DONT fall for the 'souvenir ticket' offer!!!

Everytime I read about souvenir ticket I think it is just a stupid card made after his death.... But in fact the ''souvenir ticket'' is the regular show ticket as far as I understand all these information. Byt the way.. I don't understand what to do when I read www.michaeljacksonlive.com because I can't click anywhere....

Everytime I read about souvenir ticket I think it is just a stupid card made after his death.... But in fact the ''souvenir ticket'' is the regular show ticket as far as I understand all these information. Byt the way.. I don't understand what to do when I read www.michaeljacksonlive.com because I can't click anywhere....

You click.. Ticket Info... which is in top corner of blue section with details in. :)

I can noit click the ticket info white button :S:S:S,

About the dealine:

QOUTE at the bottom of the text:

The special offer to receive the actual tickets that the purchaser would have received to attend 'This is It' will remain valid thru 23:59 GMT, August 14, 2009

I've order my ticket today, I'll regret not having anything to do with 'This is it' if I ended up with nothing at all, this would seem as just something that was never gonna happen, but at least I've got something in my hand, ok at a high price, and I'll treasure it forever and pass it down through my childrens children.

Also you've got to remember that only tickets have been printed for the first ten shows, if these go within the next few days then you'll end up with nothing.

That is strange... open the page in another browser??

I did not even get the posibillity to click.... So my cursos does not change .... The first 10 shows???? I should have go 30th july... That was officially the 11th show, but after reshedule... 8th I though..

Also you've got to remember that only tickets have been printed for the first ten shows, if these go within the next few days then you'll end up with nothing.

No you missunderstand.. they already printed the tickets for the first 10 shows.. before he died ready to send out to fans going to the first lot of shows! The ones for the concerts after will be printed in due course.. i presume once they know who wants their tickets and who wants refunds! :)

...because they have personal details on like name, block, row and seat number.. etc. :)

Last edited:
This ticket is the only memory we can have at this moment for the fact you should visit his concert... It's nice some people will give the refund to some charity, but I have also my life and I am a MJ fan and was really looking forward to see him in the O2. If the O2 does not sell some merchandise then I have nothing about the concert to have memories, except a POSSIBLE DVD, because it's not confirmed they will release it. Giving money to charity is always possible, keeping you TII ticket only once and the last time now.

Just came back from a few days Disney in memory of Michael. I feel dsgusted by the so called offer AEG makes us. It's making money over Michaels death and I feel sick of it. Okey, they spend lots of money of the preparations, but everything has been their risk. They knew things could have happend(no not Mike's death, but he could have become ill, broke his leg or whatever). That's part of the deal. Even though I wish I had something related to the concerts, I will remind Mike of all articles, pictures and memories I have made during my years of being a fan....

I think its a disgrace AEG ripping of us fans like that. If Michael RIP was still alive we would have the tickets plus the concert for that price.

Also I think its unfair if you paid £75 (plus charges) for the ticket that you basically get the same ticket for £50(plus charges). Everyone show be charged the same. Why do we ahve to pay an extra £25 for nothing?

Back