George Michael

I like George Michael's music. His new single, "An Easier Affair", is off the hook. :sarmoti

I agree that George hasnt had a career in America since LWOP in '91 but that is due to circumstances out of his control.

His newer music is WAAAY better than faith. Pick up a copy of Older and Patience....instant classics.

His greatest hits is very very good too. He has the classic Outside on it.
[/b]

Okay, I will do that. You know how it is here; people talk like Michael has no success here at all since Thriller! :rolleyes: And they say that his Invincible CD was a flop when it went multi-platinum. I'm sure that George is still as good (or better), but it just doesn't get talked about much here.

I like George Michael's music. His new single, "An Easier Affair", is off the hook. :sarmoti
[/b]

I LOVE LOVE LOVE An Easier Affair...classic George Michael....the video is pretty good too....

Okay, I will do that. You know how it is here; people talk like Michael has no success here at all since Thriller! :rolleyes: And they say that his Invincible CD was a flop when it went multi-platinum. I'm sure that George is still as good (or better), but it just doesn't get talked about much here.
[/b]

Faith was George's "Thriller"...his later work is just as good or even better...same with Michael.

Sorry to burst your bubble (to the creator of the thread), but he has said some nasty things about MJ in the past im afraid. But hey I like him regardless. He is a great artist. it's a pity the United States turned their backs on him coz he was trying to get a blo*job in a public toilet. They should really get over themselves.

Sorry to burst your bubble (to the creator of the thread), but he has said some nasty things about MJ in the past im afraid. But hey I like him regardless. He is a great artist. it's a pity the United States turned their backs on him coz he was trying to get a blo*job in a public toilet. They should really get over themselves.
[/b]

Shut up !!!!! He want trying to get a blow job in the public toilet....George didnt have a career in the US since 1991.

And thats absolute BS thats he's said things about MJ? Who hasnt? And George has always respected Michael as an artist..

And thats absolute BS thats he's said things about MJ? Who hasnt? And George has always respected Michael as an artist..
[/b]

Late last year he did an interview with a UK newspaper in which he dissed
MJ/the verdict.

Late last year he did an interview with a UK newspaper in which he dissed
MJ/the verdict.
[/b]

Apparently George has is own problems to deal with right about now!

I just read an article on Drudge, along with pictures, regarding some NEW George Michael "doings.

Folks need to learn to beware of what's in their own backyard's before they start talking about others.

George is on the front cover of the News of the World here in the UK today....i didnt read it though I think it sounds like he's apprently been caught in a park "cruising".....was the word they used.

Dont really care to be honest.

Its a shame and rather disappointing that he didnt look into the trial against Michael cause I feel his comments and reaction would be different if he really knew what was happening. But if thats the way he feels, I put it down to pure ignorance of the situation.

George is on the front cover of the News of the World here in the UK today....i didnt read it though I think it sounds like he's apprently been caught in a park "cruising".....was the word they used.
Dont really care to be honest.
[/b]

Yeah, I saw that today. There are a few pictures of George in a London
park which were apparently taken in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
Supposedly he met a 58 year old guy and left shouting that he would sue
if pictures of him were printed. Anyway, the guy then spoke to the paper.

I think George Michael is an awesome artist. He tried to pick some dude up in the park.. um.. Maybe he was lonely? If Michael tried to pick up a girl in the park, many would not be alarmed. George is gay.. so what's the big ta do about that?

I've never seen him on any Say No to Drug campaigns so... I don't think his "role model to kids" status is at risk.

If you don't like George Michael. I'd advise you not to bother with this thread... lol

I haven't heard ANY of his stuff, I'm going to check around now and see what I can find. Living in the US sucks when it comes to music sometimes...

Yeah, I saw that today. There are a few pictures of George in a London
park which were apparently taken in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
Supposedly he met a 58 year old guy and left shouting that he would sue
if pictures of him were printed. Anyway, the guy then spoke to the paper.
[/b]

Hmmm, sounds a bit suss doesnt it (as in that the guy went to the paper afterwards)...could it be a NOTW set-up...they're good at that sort of thing.

