Do you think he's sexy?

Do you think he's sexy?

• Yes.

Votes: 551 96.2%
  • No.

Votes: 22 3.8%

• Total voters
Absolutely. I get so frustrated sometimes because I can't seem to find a space to vent about how hot he was.
I get this. Frankly, it doesn't matter how many avenues I have for this. I have more energy for discussing how hot MJ is than I do for maintaining any other aspect of my life 😂

Thing is @kenni M support base does not span across one age ~ it has many ages within , Also with the court cause looming not sure if it is appropriate to make ...but i will ask @Hiker @Beano Wild @Gaz although for those who are 18 and over and are on that mindset, then yeah It gets frustrating.
I know re: age range concern. It wasn't a complaint ❤️💕. I'm 34.

I also totally respect that you care about this issue. I was not 34 when I first started feeling this way and there were certainly no safeguards for younger folks back then ;_; so I agree that we have to be careful about this topic.

I haven't been very consistently active on MJJC in a few months, but did something happen to the Manhood thread? There's some top tier thirsting going on there.

Apologies - I can't tell if you mean this as "duh here" or "what makes you think here is the proper place" ;_;.
It was more like, "hmm, why not here?", and I guess it has been answered. There are quite a few threads already discussing how sexy we find him, what's one more :)

I haven't been very consistently active on MJJC in a few months, but did something happen to the Manhood thread? There's some top tier thirsting going on there.
If I should move to somewhere else I will happily go there. I literally just googled "Michael Jackson sexy" and this thread popped up. I was too in my thoughts about it to think about whether or not I should reply here 😞 * feeling ashamed *

i mean @kenni i made one about his spine and also , there is a mature one too. I like this one because it is all round m. I am suppoded tp be watching AIR but now distracted by this lol

If I should move to somewhere else I will happily go there. I literally just googled "Michael Jackson sexy" and this thread popped up. I was too in my thoughts about it to think about whether or not I should reply here 😞 * feeling ashamed *
No its fine lets keep this afloat

If I should move to somewhere else I will happily go there. I literally just googled "Michael Jackson sexy"
That's how I found this entire forum. Literally exactly that!!! 😂

and this thread popped up. I was too in my thoughts about it to think about whether or not I should reply here 😞 * feeling ashamed *
I think there's context here I'm not following. I've been gone way too long!

I think there's context here I'm not following. I've been gone way too long!
Someone (I've forgotten who that quickly, my memory is terrible) mentioned it may not be appropriate to talk about this given the upcoming case and the varying ages in this community. Which is a totally valid concern. But I think there was a consensus that it's ok on this thread? Though someone also said something about people at school on this thread if I saw correctly. So it's making me wonder.

Someone (I've forgotten who that quickly, my memory is terrible) mentioned it may not be appropriate to talk about this given the upcoming case and the varying ages in this community. Which is a totally valid concern. But I think there was a consensus that it's ok on this thread? Though someone also said something about people at school on this thread if I saw correctly. So it's making me wonder.
We do have minors on the forum. So please limit any explicit language to the two 18+ threads on the Pictures part of the forum.

we also have threads dedicated to his ear, eyes, hand, spine,...... So I guess to answer the original question, yes, many people think he is sexy 🤭

tumblr-nak6rx-Z0-T41tcrtxjo1-400.gif

Well we have two of those. The one i made was mature michael more picture focused , dreamy , but there is an 18 plus of one of those.
i know the healer made a general mature picture thread
mine was an 18 mature but it was more dreamy in that sense

Last edited:
We do have minors on the forum. So please limit any explicit language to the two 18+ threads on the Pictures part of the forum.
Very true, I could get offended and even shocked with some of the language

Back