Dispatching TICKETS!!

Can somebody now tell me what to do if i dont receive my ticket ...10 days before event ...lets say its 12.7 and i still dont have ticket at me and im going on 22.7 ....

what to do???

Who should i contact call or mail ?

*I heard something about picking ticket at venue.... how that goes *

*can somebody give me info bout this and ill post it at first page of this topic so everybody can read it :)

They say to call them 5 days before you travel if you still don't have your ticket. You should try doing that and let us know what they say. i e-mailed them with a question about my situation and of course nobody replied :-(

According to a poster on michaeljackson.com the dispatch has begun.

This is his/her story.

Dispatch Has Begun!
Just got off the phone with Ticketmaster customer services (I'm very paranoid because my tickets still haven't been dispatched, and I'm in Canada!!) and the lady informed me that they have received the tickets from AEG and dispatch has begun. They are taking it one part of the world at a time, and she wasn't sure where they started (she guessed North America) but assured me all international orders will arrive at least a week prior, so if you need to ship them overseas or have someone ship them to you, you'll have time to do so! Keep your eyes peeled, and let us know if you're in one of the regions where dispatch has begun!

Source: http://community.michaeljackson.com/se/content/dispatch-has-begun

This is his/her story.

Dispatch Has Begun!
Just got off the phone with Ticketmaster customer services (I'm very paranoid because my tickets still haven't been dispatched, and I'm in Canada!!) and the lady informed me that they have received the tickets from AEG and dispatch has begun. They are taking it one part of the world at a time, and she wasn't sure where they started (she guessed North America) but assured me all international orders will arrive at least a week prior, so if you need to ship them overseas or have someone ship them to you, you'll have time to do so! Keep your eyes peeled, and let us know if you're in one of the regions where dispatch has begun!

Exciting stuff! I hope TM weren't fibbing just to get them off the phone! Everyone check you TM account for any changes. IF what TM say is true, peoples accounts will say tickets preparing for or have dispatched.

This is his/her story.

Dispatch Has Begun!

with the production ticks thing hap i would have thought dispatch wouldnt happen till after thats done

They will sell out in an instant & ticketmaster know it, my guess is they have already printed the tix & are waiting for AEG to say it's ok to send them out.

This is his/her story.

Dispatch Has Begun!

Thats a relife :) i just hope its true

yeah its been said a few times. ppl are talking about despatched interms of it saying that on the account

nope nothing. i dont think anything will be despatched till the sale happens tomorrow.they arent gonna start sending out ticks for the 13th and then have to do it again in a few days for production seats

cant remember if it said it b4 but on the updated TM page for the sale tomorrow it says expect to get ticks 10 days b4 the event

cant remember if it said it b4 but on the updated TM page for the sale tomorrow it says expect to get ticks 10 days b4 the event

Still, people who have tickets for the first show could get a dispatch message very soon since it takes about a week for tix to arrive + the 10 days the tix are expected to arrive.

I just wish they would get a bleedin' move on!

i know someone who got a despatch and the ticks arrived a few days later for another show at the 02 through tm. i guess each show is diff

I'm actually starting to get pissed off,lol.
wtf is the point TM?
I'm leaving july 12th. I need my tickets all up to the 24th of july!!!
errrrrrr
get started, hm shall we tm?

I'm actually starting to get pissed off,lol.
wtf is the point TM?
I'm leaving july 12th. I need my tickets all up to the 24th of july!!!
errrrrrr
get started, hm shall we tm?

Doesn't it say on TM you can phone them 5 days before you leave? or something like that?

I hope you & everyone get it sorted.

I have got the same problem! I am leaving 6th of July, a week before 13th! Tickets will never arrive in time!Tm does not answer to my email request of collecting tickets by the venue! And much more difficoult to me is to phone them because I don't speak English as well as I can write it( more or less correctly)!
But on Monday I must be strong, dial the number and ask how I can pick them up!

Does anyone know about how long regular post takes to get from UK to the US?
No i wish i would have chosen FedEx...

I thought you had to choose FedEx to get tickets delivered to the States???? Also, don't fret about tickets. You'll all get into the concert if you purchased tickets.

Back