Fans United: Giving Back to Michael

Ah, thanks for clearing it up. I remember reading that the picture will be michaels face, but okay!

What about this one?

brand.gif

I just submitted mine, I was worried 'cause my computer was down for almost 3 weeks and I thought I might not get mine in before the deadline :( but now it's sorted and I can't wait to see the finished project :wild:

hey :) its easy,

the will take the fingerprints and put it in the form of that silhuette. it will look like that silhuette from a distance, but immediately when you come closer you will see that the black paint is made from hundreds of fingerprints :) understood now?

Thank you
Now I understand :)
it sounds very cool

Just wanted to know if all I have to send in the email is my thumbprint and no message? Shall I include my name, my country's name? Also, is there any possibility the deadline may be extended? Thanks for answering and all the best!

Just write "Thumb Print" as headline or something. Then write your that your name is ---- in the message box. Done.

Ok I sent a Thumbprint

how many more do we need aprox?

Yea if we know how many more will be needed it will be easier to rope in people I guess...Has this been spread on facebook? Im part of a this is it group on there, so if it hasn't I could ask the admin to spread the word...

I send my friend's today she didnt have a scanner so she came to my house and now we did it! I dint notice the deadline's changed I thought it was May but it's better

Can I send more than one thumbprint on the same page? I have two little friends, 10 year old twins who are learning to dance to Michael's tunes and are VERY eager to send their thumbprints all the way from India! Can I have all of us use one single sheet of printer paper and do it (i.e three prints on one paper and one email)or am I supposed to send three different mails? Sorry if the question sounds dumb, but can't take any chances you know :)
Thanks for answering.

Tips how to make a print:

Tip 1, get some white paper

Tip 2, Get some paint or a black marker

Tip 3, colour your thumb with it and mark your fingerprint on the paper

Tip 4, Scan and Save it and send it to: fingerprintsformichael@gmail.com

Let's get as many we can get and make Michael proud of his fans

Good thing I came here today. Great idea.
One question...how do you remove the ink off your thumb ...I'm going to look kinda silly today all day. :D

lolol i used an ink pad and the funny thing is i tried with BOTH thumbs, so i had TWO black thumbs! and i am working in an office! what do u think how weird people looked at me? they probably thought my fingers are rotten lol.

nothing helped me, i tried everything. later i just gave it up - and waited lol

Same thing happened to me. I used alcohol and it came right off.......after about 30 mins of scrubbing :lol:

i've send it today , hope it's not too late ^^"

anyway it's a GREAT project .. keep it up guys and keep Michaeling

peace

Yes can we have an update please
what is the artist saying ??
has he even started the project ?
is there enough prints now ?

why has this thread laid dorment for so long
Is there a problem ?? or is there a delay ?
please keep us informed :) Thanks

Back