Hmmm, sounds a bit suss doesnt it (as in that the guy went to the paper afterwards)...could it be a NOTW set-up...they're good at that sort of thing.
[/b]

The guy in question was awful looking. Apparently, The News Of The World
went to his home in Brighton and talked to him. He stated that he was with
George Michael and some activity took place. The guy looks like he needs
extra cash, so who knows? There's nothing wrong with being gay. A person's
sexuality is their own business. Live and let live I say. However, I think most
people would say that it's very foolish for a celebrity (male or female) to 'cruise'
a park at 2am. Afterall, George Michael is a millionaire. Plus, doesn't he live with
somebody?

What did he say?
[/b]

George Michael stated that 'John Doe' wouldn't have got the same verdict.
In other words, he knows nothing about the court case. There was a long
thread about it at the beginning of the year.

George Michael stated that 'John Doe' wouldn't have got the same verdict.
In other words, he knows nothing about the court case. There was a long
thread about it at the beginning of the year.
[/b]

exactly he had no clue what was going on, because if he did he would've known the Arvizos' were and are bold faced liars

He does have along term partner but he says they have an "open" relationship....read what you will into that.

It is foolish but I suppose sometimes celebrities just have a hard time having to be so distrustful of everyone they meet....its not a life I would like, and he's only human.

Shame on you GM for trusting someone!!! :p ...thats basically what it boils down to.

So George runs his mouth sometimes...big whoop !

Leave him alone......

And that article is TABLOID BULL SHIT !!!!!!

That is a tabloid story....give George the same courtesy you would to a Michael story in the Sun...that is a TABLOID !

MICHAEL BLASTS TABLOID 'CRUISING' CLAIMS

GEORGE MICHAEL has slammed reports in British tabloid the News of the World which allege he was caught prowling a notorious homosexual pick-up spot in London.
According to the newspaper, the OUTSIDE singer was seen cavorting in the shadows on Hampstead Heath with 58-year-old NORMAN KIRTLAND, before he fled from reporters and photographers.
News Of The World reporters allege Michael told them, "I don't believe it! F**k off! I'm not doing anything illegal. The police don't even come up here anymore. I'm a free man, I can do whatever I want. I'm not harming anyone." However, the former WHAM! star has blasted the claims and labels the sordid allegations as completely untrue.
He says, "This story is total bulls**t but its nice to know the News of the World is still so concerned by my well being."

http://www.pr-inside.com/michael-blasts-ta...aims-r12449.htm

MICHAEL'S BOYFRIEND STANDS BY HIS MAN

LATEST: GEORGE MICHAEL's long term boyfriend KENNY GOSS has begged reporters to stop hounding the singer after he was reportedly caught prowling a notorious homosexual pick-up spot in London. According to British tabloid the News of the World, the OUTSIDE singer was seen cavorting in the shadows on Hampstead Heath with 58-year-old NORMAN KIRTLAND, before he fled from reporters and photographers. But Goss, Michael's partner of 10 years, insists the story will have no effect on his relationship with the former WHAM! heart-throb. Speaking outside the singer's $9 million (GBP5 million) mansion yesterday (23JUL06) he said, "George is not going to say anything today. He has already said what he wants. This is behind us. That is everything we are going to say on the subject. We are getting on with the rest of our lives." Michael has already denied the reports

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...s%20man_1003296

George Michael as of late has been annoying the crap out of me. All we ever see of him nowadays it seems is either in defence of what he 'gets up to' in his private life or making political statements that seem to be of no effect what so ever. Its annoying because what he is good at (music) is not what he seems to be making enough of. It is annoying when good artists dont make enough music and waist time doing stupid interviews all the time. I couldnt care less... Make more Music george PLEASE! Less talk more action. I have most definitly felt this way about the 1 and only MJ too.

George Michael as of late has been annoying the crap out of me. All we ever see of him nowadays it seems is either in defence of what he 'gets up to' in his private life or making political statements that seem to be of no effect what so ever. Its annoying because what he is good at (music) is not what he seems to be making. It is annoying when good artists dont make enough music and waist time doing stupid interviews all the time. I couldnt care less... Make more Music george PLEASE! Less talk more action. I have most definitly felt this way about the 1 and only MJ too.
[/b]

Where have you been :huh: ...he released his Patience album I think a year or so ago...if you dont hear his records, blame radio for choosing to ignore him and instead play the Crazy frog tune and other such crap.

Dont think he's really made a political statement in a while, especially since he faced some backlash over Shoot the Dog.

Sounds like your directly your frustration at the wrong guy i.e George...you cant blame the guy for trying to defend himself in interviews, especially when the media seem intent on catching him in some sort of scenario.

