Fans United: Giving Back to Michael

Such a fantastic idea, thanks Shannon.
Im definitely in....once iv figured how to do it, lol.
I shall be there on the 8th july....I can't wait...im so excited, it's gonna be such an amazing time.

I'd wanna be part of something given to MJ, but I have two concerns with this one....1) I am scared getting something made out of fingerprints could remind MJ from the trial and he could understand the whole thing the wrong way....2) (And call me paranoid)...I don't feel comfortable with the idea of a stranger having my finger print at his disposal. At this day and age when personal identification becomes more and more important with fingerprints and stuff, and "identity thefts" happening all over the world...it feels "unsafe" to randomly hand out one's fingerprints. You never know who will get their hands on them and what they'll do with it.

A picture of fans whole hand on a paper would be cool and I'd be okay with that. You know, you just paint your hand and then stick it on a paper.

Anyways...would love to participate if it was something else and if it was the whole hand or something. But fingerprints...the two reasons I mentioned above keep me from taking part. :( Which sucks because I'd love to take part, like I said.

This thread is for the project as it stands. If you have other ideas please place them into a separate thread in the fanprojects section.

If you are uncomfortable then by all means do not participate. There will be no names associated with the thumbprints therefore no possibilty of thief and each is unique to every fan which is why we are using it.

what a beauitful, moving, exciting gift ~thats a lovely idea .
*rates this thread*

woooo i sent mine ...tis guna be amazing...wil it be presented to him on stage? as im goin to the first show ...am so excited!

Again, if you have other options you would like to explore do so in your own thread in the fan projects section.

This thread is for this topic only.

Is it just me.

or does anyone else think its dodgy to put your finger print like over the net.

Sent mine 2!
Will pics of the artwork be shown on here to after its complete?
Thanks again for this great idea!!

Is it just me.

or does anyone else think its dodgy to put your finger print like over the net.

Like I've already said if you are uncomfortable with the concept please don't participate. There will be other projects that will be more beneficial to your needs and well within comfort zones :yes:

Please read past comments already made - no personal information will be attached to the thumb prints.

I would like to participate but don't have a scanner :(

We already got so many fingerprints, THANKS

Some more details:

The painting will be a 50/60 cm and the fingerprints will be reduced to 0.5 cm.

So when you look at it from a meter you see Michael and when you look at it close you see all fingerprints.

We can add a list of names who joined the painting but you can decide.

Love Thijs

Some more details:

So when you look at it from a meter you see Michael and when you look at it close you see all fingerprints.

Love Thijs

so we can give our names?

Wicked cool idea! I'll send mine in a few days when I can get access to my dad's scanner! :D

Some more details:

Love Thijs
:wild:wow!!
THIS IS LOVE!!:wub:

Cant wait to send mine!!!:clapping:

Hey,

You are all in charge, if you want the names added so it will.........

This is a gift from us all.....

Love Thijs

Im even more excited its going to be amazing!!

If we want to add our names do we send another email to the fingerprint email address?

Cool idea :)
I'm gonna try to participate, if I can it will probably be send on friday or something..

Some more details:

Love Thijs

Kinda like these?

7e643a67fe05deb299f973968ec8096d.jpg

lincoln-ad-loc-777118.jpg

IMG_1382.JPG

Back