Feb 13:Little Prince is a teenager now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling!!!

Happy birthday Princey...well Prince your'e a young man now, and I hope your day is wonderful and filled with LOVE, May God keep you and your family. May you have success, peace and happiness and love for many, many, many years to come.

Happy 13th Birthday Sweet Boy!

Happy B-day darling boy:birthday:. Your father is really proud of you. He is watching you from heaven and he is happy you turn out to be such an incredible strong young man. God bless you Prince. remember, daddy is with you always and forever:angel:. Happy birthday!!!xoxo:wub:

I remember seeing pictures of you as a newborn baby in your daddy's arms. Now you're a teenager. Time is flying!!

Dear Prince,

Hey Sweetie!!!

I wanted to send you a very speacial Birthday wish. I know Its hard for you to be happy and celebrate becomming a teenager and going in to high school soon without the presence of your father. We all miss him dearly and he is watching over you and your siblings every single day and he is so happy to be watching you grow up before his eyes in heaven. We all love You Prince and your brother and sister to!! Have a wonderful Birthday!! You'll be be having girls lined up around the block before you know it!! :)

Happy birthday Prince.

You are such a precious and wonderful kid. You daddy would be proud of you.
Hope you get lots of love today.
There are millions of people who loves you, and they will all wish you the best, today, and all the other days after.
Hugs hugs from me and from all of us who love your daddy so much.

Aww time flies. He's not a baby, he's a young man :) Happy Birthday Prince and I wish you many more.

happy%2Bbirthday%2Bto%2Byou%2Banimated%2Bgreeting%2Bcard.gif

All-Grown-Up-3-My-1st-Pic-In-A-WHILE-prince-michael-jackson-10218441-606-667.jpg

:party:[size=+1]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Prince[/size]:party:

This isn't going to be an easy day for you, but your Daddy will be looking down over you, so proud of you today & forever..
Stay Strong Prince & Remember your Daddy Michael & All of Us here L.O.V.E. You.. Forever:heart::angel:

Love Charlie.

Last edited:
Have a very nice birthday Prince!!!!! :)
May true love be with you all your life!!!!!!

Happy birthday Prince. :hug: :birthday:

With Much Love, Always. xoxo

Happy Birthdady Prince, hope you have a fun filled day!
I know that your father is so proud you,
and we all share that pride.
Sending you Love and magic on your special day.
xxx

Happy 13th Birthday Prince! Stay true to yourself, remember always how much your dad loves you and keep the faith, and everything else will work itself out. :flowers:

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Prince. You have grown up to be a brave young guy and Im very proud of you. You are loved from every corner of the world, its the pure love your daddy has shown us and we will continue to preserve his message with your help. You make your daddy proud everyday by being YOU and I wish you all the joy in the world. Have a wonderful 13th Birthday! Love to Paris, Blanket and the family.

:)

Sweet Prince may you have a blessed and joyous birthday! We all love you soo much. We keep you and your brother and sister and your precious Daddy in our hearts today, tomorrow and forever. You are a strong young man, I know you will make your Dad proud for all time. :)

You are already older and wiser than your years.

Proud of you.

A whole world loves you.

A job well done Michael x

Back