Favourite Star wars films/shows

As a kid, I always loved Revenge Of The Sith the most!
Now, I'd say it is probably (the classic) Empire Strikes Back... maybe more for how iconic it is but still!!
ROTS is still very high up thošŸ˜‰

You still haven't played Fallen Order? That one's a must play.
I've played some of it. Heard nothing but good things about it. The old revenge of the sith game is underrated imo lol. Force unleashed is also one of my favorites.

I've played some of it. Heard nothing but good things about it. The old revenge of the sith game is underrated imo lol. Force unleashed is also one of my favorites.
It was really fun. Quite full of content, yet focused. The sequel is a lot better gameplay wise, but story wise, eh, the beats hit very hard and it's genuinely great *acting*, but the story still feels gamey if you know what that means.

ROTS is so hard. Dooku is insanely powerful even on easy.

Force Unleashed was cool. TFU2 was also okay, a little less fresh though.

It was really fun. Quite full of content, yet focused. The sequel is a lot better gameplay wise, but story wise, eh, the beats hit very hard and it's genuinely great *acting*, but the story still feels gamey if you know what that means.

ROTS is so hard. Dooku is insanely powerful even on easy.

Force Unleashed was cool. TFU2 was also okay, a little less fresh though.
I haven't played revenge campaign in a while but that sounds about right lol
Yeah I remember playing unleashed on psp. For some reason they changed the gameplay on other systems so the psp is still the best version imo. 2 was decent but a bit odd story wise. I wouldn't mind a series on it tbh. I know disney doesnt consider it canon but I dont care lol. Or even one on Kal would be cool.

I haven't played revenge campaign in a while but that sounds about right lol
Yeah I remember playing unleashed on psp. For some reason they changed the gameplay on other systems so the psp is still the best version imo. 2 was decent but a bit odd story wise. I wouldn't mind a series on it tbh. I know disney doesnt consider it canon but I dont care lol. Or even one on Kal would be cool.
I have yet to play the PSP version, can't wait to see if it's good lol.

Ahsoka so far is one of the best star wars shows Disney have made. Thank you Dave! I have no idea why he wasnt involved in Kenobi.

They gave it to a newer talent, Deborah Chow. Tbh Kenobi might've been a pacekeeper until Ahsoka was ready.
She did a good job the first time we seen ahsoka in mando. I just don't think she was the right person for kenobi imo. They should of hired dave from the start and planned it as a series from the beginning. Dave understands the prequel characters the most besides George. The live action clone wars scenes were awesome.

She did a good job the first time we seen ahsoka in mando. I just don't think she was the right person for kenobi imo. They should of hired dave from the start and planned it as a series from the beginning. Dave understands the prequel characters the most besides George. The live action clone wars scenes were awesome.
I think Kenobi was alright but it definitely needed more budget. It would've been better as a movie for sure. I found the ending satisfying. And Reva was quite a bit cooler than she's given credit for. We got a dark sider vs dark sider fight for the first time in live action thanks to this.

If you stop paying attention for 1 or 2 years one has missed 2 or 3 separate shows. It all goes a bit fast for me, there is only so much time to properly enjoy a film or tv show, especially when you want to devour so many like I do. I believe we are in the era of overkill. I stopped watching Marvel a couple of years ago for the same reason. For one it started feeling like a chore and 2 if you are a completionist it starts to become an obsession to watch everything. I think since Endgame I only watched the Sam Raimi directed movie because he directed it.
For Star Wars I quit after season 1 of the Mandalorian.

I feel better for it to be honest.

If you stop paying attention for 1 or 2 years one has missed 2 or 3 separate shows. It all goes a bit fast for me, there is only so much time to properly enjoy a film or tv show, especially when you want to devour so many like I do. I believe we are in the era of overkill. I stopped watching Marvel a couple of years ago for the same reason. For one it started feeling like a chore and 2 if you are a completionist it starts to become an obsession to watch everything. I think since Endgame I only watched the Sam Raimi directed movie because he directed it.
For Star Wars I quit after season 1 of the Mandalorian.

I feel better for it to be honest.
I can kinda feel this because I wanted to catch up on all Star Wars content period, movies, tv, books, games and comics. But I can't and don't have the interest so I am just at movies and TV.

But on the other hand, it's barely any tv. Mando seasons are literally only 8 episodes. Ahsoka, only 8 episodes. These shows are like half the length of other popular franchise shows (Daredevil). So it's really not a lot. A season of Golden Girls is like 20+ episodes long.

I can kinda feel this because I wanted to catch up on all Star Wars content period, movies, tv, books, games and comics. But I can't and don't have the interest so I am just at movies and TV.

But on the other hand, it's barely any tv. Mando seasons are literally only 8 episodes. Ahsoka, only 8 episodes. These shows are like half the length of other popular franchise shows (Daredevil). So it's really not a lot. A season of Golden Girls is like 20+ episodes long.
I know but there are other things I want to see too. I guess everything involving star wars or marvel is just very far down the watch list for me. Also it feels repetitive, nothing exciting happens anymore, I burned out on these type of entertainment I think.

I know but there are other things I want to see too. I guess everything involving star wars or marvel is just very far down the watch list for me. Also it feels repetitive, nothing exciting happens anymore, I burned out on these type of entertainment I think.
Mando S2 has some great moments. Ahsoka seems quite good too. And Andor is absolute perfection, so you need to get on that ASAP.

Ahsoka so far is one of the best star wars shows Disney have made. Thank you Dave! I have no idea why he wasnt involved in Kenobi.
Honestly I feel like a lot of Ahsoka so far has been interesting stuff happening and then cutting away to boring content constantly. I'm not sure if I'm just generally tired of Star Wars at this point due to how bad and samey it's been, but I just find it quite tiring.

I think Kenobi was alright but it definitely needed more budget. It would've been better as a movie for sure. I found the ending satisfying. And Reva was quite a bit cooler than she's given credit for. We got a dark sider vs dark sider fight for the first time in live action thanks to this.
Yeah, I think Kenobi was quite decent, the Vader parts were incredibly well done and resolved a lot of questions from the prequels and OT imo. Thought it was quite cool that Anakin told Obi Wan that he was not his failure and that he did it on his own, basically taking obi's guilt from him.

Kenobi has moments I liked but it was overall disappointing sadly. I'm waiting for a movie fan edit to be released by a VFX artist pixeljoker. Its the only way I will rewatch kenobi tbh.
Reva had potential but I think the grand inquisitor should of been the main villain instead of her.

Kenobi has moments I liked but it was overall disappointing sadly. I'm waiting for a movie fan edit to be released by a VFX artist pixeljoker. Its the only way I will rewatch kenobi tbh.
Reva had potential but I think the grand inquisitor should of been the main villain instead of her.
Some of those changes look good, some look too busy and fantiction-esque.

I notice so many sw fans think in terms of visual imagery, and not actual ideas. If that makes sense.

Back