Donate to HTWFC and get your ornament placed on Christmas tree @ Forest Lawn

What a wonderful idea, ill try to get my paypal activated, i wish i could give and return the love michael showed us back =( unfortunately he's gone too soon! RIP Michael

^ The pics will be posted on their Facebook-page, Shay!

Bumping this! There are 54 donations so far, could be waaaay more peepz! :D

Where do you put your name for the decoration? I looked on the website but don't see..

Hmm..I had a thought..The HTWFC is world wide based right? I noticed in Britain, thres only one in London...Maybe I could ask them if they could set up a HTWFC here in Scotland! I'd happily volounteer there! What do you think guys? Should I ask them?

Hmm..I had a thought..The HTWFC is world wide based right? I noticed in Britain, thres only one in London...Maybe I could ask them if they could set up a HTWFC here in Scotland! I'd happily volounteer there! What do you think guys? Should I ask them?
Would be really cool, I'm sure they can use more volunteers for other countries.

You got a PM. :)

Oh for the questions that have been asked;

You can leave the name that has to be on the ornament in the notes when you donate through Paypal! But I guess your name from the account your paying it with should do as well.

The tree will be placed inside and the guards will take it away when it's appropriate. However, they will ask the guards if they can let the tree standing there as long as possible!

Notice that tomorrow, December 18th is the last day to donate!

Last edited:
thanks guys. loved seeing my name on the tree. and a great way to raise funds

I am gutted, I can't tell you how much because I sent in some money and I don't have a bauble on the tree with my name on it.

I'm sorry to ask that, but I cannot find any pics from Forest Lawn on you HTWFC FB page.

Do I need an account to see them?

Back