Dispatching TICKETS!!

It's June 25th now surely it's getting to the point where they've got to do something? This is ridiculous. Man I hate Ticketmaster.

Soon Mike arrives to the UK and can help them enveloping :lol:

(or they are waiting for him to sign all of them....with personal messages like "hi XY..enjoy my show..:" and of course each fan diff messages.lol)

(or they are waiting for him to sign all of them....with personal messages like "hi XY..enjoy my show..:" and of course each fan diff messages.lol)

That would be worth waiting for! :D

signed with "from the bottom of my heart" of course.

what the hell is taking them so long to dispatch those tickets????

Hopefully now they've sold the 'production' seats for the first few nights they'll get the go ahead to send them out.

I have received from Viagogo an e-mail:

Dear NICOLAE IULIAN,
We are writing to give you a status update on your Michael Jackson tickets for the 22 July 2009, 18:30.
Tickets will be released by the Promoters at the end of June and you can expect to receive your tickets around 6th July.
Please check the address below is the correct one and there will be someone there who can sign for them (this does not have to be you).
We understand that you may be travelling around this time, so if you wish, you may submit an address in the UK, or request to pick up the tickets on the day of the event. If you prefer to collect the tickets, exact pick up instructions will be sent to you nearer the time.
Please click here to provide us with a new address in your city, a new address in the UK or request to pick up tickets in London. Please note: you must submit your request as soon as possible, so we have sufficient time to update your transaction.
Please do not contact us to ask where your tickets are before this time.

I have received from Viagogo an e-mail:

Dear NICOLAE IULIAN,
We are writing to give you a status update on your Michael Jackson tickets for the 22 July 2009, 18:30.
Tickets will be released by the Promoters at the end of June and you can expect to receive your tickets around 6th July.
Please check the address below is the correct one and there will be someone there who can sign for them (this does not have to be you).
We understand that you may be travelling around this time, so if you wish, you may submit an address in the UK, or request to pick up the tickets on the day of the event. If you prefer to collect the tickets, exact pick up instructions will be sent to you nearer the time.
Please click here to provide us with a new address in your city, a new address in the UK or request to pick up tickets in London. Please note: you must submit your request as soon as possible, so we have sufficient time to update your transaction.
Please do not contact us to ask where your tickets are before this time.

That's bloody rude at the end

hahah lot of enveloping to do :)))

Well this is it, really. Nothing matters anymore. :-((((((((((((((((((

Back