Estate, Cascio and Porte Sued Over Three Songs on the "Michael" Album - Vera Senova Class Action

Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

As for the rest, I posed a clear, simple question: what would you prefer be discussed about this lawsuit that you believe has not been discussed. You did not respond to that question; twice.

you are asking the wrong question. My comment was about majority of the discussion not being relevant to the lawsuit so the correct question should be asking what discussion I consider to be irrelevant. However I don't plan to elaborate more on it because a) reasonable people are/were already aware that they were talking about off topic stuff and b) if I respond some people (that probably includes you as well) will be offended. and now can we be done with this off topic back and forth as well?

Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

Ivy, if I was asking the wrong question, you would not avoid answering it for the third time.

I have had no issue with the discussion thus far however; you expressed having an issue. A response that has constructive criticism would not be confused with an attempt to offend a poster(s) for whatever reason if that is indeed the true purpose of the response. I believe posts here have been more constructive that offensive.

Your choice as you expressed the concern not me. It could be an interesting and illuminating discussion that is being missed here but, I am enjoying the discussion as it is.

ivy;4031007 we might but I don't expect any significant filing - meaning a filing that answers accusations - soon. I imagine the first filings be a demurrer - meaning asking for dismissal claiming there's no legal basis for either class action claim or a statue of limitations. [/QUOTE said:
^^I meant when Cascio's lawyer responds after the service can we buy that one. I want to know what legal basis they use in the demurrer asking to dismiss.

^^I meant when Cascio's lawyer responds after the service can we buy that one. I want to know what legal basis they use in the demurrer asking to dismiss.

Last I checked Cascio didn't have a lawyer making appearance yet. I can't promise to get that document but even now I can make an educated guess about it based on previous Milli Vanilli example - attack the class action claim.

Possible refunds / damages in this kind of lawsuits is very small individually. the only thing making them big is the class action part. Such as in Milli Vanilli instance refunds was $3 for a CD, $2 for cassette and $1 for a single and $2.5 for a concert. so individually even if a person had everything the refund would be $8.5. However if you add that 10 Million people were eligible for the such refunds you see suddenly damages rise to tens of millions of dollars. Lawyers who took on Milli Vanilli cases was interested in the settlement that could reach to $25 Million in payments, they didn't really care about a $8.50 refund to a single plaintiff.

In this instance 3 songs at $1.29 is less than $4. Even if you add punitive damages etc at 10 times or more you see total money payment is staying really really low on an individual basis. Almost no lawyer would pursue such lawsuit with a single plaintiff or it would require a really really rich plaintiff who can pay the lawyers without caring about recovering their legal costs. That's what happened during Milli vanilli case. 27 of them was filed, most of them got denied as a class action lawsuit, courts said it could go on as a single plaintiff case so the plaintiffs / lawyers dropped the cases. One case in Chicago was allowed to progress as a class action and that's when Arista started settlement talks.

So my guess is they will attack the class action claim.

then statue of limitations is a possibility too.

Last edited:

^^OK thanks. Let's see what happens.

Maybe I'm just crazy but listen to Monster on Spotify, it sounds like the vocals have been changed from the 2010 Michael version, there's even new instrumental and I swear the intro sounds longer.

you are asking the wrong question. My comment was about majority of the discussion not being relevant to the lawsuit so the correct question should be asking what discussion I consider to be irrelevant. However I don't plan to elaborate more on it because a) reasonable people are/were already aware that they were talking about off topic stuff and b) if I respond some people (that probably includes you as well) will be offended. and now can we be done with this off topic back and forth as well?

I'm sorry that (maybe) you think its irrelevant when we talk about those fake tracks, Franky Cascio and the rest of the team fraud .... but i think you will have to deal with it till the end of the trial because its part of the case. Deal with our evidences and our seeking for justice to the Mj music legacy.

This is no more a hiden post.... and we like it.

By the way...thanks for the information you provide to the issue.

By the way...thanks for the information you provide to the issue.

you are welcome. Thanks for gossiping and bad mouthing me on Spanish speaking websites.

No, i dont have any personal issue against you... But eberyone made their own decisions. Im not the only one who thinks you weren't right defending Cascios and Estate. Thats the only truth, don't focus on me on mjhideout because, as i told you, many thought you were the main Cascio defensor on the best Mjj forum. I'm sorry you were on the bad side...but i think you are a great woman. I'm sincere with u.

@Kapital

I believe you are sincere and sorry for singling you out. I was just trying to say that I know what is being posted at hideout.

