Fan Art of Michael

I also love this Thriller one. It's like a piece of '90's comic art. Brilliant.

IIRC, there was an issue of Daredevil where all the artwork, all the way through the comic, was just paintings. It was all watercolours. So lovely. This isn't quite the same but has a similar feel to it.
Ah the pretty comic art Some of it ..yep now we're talking šŸ¤© šŸ¤© šŸ¤© šŸ¤© šŸ¤© What's DareDevil zinnia? @zinniabooklover
wow! some of the sketches are really good. Most look like digital art. I want to learn that just so that I can create something too
@Hiker thank you SO much for letting it stay. Yes i know it really gets the creativity muscle pumping šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©and i know It brings all kinds of creativity within me. I really zone out on some of this stuff. has to be right though cause i am deff picky when it comes to a depicted image of him. Michael has so many talented fans its really beautiful, It is overwhelming , Pinterest is just brimming with talent and when they get his likeness , and that " mm!" exactly how we know it to be, It can easily take you off to another place.
Here's another one that has the 'comic art' vibe. I used to be big into comics, back in the day. This one is beautiful.
Yeah !! hahaha This type drives me wild Iv'e always loved his comic art, Not like the Edward Bighead type caricatures or anything satire and meaningless
i love that pretty vibe so much šŸ¤©āœØšŸ¤©his beautiful, bright smile and the way they sometimes can depict the brightness in his eyes. It can be truly glorious (even tattoo worthy )stuff arghhhhhhhh !:LOL:šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©.

Photolab seems to be a good place for Michael art edits. Most i have seen so far..:D

What's DareDevil zinnia? @zinniabooklover
Daredevil is a Marvel comic. I don't even know if it's still going, I stopped buying comics years ago. It's not the money I mind, it's the amount of storage space they need. Too much! But DD was always one of my top faves.

88e6cf28cb57b73e49f1dcadbffa09ef.jpg

In the mid-80's Frank Miller took over the DD story for a little while and did the most amazing job. He wrote the story, David Mazzucchelli did the art work. This cover art is from one of the issues in that run - can't remember how many issues it ran for. Anyway, it was brilliant. But this is not the artwork I was talking about. That was in a much later issue - can't remember which year. What you've got here is real old-school traditional comic art (which I absolutely love, btw) whereas the one I was thinking of, all the artwork was watercolour paintings. Worked really well. Really suited that particular story and looked so beautiful. And the Thriller image you posted here reminded me of that.

Ngl, I'm always gonna prefer looking at a photo of Michael to looking at fan art. But there is some really good stuff here. Some of it is so beautiful. It amazes me the way Michael unleashes this level of creativity in his fans.

I love this one. Simple and clever at the same time.

Last edited:
Back