Do you think he's sexy?

Do you think he's sexy?

• Yes.

Votes: 551 96.2%
  • No.

Votes: 22 3.8%

• Total voters
we also have threads dedicated to his ear, eyes, hand, spine,...... So I guess to answer the original question, yes, many people think he is sexy 🤭

tumblr-nak6rx-Z0-T41tcrtxjo1-400.gif
The other day I was driving somewhere and I randomly thought of the "Michael's ears" thread and I was both delighted and disturbed by how I obsessed I am with this man 😂

I know you did not! Admit it! you find him sexy, especially in that Dangerous gold leotard :)
Well I’m gonna give a straight answer

I think he has sex appeal and he is a very handsome guy, he has a kind face, good teeth and a very intoxicating smile, his biggest asset was his natural curly hair. But at some point somewhere early 00s I think he looked quite rough and unpleasant.

But at some point somewhere early 00s I think he looked quite rough and unpleasant.
Those years were rough on him. Perhaps it was mid-life crisis! Happen to everyone! That does not take anything away from his sexiness :love:

PS: Though this is probably typical filmandmusic response, say something and then sit back and watch people fight over it :p

I haven't seen this in so long and now I'm screaming inside!
Me personally, I find the video quality the sexiest thing here, but that's just my priorities.

Michael looks great though, chiseled and refined. Like a real rock star.
Well, the gif that really slays me is this one, where he's waiting for the woman to find a pen so he can sign his autograph. I always watch his eyes as he follows her movements, finding the pen. Gets me every time!

j7etzb.gif

I know we all know this, but sexiness and sex appeal go so far beyond looks. This is what makes Michael so exceptional and so dangerous to my sanity. Not only was he just absurdly goodlooking, but he had so many other qualities that just amplified that to the max. To name a few:

Elegance - from his physical features and the way he styled himself, to the way he dressed, just pure elegance and class.

Drip - not a word I ever truly understood until him, but god damn.

Swagger - he just oozes it, relentlessly. Especially when he performs.

Passion - seeing anyone be highly passionate about something is an immediate turn on. But so rarely in day-to-day life do we see that come out in a persons physicality. In Michael it is so evident and so overwhelming and just 🫠

Gentleness - idk what to even say about this. But I find his gentle nature incredibly alluring.

Precision - the precision of movement is just, I mean, ok... all I will say is watch his fingers when he performs. I just - I can't go on.

Stamina (oh boy) - dare I speak---

Duality (my God, libraries will be filled with my writing about his duality some day)

Genius - speaks for itself

Embodiment/self-possession - I'm not sure how else to name this... but the way he carries his body and exists within himself with such ease is just 🥵)

There are so many more things I can name. His sensitivity, his emotive nature, his work ethic, the perfection of him, the quiet authority he possessed. There is just so much about him that screams sex to me.

And I HAVEN'T EVEN TALKED ABOUT HIS CURLS

I know we all know this, but sexiness and sex appeal go so far beyond looks. This is what makes Michael so exceptional and so dangerous to my sanity. Not only was he just absurdly goodlooking, but he had so many other qualities that just amplified that to the max. To name a few:

Elegance - from his physical features and the way he styled himself, to the way he dressed, just pure elegance and class.

Drip - not a word I ever truly understood until him, but god damn.

Swagger - he just oozes it, relentlessly. Especially when he performs.

Passion - seeing anyone be highly passionate about something is an immediate turn on. But so rarely in day-to-day life do we see that come out in a persons physicality. In Michael it is so evident and so overwhelming and just 🫠

Gentleness - idk what to even say about this. But I find his gentle nature incredibly alluring.

Precision - the precision of movement is just, I mean, ok... all I will say is watch his fingers when he performs. I just - I can't go on.

Stamina (oh boy) - dare I speak---

Duality (my God, libraries will be filled with my writing about his duality some day)

Genius - speaks for itself

Embodiment/self-possession - I'm not sure how else to name this... but the way he carries his body and exists within himself with such ease is just 🥵)

There are so many more things I can name. His sensitivity, his emotive nature, his work ethic, the perfection of him, the quiet authority he possessed. There is just so much about him that screams sex to me.

And I HAVEN'T EVEN TALKED ABOUT HIS CURLS
Welcome back

Agreed with everything you said but most especially this. That bit when he dips his head slightly, he's looking to his left. Think he might be talking to his kids. Anyway, that bit ...

There are no words.

Question for everyone

If Michael looked completely different and regular like an average Joe would his music have the same impact on you?

and

What if Michael made really shit music would you still find him sexy?

Agreed with everything you said but most especially this. That bit when he dips his head slightly, he's looking to his left. Think he might be talking to his kids. Anyway, that bit ...

There are no words.
Yes! These are the aspects of sex appeal that are so hard to articulate. Like WHY is this sexy??? I can't begin to explain it with the available language. So often I feel this way about just a glance, or small movement. Sometimes just the particular way he forms a smile, or tilts his head. Like I don't know. I DON'T KNOW. But damn

Great questions!

If Michael looked completely different and regular like an average Joe would his music have the same impact on you?
Yes, absolutely.

#1 His voice destroys me. I didn't even get into how sexy I find his voice! But his voice does things to me on a physical/emotional/spiritual level I have never experienced with anyone else, and don't expect I ever will. I am in a monogamous relationship with his voice lol

#2 his music is just GOOD. I mean it's quality and it's incredible. His sex appeal, both in terms of physical appearance and everything else I mentioned, is like an added bonus. However, it's hard to imagine I wouldn't find him sexy just as a reaction to how much I love his music. It's almost impossible to separate this for me.

This was the point of my previous post. His looks are only part of it. That said, I assume he would still move the same way, right??? 😉

and

If he made shit music I would have probably never cared enough to notice if he were sexy or not, frankly.

But let's put it this way - I got into Michael with no expectation of finding him sexy. I found him sexy immediately, though, independent from how good his music is. His sex appeal is just undeniable to me.

Yes! These are the aspects of sex appeal that are so hard to articulate. Like WHY is this sexy??? I can't begin to explain it with the available language. So often I feel this way about just a glance, or small movement. Sometimes just the particular way he forms a smile, or tilts his head. Like I don't know. I DON'T KNOW. But damn
Osaka, BWT 1987.

Question for everyone

and

Bro why would I care about either of these things?

Question for everyone

Then he would just be like his brothers.

Then he would just be like his sister.

LaToya, not Janet.

But do you realize how many artists you could apply this to, depending on your tastes?

Back