However also allow me to say that "you weren't right defending Cascios and Estate" means you aren't really respecting opinions different than yours. And regardless of right or wrong, regardless of what our opinions are and who we "defend" isn't an excuse to get personal with other people or to gossip about them or create/spread lies/conspiracies about them. I'm not saying you do that, I'm talking on general terms.

anyway it's better to not continue to this here, pm me if you have anything else to say.

James Porte and Marie Nicole Cascio married and Rebbie Jackson and Austion Brown attend the wedding.

10598593_554310034691159_465069621_n.jpg

Frank & Rebbie
10593322_1530414537187873_30040908_n.jpg

^^

I fail to see how this is relevant to the lawsuit discussion, well even how it is relevant to the authenticity discussion.

those cascios are a bunch of fakefaces.

First time I am seeing Porte in a photo.

^^

I fail to see how this is relevant to the lawsuit discussion, well even how it is relevant to the authenticity discussion.

Yes. ****** ******* ran this story as if it was supposed to have some significance concerning the songs debate. We knew already that Porte and the Cascios were friends, so what if he married Marie Nicole?

ETA: Wow! Why is D.amien S.hields' name blocked by the system?

^^

No not relevant for the lawsuit, maybe I should have made another thread. But intresting to see the attendance from Rebbie an Austin.

Me too. I thought he was skinnier.

Well, I am confused about this. Who then is James Victor?

http://registry.theknot.com/marie-nicole-cascio-james-victor-august-2014-nj/7540967

Has it or can it be established that perhaps James Porte's middle name is Victor, or that there might be another reason why James Porte would use an alias such as "Victor" here in their wedding registry?

Or did she not marry a James Porte but married a James Victor instead?

Where was it confirmed that the gentleman in the wedding shots is definitely James Porte? Perhaps it was proved clearly and I missed it, for I am just coming upon this info.

(I realize this thread is getting a little side-tracked, but I am perplexed by the last few posts, and hopefully this digression will be brief and discussion will return to the topic on hand)

Last edited:

Smh I was 110% sure he wasn't singing on some of the songs

ETA: Wow! Why is D.amien S.hields' name blocked by the system?

I would like to know why as well.

No not relevant for the lawsuit, maybe I should have made another thread. But intresting to see the attendance from Rebbie an Austin.

Did Michael refer to them as the first family of love? Maybe Rebbie and her son do not believe such a family could be capable of deceiving Michael as some of Michael's fans believe the same.

Has it or can it be established that perhaps James Porte's middle name is Victor

in the copyright registration his full name was James Victor Porte so I would say it's established.

It's September 19th. Initial Status Conference is scheduled for today. Just a little reminder.

I've just discovered ANOTHER sample in breaking news :lol:

I don't think anyone mentioned this before.

This is getting desperate on the sampling of MJ/Jacksons in order to seem authentic.

The first 3 seconds of Breaking News where theres a sound of a tuning tv/radio, high frequency sound & a "wow" sound are sampled from the video of 3T's "Gotta Be you"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar5TOc7LZa0 take a listen at 0:28 and you'll hear it there :lol:

Just thought I'd post this I know some fans were interested in dissecting these tracks.

Last edited:

I've just discovered ANOTHER sample in breaking news :lol:

I don't think anyone mentioned this before.

This is getting desperate on the sampling of MJ/Jacksons in order to seem authentic.

The first 3 seconds of Breaking News where theres a sound of a tuning tv/radio, high frequency sound & a "wow" sound are sampled from the video of 3T's "Gotta Be you"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar5TOc7LZa0 take a listen at 0:28 and you'll hear it there :lol:

Just thought I'd post this I know some fans were interested in dissecting these tracks.

Yeah, same sound at 0:30, but I think it's just a coincidence.

Yeah, same sound at 0:30, but I think it's just a coincidence.

No, I don't think it's a coincidence, listen very carefully. It's a direct sample - it's the same sounds.

I think they took a sample of the piano melody from YRMW and added it to Breaking News as the melody.

It's September 19th. Initial Status Conference is scheduled for today. Just a little reminder.

Nope. It was re-scheduled for October 15th.

The TV sound sample is from a diverse sound FX archive, it's nothing 3T did or used exclusively, ask the director of the video, John Urbano.

Nope. It was re-scheduled for October 15th.

and an addition : don't expect any major news from the first status conference. it should just give an idea about expected timeline for this case.

Back