"For all time" confirmed as new vocals

Haring this little bits and pieces of Michael's voice makes it unbearable to wait any longer for the new material!!! MJ '08!

Now why would any one doubt MJ still had it? I mean really. LOL

My thoughts exactly!!!!!

it sucks when I realise this is not new :(

Can you STOP being such a pessimist all the time!!! Sheesh!! :rolleyes: You were happy about the song and liked it...does it matter if it was intended for the Thriller album and wasn't written recently??? What difference does it make? It's a good song!! :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa There Are New Vocals Why Isnt This Thread On General Discussion This Is Breaking Friggin News Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My thoughts exactly!!!!!

Can you STOP being such a pessimist all the time!!! Sheesh!! :rolleyes: You were happy about the song and liked it...does it matter if it was intended for the Thriller album and wasn't written recently??? What difference does it make? It's a good song!! :)

All the time ? ohh okey. You are hanging out with me 24 hours a day, right ? I just wanna hear some new material and new vocals? is that a bad thing ? take me to your jail.

EDIT: Really , If you say one thing that is loaded alittle bit negative then you go to jail. its a disscussion! should all people be positive then there is nothing to discuss ?! I have my opinions. let me. gosh.

Last edited:
I think there should be a sticky with the title saying "MICHAEL JACKSON FANS: BE WARNED, TO BE A FAN YOU MUST BE PATIENT!"

It's a fact of life people! MJ isn't one of those artists that release an album every year lol. He averages TWO albums a DECADE :lol: So ya'll just gonna have be really patient. Its a given. As a fan, that is what comes with it. So u can say "I WANT NEW MUSIC I WANT NEW MUSIC I WANT NEW MUSIC" until hell freezes over, it's not gonna make mj work any faster lol

For real, what does that book "For The Record" say about "For All Time"? Cause I know like heck the leaked version we have doesn't feature vocals from Michael from 1982.

Anyway, if Michael re-recorded this song, then fantastic. His voice sound's like butter, lol.

Of course he can still sing. I wanna turn into a seriel killer when fans ask whether he still can or not or act like he doesn't have it any more, lol.

Re: Breaking News!!!! New Song New Vocals!!!

AAAHHHH!!!! i LOOOOOOVE BREAKING NEWS!!!!

ummmm....ok, I'm gonna listen to the song now !! LOL!!!

oh, is this already released with different music???

Whatev....... i still love it!

Last edited:

How is this breaking news? :lol: That song ain't new at all

What's it say in that book "For The Record" about this song? Because I know that the vocals on the leaked version aren't from 1982.

THIS SONG IS NOT NEW.

BAD topic description. I expected there to be a "new" song, not an "old" song redone lol.

ppl please i dont wanna offend anyone , but please if it is not new songs DONT GET EVERYONES HOPES UP! its nota nice thing to do.

^exactly!

If MJ decided to do a re-recording and mix of Human Nature, you wouldn't go calling it a new song.

How disappointing.

wow, i never heard this before at all. was it on an album or something? because that's the way everyone's acting.

^^ It's a Dangerous outtake and it first leaked on the Internet a few years ago.

Anyway, I think the topic title should be changed -- it's misleading and some fans are gonna have a heart attack reading it and then be very disappointed when they open the thread.

DAMN IT!
This was not fair I really had my hopes up for the 3 seconds... :(

why be disappointed ? :blink: its a NEW song meaning it hasnt been released before and the second part of the song is a new recording with brand new vocals.

dangerous... i think we all did!..me including!

why be disappointed ? :blink: its a NEW song meaning it hasnt been released before and the second part of the song is a new recording with brand new vocals.

Not being released doesn't make it new. Most people have heard it a long time ago. And the new vocals don't make it new either -- it still sounds pretty much the same as the leaked version.

This IS a Dangerous outtake. This does not even SOUND like it's from Thriller era!!!

Why start a brand new thread about...another thread? :blink:

ok, that explain why people are upset or whatever but what's the connection? was it off of thriller or dangerous or a song he's been wanting to release for a while? it's new to me so thanks for posting it.

Back