"For all time" confirmed as new vocals

OMG his voice is soooooooooooooooo wonderful and he can still sing beautifully OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!! MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Breaking News!!!! New Song New Vocals!!!

ok, that explain why people are upset or whatever but what's the connection? was it off of thriller or dangerous or a song he's been wanting to release for a while? it's new to me so thanks for posting it.

thanks for reminding some that there are a whole lot of people in the world, and a lot of them haven't heard the song, even if it is unreleased, so, for them it's a new song, just like people think rhianna is the originator of mama se mama sa..etc. and they have to be corrected on that. there are so many people in so many different positions on these subjects. thanks to the op for posting.

I think there should be a sticky with the title saying "MICHAEL JACKSON FANS: BE WARNED, TO BE A FAN YOU MUST BE PATIENT!"

It's a fact of life people! MJ isn't one of those artists that release an album every year lol. He averages TWO albums a DECADE :lol: So ya'll just gonna have be really patient. Its a given. As a fan, that is what comes with it. So u can say "I WANT NEW MUSIC I WANT NEW MUSIC I WANT NEW MUSIC" until hell freezes over, it's not gonna make mj work any faster lol
:lol: This is so true! *lol*

^_^ But seriously: while you are waiting you can trust, that what he comes up with will be really worth all the waiting - it will be really, really good.

And: just be thankful that he is still working and willing to bring us new stuff. :wub:
He does not have to.

What's it say in that book "For The Record" about this song? Because I know that the vocals on the leaked version aren't from 1982.

The book says:

Song written by Michael Sherwood, David Paich and Steve Porcaro circa 1990, as a contender for Michael's album Dangerous, but it wasn't released at the time.

Surfaced on the internet towards the end of 2002 - No official release.

well..i see my first post disappeared..but for us many who are hearing this song for the first time....it's a GEM! and...we consider it a NEW release!:punk:

Ah, thank you. See, I knew the vocals were from 89 or 90. They're funny saying it was recorded in 82, lol.

thread name needs to be changed. and then merged with the 20 other for all time threads.

The new vocals sounds beautiful.. But has anyone got what he sings there?

"Ooh and I miss quiet(?) days.." then it's totally habbla habbla what he sings next :lol: "so silently".. "Ooh the wind may wash away"

And don't laugh, Im just guessing here :lol:

this song aint new... i got hold of this track like last year, its an unreleased track that is now gonna be released on thriller 25!

my fault for thinking this thread may actually be about a new song lol

he has added a FEW new vocals. the whole song isnt new vocals. can people not read what was said.

its just the bridge not the song,, and it lasts for less the 30sec, but its so cool to hear NEW vocals! i thought that sony was going to release the demo, but this new vocals stuff is great..
i hope there is an new album for 2008 and not late 2009.

I have fallen in love with this song completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A song like that can make a girl's heart melt.

If Michael doesn't release this song as a single, I'm going to sue him :ranting :stretcher

It's too beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AW: Re: "For all time" confirmed as new vocals

he has added a FEW new vocals. the whole song isnt new vocals. can people not read what was said.
LOL it's more like, they read it, but don't want to believe what they read and delude themselves into believing that all the vocals are new! But it's obvious that only the bridge is new!

AW: Re: Breaking News!!!! New Song New Vocals!!!

why be disappointed ? :blink: its a NEW song meaning it hasnt been released before and the second part of the song is a new recording with brand new vocals.

Well, it may be a newly released song, but it's not a new song! Most of us have this song for more than 6 years already!

Re: AW: Re: "For all time" confirmed as new vocals

LOL it's more like, they read it, but don't want to believe what they read and delude themselves into believing that all the vocals are new! But it's obvious that only the bridge is new!

but after the bridge.. is that new til the song ends ?

Well, I gotta admit this 'breaking news' may be misleading since we talk about 'for all time' that we all -most of us- know already....but since I haven't been here in a while ,- only to read if smth new came up- sooo anyways...I was excited to hear new vocals of his, that's for sure!!:punk::D

Great :) I almost knew it :p Noo I didn't think they were new vocals but still great :lol:

Last edited:
I prefer that song not to be released as a single.. The reason for it, is I want people WAITING for new songs for the new album.. Keep people on there toes..

To people away from the MJ online community, they have not heard the song.. It will be NEW to them..

Back