.

Back