Fan Art of Michael

Dont know if you call this "art"
But I just finished this diamond painting :giggle:
IMG20231001194425.jpg

Dont know if you call this "art"
But I just finished this diamond painting :giggle:
IMG20231001194425.jpg
I love it. I want to say it reminds me of comic art but if you're not into comics you might not see that as a compliment. It's supposed to be but, like I said, maybe that's not your thing.

Anyway, I genuinely love it. Full disclosure - fan art is not my favourite thing but every now and again I see one that I love. This is one of them. ❤️

I love it. I want to say it reminds me of comic art but if you're not into comics you might not see that as a compliment. It's supposed to be but, like I said, maybe that's not your thing.

Anyway, I genuinely love it. Full disclosure - fan art is not my favourite thing but every now and again I see one that I love. This is one of them. ❤️
Thank you dear. I dont see the comic part haha. Maybe cause I took the pic too close up, it looks much better from a distance.
I love it too, hope to make another one, for someone else, any volunteers? 🤣

I think It took me about 6 months, cause of work I did not have much time to work on it. Normally its less time. Love to do it, makes my mind go blank and ease my mind.

I really always love loved the first pic, so well done, so perfect, all of it is wonderful
And the energy. And i love that scene it is one of my fave scenes and the pinstriped suit , when he is hiding in the bushes all in the dark

Back