Favourite Trial Pictures!

he looked just perfect!
i adore his appearance during the trial...

2eal3yd.jpg

33vbuao.jpg

vhaihk.jpg

so lovely...
2n8zh21.jpg

10dfyah.jpg

2yoefcz.jpg

i love this one...
2s9uczr.jpg

a13lmw.jpg

OMG, i would hug him...
2py9o36.jpg

2nuk8c5.jpg

lovely...
2uib4ia.jpg

oh this smile...
2qamufr.jpg

so sexy... so beautiful... my favourite one....
se3aly.jpg

HOT ! HOT ! HOT !

:8-25-03stretcher:

:wub: I think it's a wonderful testament of Michael's inner strength that he was able to be so impeccable day in and day out during what was a crushing time for him. And he donned a smile so often too. That's courage and bravery. :yes: I've seen some of these pics before and whoever said those are the finest suits they've seen, I must agree - hands down.

i also love this collection of photos soooooooooooo much. though he was undergoing probably the most painful experience of his life, he just looked absolutely S T U N N I N G.

there's another gallery here, not as high-res, but plenty of nice pics

http://www.pbase.com/gnava/mjphotos

dw5gzn.jpg

I became a fan around that time. Michael was so strong, so beautiful, so gracious despite everything. I will always admire him. I agree he looks stunning in most of the pics. The outfit collection is awesome.
:dropdead:
i love this one...
2s9uczr.jpg
^^ Aww...Michael is so caring :wub:
lovely...
2uib4ia.jpg
^^ This is one of my favorite pics. Love to see Michael's parents smiling, his dad playing with him. He wants to make him smile. Michael has a funny puzzled expression on his face :D

I miss him terribly... :(

Michael was so strong, so beautiful, so gracious despite everything. I will always admire him. I agree he looks stunning in most of the pics. The outfit collection is awesome.

Yeah. If you look into his eyes you can see all the pain and sorrow he was going through. It's so sad that everyday, he never forgot to wave to the fans or smile, even though he was going through all of that with pretty much the whole world watching him.. He was so beautiful during the trial. I was so happy on the acquittal day... looking at these beautiful photos brought tears to my eyes. I love and miss him so much. :weeping:

Thank you for all these pictures, I miss him too...*sigh* :-((

I love him so much.. thank you for your pictures :) he looks stunning.

Back