Everland Liberian and Haiti Children's Homes built with funds donated by MJ Fans

update from Michael Jackson's Legacy's fb page:

"Recently, as the kitchen at Everland Haiti was being completed, one of the children ran out to say that there was a man in the room. In fact, the child was looking at the 'face' illuminated by the sunbeam on the little brown door underneath the window. Children are so sweet. Is it any wonder that Michael adored them?"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...10998261.30493.123963597682359&type=1&theater

[YOUTUBE]hEmvNk_-B8U[/YOUTUBE]

BLOG RADIO MICHAEL JACKSON'S LEGACY - Friday, March 7th, 2014 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm in CST

Everland in Haiti ~ Interview with Gladys Dorcilien & Rachel Paulson By Rachel...

My mission involves helping the most rural places in the world where children and women do not have a voice.
My concept is to pick a school village and use that as my base and to provide basic needs of life that always lead to hope and motivation.

I only work with rural villages where a strong leader is in place engaging the community in all projects.
We do not believe in Hands outs.

My agreement to visit Gladys was because I knew she was a person that is setting up a plan for the orphanage and village
that would include people taking ownership and coming together as one to solve problems.

I am active now in 4 different counties and I travel hours over hills and mountains into the bush areas to help the forgotten children by kicking starting the village development of health and wellness starting with water.

Rachael Paulson
President/founder
HOW Global Inc

The Link:
blogtalkradio.com/a-place-in-your-heart

[h=6]Michael Jackson's Legacy
[/h]Today is the first day of our new project, which is to furnish Everland Haiti.
The $3000 (£1800) needed will go towards cribs, little chairs and tables, shelving, beds, kitchen appliances including a refrigerator and a stove. It will also cover bathroom necessities including basins and buckets, as well as furnishings for an adjacent 'parents room'. Any amount given is truly appreciated and will go towards a little part of HIStory in the making. Paypal: hello@michaeljacksonslegacy.org

https://www.facebook.com/michaeljacksonslegacy

ttps://www.facebook.com/michaeljacksonslegacy

Back