Fans United: Giving Back to Michael

I do have some pictures but no idea how to post them.........

Love Thijs

Go to this site -> http://www.imageshack.us/

Click Browse and find the picture you want to upload.

Start Upload!

When it's done, you will se the picture in a small display, click on it and it will open in full view. Copy the link and

I got this one uploaded - it is of a sculpture the artist did. Now the sculpture is made from fingerprints. It's a lil on the morbid side but it was commissioned for the family of the deceased whos prints were used to make it. My guess is it's what they asked for so...we will be getting a mosaic of Michael not a sculpture or morbid stuff.

schilderijen282.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/456/schilderijen282.jpg
Also have some painting he did but they aren't fingerprint ones - I'll see if one of us can get them uploaded :yes:

Wow, looks good. The hans look real. his michael work will be a painting, only with fingerprints of his face, right?

Thans Shannon.

The idea is this:

We will use a "logo" of Michael from the LA Gear Commercial and when you look on it from a distance you will see that "logo" when you look close you will see it's made out of 1000's of fingerprints from you all.

So keep on sending them fingerprints, the more we have the bigger the painting will be.

Love Thijs

Sorry, double post but how about putting this thread as a sticky? More people will notice it and send in.

Nope problem.. Sent one more print yesterday from a friend of mine. Keep sending, people! :)

I was thinking..........maybe we can use the O2 "Black or White" logo

Well why don't you guys decide what photo or logo we use ??

The best one will recieve a replica of the original that Michael will recieve.

Love Thijs

First of all, thankyou so much for such a wonderful idea! Ofcourse I'll be there at the concerts in spirit, but to be able to send a thumb print would be brilliiant! I just wanted to ask if I could do it in a colour other than black? Your post specifies black ink, but I so would like to do it in some nice, bright colour! Is there any technical reason why we've been asked to use black? I'd appreciate if you could explain why it should only be this colour, and if there's a way I can make it in a red or other coloured ink. Thanks so much! Keep Michaeling all :))

Ankita, India

I still need to send mine, will find an artsy shop later on and get some ink. I need to know whether it's possible to take a photo of the print and e-mail that instead of scanning the actual thing?? I assume it'd be ok? x

lol should be the size of your thumb :lol:

Thijzzz asked me to get this pic on here it's an option for the final design...

jacksonsilhouette.png

There is also a few threads with some others in the Man In The Mirror section if you have any other suggestions post em :yes:

Still don't know what you mean by that "logo" thingy, design, whatever.

lol should be the size of your thumb :lol:

Thijzzz asked me to get this pic on here it's an option for the final design...

jacksonsilhouette.png

There is also a few threads with some others in the Man In The Mirror section if you have any other suggestions post em :yes:

I love this image :clapping:

Definately gets my vote :D

Ive been in this thread several times and I still
can not see what is going to be done with our
fingerprints _ why cant you show an example :)
PLEASE I dont even know how to promote this idea
I feel dumb :(

cant some one explain it to me
like fingerprints for dummies :D

Ive been in this thread several times and I still
can not see what is going to be done with our
fingerprints _ why cant you show an example :)
PLEASE I dont even know how to promote this idea
I feel dumb :(

cant some one explain it to me
like fingerprints for dummies :D

hey :) its easy,

the will take the fingerprints and put it in the form of that silhuette. it will look like that silhuette from a distance, but immediately when you come closer you will see that the black paint is made from hundreds of fingerprints :) understood now?

Yes, the artist will take the thumb prints and form them into the picture. Like already stated when you look at the picture from a distance you will see Michael but when you look at it close up it will see all the fans prints that form the picture.

And yes, they have to be black no red ones.

There are samples of his work posted in here but it's a statue not an actual print and right odd lmao.

It's a simple mosaic made from prints :yes:

Back