Famous Michael Jackson Quotes

"If you HELPED just ONE child, You've done so much... It's a BIG step forward..." :heart:Michael Jackson :heart:

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - MJ

62163_551398221554909_1104126410_n.jpg

“To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins.
Everything living has a rhythm.
Do you feel your music?”

~MJ

This is one the smartest opinions I read. :)

“Animals strike, not from malice, but because they want to live, it is the same with those who criticize, they desire our blood, not our pain.” ~Michael Jackson.

"To me, true bravery is settling differences without a fight and having the wisdom to make that solution possible."

~Michael Jackson

"Words can't describe it. There is no miracle in life that compares with watching your son come into the world." (1997) - Michael Jackson

Brilliant man :)

"I do not have to cling to my personal survival as long as I realize, day by day, that all of life is in me."

~Michael Jackson

"I happen to be colour blind... I don't hire colour... I hire competence..." Michael Jackson :cheeky:

One of my fave ones is...

"I can forget all kind of things but I'll never forget a melody..." MJ :heart:

"My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and dance" MJ :bow:

"When I see the clouds whisked away from a snow-capped peak, I feel like shouting, 'Bravo!' Nature, the best of all magicians, has delivered another thrill." ~Michael Jackson.

"Entertainment is about taking people away from the regular order of things when there is some chaos and pain and stress".

~Michael Jackson.

"Every day create your HIStory... Every path you take, you leaving your legacy..." :dancin:

"The person who makes a success of living, is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication. There is no other way to perfection than dedication perseverance. "

“There are two kinds of music. One comes from the strings of a guitar, the other from the strings of the heart”

MJ.

“People ask me how I make music. I tell them I just step into it. It's like stepping into a river and joining the flow. Every moment in the river has its song.” - Michael Jackson

“I wrote a book called ‘Dancing The Dream’. It was more autobiographical than Moonwalk, which I did with Mrs. Onassis. It wasn’t full of gossip and scandal and all that trash that people write, so I don’t think people paid much attention to it, but it came from my heart. It was essays, thoughts and things that I’ve thought about while on tour” - Michael Jackson

''It's better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation''

I'm reading all this with Michael's voice.

I'll visit this thread over and over and over again...

“It doesn't matter with blood or race or creed or color. Love is love and it breaks all boundaries and you just see it right away" ~MJ

"The idea of making someone "pay" for something they've done to you or that you imagine they've done to you is totally alien to me." ~MJ

This quote may be untrue but it's still an awesome one

When someone asked Michael why he didn't bother to learn to play any instruments - ''I don't need to. The music is inside me''

This quote may be untrue but it's still an awesome one

When someone asked Michael why he didn't bother to learn to play any instruments - ''I don't need to. The music is inside me''

Hey! I would like to know if he really said it too.
Please post the link or info if some of you guys know this :)

A lot of people should read this quote. rs

Indeed :shutup:

"They demand that... They want you to do this... They think they own you... They think they made you... If you don't have faith, you go crazy... "

"Like not doing interviews... If I talk I say what's on my mind and it can seem strange to other people's ears..."

"I'm the person who will tell all... even though it's a secret... I know that things should be kept private..."

SOURCE: "In his own words" by Catherine Dineen :bow:

Back