Fans United: Giving Back to Michael

I can bet you anything there's stores where you can scan pictures to a computer.

Yeah, well, joining staff means you give up your life, independant thought, soul, and your fingerprints and removed and all become property of MJJC LOL It has one side-effect, it also effectively removes any sanity you might have had, but the upside is, you never had so much fun being insane before! LOL

And lemme tell you... resigning does NOT help LOL Your insanity is gone for good!

Yeah, well, joining staff means you give up your life, independant thought, soul, and your fingerprints and removed and all become property of MJJC LOL It has one side-effect, it also effectively removes any sanity you might have had, but the upside is, you never had so much fun being insane before! LOL

And lemme tell you... resigning does NOT help LOL Your insanity is gone for good!

Shhhh:doh: That's what we don't tell new hires:ph34r: And I thought it was bad I had to sign in blood!

:rofl:

Hahahahaha how else would they get your soul? Just look at the confidentiality paragraph 5... it's right there in invisible ink LMAO

And it was a secret? Oh... I thought it was part of the advertisement for new staff! 'Sign up with staff and never have to worry about thinking coherently again'???

Well, considering that Shannon probably isn't storing your name with the picture, I think you're pretty safe :)

Nobody can do much of anything with just your fingerprint unless they are in law enforcement and your print is connected to a crime... I doubt those trying to do ID-theft have access to print databases, and can get any personal info from your print alone...

It will be a collage of prints no names are associated with them at all. Therefore no opportunities to have anyones ID stolen.

Ill just use my stamp pad at work. Lol!
But there's still a problem Not everyone have a scanner. Including me.
Maybe I can take a picture of the print then load it on to the PC etc.....
OR! Maybe I'll see if I can access a public scanner if there is such a thing.
:cheeky:

Gotta love these projects.

Great Idea! I will get on it tomorrow! :) so is this going to be presented on stage or before or after the gig? Cos im gonna be there on the 8th and would love to be able to see it get presented to him.

Well, considering that Shannon probably isn't storing your name with the picture, I think you're pretty safe :)

Nobody can do much of anything with just your fingerprint unless they are in law enforcement and your print is connected to a crime... I doubt those trying to do ID-theft have access to print databases, and can get any personal info from your print alone...

Thats right but, even without names just a valid finger print is enough do to god knows what.. Anyways lets not get into that, its beyond the subject of this thread... I wouldnt be comfortable with giving my finger print unfortunatly. If it was something else I would take part.
An interesting idea though, I would like to see the final art work..

Im in, is it going to be a 100% size of your thumb or must we zoom it bigger?

Shannon, that is a ... strange... idea. Fingerprints. Mmm... well, the US have mine, China as well. Why not MJ...?

:),
Thank you for another fine and fun idea!!
betty

Thats right but, even without names just a valid finger print is enough do to god knows what.. Anyways lets not get into that, its beyond the subject of this thread... I wouldnt be comfortable with giving my finger print unfortunatly. If it was something else I would take part.
An interesting idea though, I would like to see the final art work..

And that's fine :yes: There will be other projects around the corner to participate in.

Im in, is it going to be a 100% size of your thumb or must we zoom it bigger?

Just the actual size thumb print.

Shannon, that is a ... strange... idea. Fingerprints. Mmm... well, the US have mine, China as well. Why not MJ...?

:),
Thank you for another fine and fun idea!!
betty

lol your welcome

wow, loved the idea!!

I will surely join in!

Would like to see more of this guy's works with fingerprints....sounds interesting!

Great idea!! everyone's fingerprint is different in the whole world! this way they all will see how many true loving fans Michael's got!!!
awsome!!

Back