Favourite Trial Pictures!

Em_Mj

Proud Member
I only love the way he looks during the trials. I hate what he had to go through. But I admire his strength and how he managed to pull off a sexy, fresh and stylish look every day!

here are some of my favourites:

34j3omr.jpg

kc1gjl.jpg

33uv2ir.jpg

zkiecn.jpg

167w2rs.jpg

24y5wy1.jpg

so strong :wub:

Last edited:
there are No favorite trial pics to me..........none.

are you really serious?
Favorite pics of this period?

I only could cry for and with him that period and defend him where possible.

Omg. I am just on about the way he looks. Like his suits and everything. I think he looked gorgeous.
If you do not like it then don't click on a thread with the words "Trial pictures"
:no: I regret doing this now. Am I the only one who thinks he looks stunning there?
I am sorry to upset anyone. If it continues could it be deleted?
this is the last time I'll make a thread.

What got me upset was that unfortunate "the trial era" expression. Other than that I don't think Em_Mj was neither rude not offensive.

I GIVE YOU A MEDAL FOR MOST ORIGINAL THREAD TITLE :D

and i don't mean it in a sarcastic way. i'm not offended by your thread title and in fact, i got your gist. proceed with a lot of wind-in-his-hair photos! :D

Looks like it to me. I think he looks great, I've actually never seen these pics before so thank you for posting them! If you ask me that just shows you how awesome he was, he managed to dress impeccably and put a smile on his face, while showing up every single day to what was probably the worst thing he'd ever been through.

omg Emma where do youu find these gorgeous pictures??

And guys.. Emma was only proving how strong Mike was sharing these pictures! If you don't like the pictures just don't post! But I think he looked amazing!!

More? :wub:

Tom Mesersuerjkhdkfj (spelling?) was amazing :') :wub: I love his hair

He's lovely in these pictures, really really lovely. There's an overwhelming sense of sadness in his eyes in every single one of these pictures though... oh, michael :cry:

yes the creators Bush and Tompkins did a BRILLIANT job on every single outfit MJ wore. The suits were so stylish, with simplicity and a hint of military! totally Michael style! everything about his suits were just stunning!
Ok I have a really big thing for them suits!!! :wub:

Back