Donate to HTWFC and get your ornament placed on Christmas tree @ Forest Lawn

Just saw the bauble with my name on it. Thanks guys! *crying*

aww my name is on a silver one. Thank you so much! Are there any photos of it at FL? Did it all go okay? Xx

I know this link is old. But for future reference, Michael Jackson dissolved his HTWF many years ago. The HTWF tried to continue to use Michael's name and image to get more charity money. The executors of his estate filed a grievance against the charity, and they had to remove Michael's name. It's wonderful to donate to charities. There are many reputable local charities in our own neighborhoods. I would suggest giving to those instead. Many charities that are claiming to be donating in Michael's name are not necessarily on the up and up. Charity should be given from ones own heart, not for recognition or because someone else told you to do it.

I donated twice, once for myself and once for a friend of mine. Saw both of our names there. Thank you so much!

I know this link is old. But for future reference, Michael Jackson dissolved his HTWF many years ago. The HTWF tried to continue to use Michael's name and image to get more charity money. The executors of his estate filed a grievance against the charity, and they had to remove Michael's name. It's wonderful to donate to charities. There are many reputable local charities in our own neighborhoods. I would suggest giving to those instead. Many charities that are claiming to be donating in Michael's name are not necessarily on the up and up. Charity should be given from ones own heart, not for recognition or because someone else told you to do it.
I think there's a misunderstanding, Heal The World For Children has nothing to do with the Heal The World Foundation you are mentioning.
HTWFC is busy taking steps into becoming an official foundation, and is fully set up by (follower) fans of Michael.

Aww, I spotted my ornament! It's a bittersweet feeling to see this ...
syg_shy01.gif

Thanks so much!

I see more pictures with the tree in this thread, from the fans who went to FL from SoCal. The tree from HTWFC was still there, outside the door.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83946

And yes, Heal the World for Children is an organization made up by fans, and we've organized several events this year, and has nothing to do with the Heal the World one

I want to wish all of you a happier New Year. God bless us all and Michael and his children.

Back