I kno about patientce. He shuldnt stop releasing songs commercialy, and he should do it more often is what i mean. And i dont blame him 4 defending himself, but just think he does it way too much. Justify yourself through your art, not through phonecalls to richard and judy, or getting into arguements with ITV newsreaders is what im saying.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5222652.stm

Star to sue over 'cruising' claim

Michael said claims about his partner (right) were "not acceptable"

George Michael says he is to take legal action against a man who claimed he had a gay encounter with the pop star. Allegations of "cruising" on London's Hampstead Heath were printed in the News of the World, but Michael said he would not sue it or its proprietor.

He also plans to sue photographers for harassment and said he should not have to keep defending his private life, as he had done nothing illegal this year.

He also denied a civil ceremony with his long-term partner was cancelled.

Michael, 43, told BBC News 24: "I'm suing the individual involved who I have never, ever seen, let alone wanted to have any kind of sexual encounter with, and I'm currently investigating suing the secondary sources of libel." I have done nothing this year against the law, I've done nothing to encourage talk about my sex life

He said those sources had added to "Rupert Murdoch's story" by saying his partner Kenny Goss had called off their civil partnership ceremony but when he had received £1 million he had reconsidered having the event.

"These are things that are not really acceptable," Michael said.

However, he said he was not prepared to sue the News of the World or Mr Murdoch.

"I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about [whether] you want to be destroyed."

He said he was taking legal action against the photographers "because they're harassing me and I should not have to worry about who's watching me at 2.30 in the morning."

He said he was "sick" of coverage of his private life.

"I have done nothing this year against the law, I've done nothing to encourage talk about my sex life.

"The question is not whether I bring it to the public, but it is why do I have to defend it in public because I don't want to talk about it at all"

Regarding Hampstead Heath, he said: "I don't know anybody who actually goes to Hampstead Heath at two o'clock in the morning for anything other than the reason of playing about with another member of the human race.

"If they are there, then they are a little bit strange or they just don't know the local area."

Michael's problems with the law include being cautioned by police in March for possessing cannabis following his arrest in London's West End in February.

He had been found by police asleep at the wheel of his car.

Back in 1998 he was arrested in a public toilet in Los Angeles after attempting to solicit an undercover police officer.

His conviction for lewd conduct resulted in a $450 (£270) fine and 80 hours community service.

Where have you been :huh: ...he released his Patience album I think a year or so ago...if you dont hear his records, blame radio for choosing to ignore him and instead play the Crazy frog tune and other such crap.

Dont think he's really made a political statement in a while, especially since he faced some backlash over Shoot the Dog.

Sounds like your directly your frustration at the wrong guy i.e George...you cant blame the guy for trying to defend himself in interviews, especially when the media seem intent on catching him in some sort of scenario.
[/b]

Thank You.....!!!!

I hope George get those sons of beeyatches who wont leave him and Kenny the hell alone. :perrin

I had no idea he said this about Michael's trial. Gosh, he's ready to judge something and someone, he knows nothing about. Then spends half the week ringing up and moaning to anyone who will listen, about media and tabloid lies.
\ I think he's very talented, and it's all a shame he likes to draw attention to himself like this, ie falling asleep 'out of it' at the wheel of his car, or this.
I think if this was someone heterosexual doing this, people would not approve, esp being in a long term relationship. But because it's homosexual, it's all 'okay' and if anyone says anything different their homophobic.
\There was a horrific murder there not so long ago, and like someone said on the radio today, he's just drawn attention to people who think it's okay to beat up, attack gay people. Now they know where to go and do it. I've also heard alot of gay men are angry at him, by him saying it's what all gay men do, as they don't. Why he wants to put himself in danger like this is beyond me.

I remember seeing a documentry about Hamstead Health with Bill Oddie talking about the wildlife. I was shocked, and surprised at how beautiful it is, a real family place, full of beautiful wildlife. It's sad there's a seedy eliment to it after the sun goes down ( I guess the same is with most parks though ), btw I would say 100% the same if it was a place men picked up women etc. I just don't agree with it, and George says it's his private life, well it's in a public place. stay at home! Then it's 'private'
If I anger some of you with my views, so be it, I have this view, and he has really annoyed me what he said about Michael. Why don't you go to Santa Barbara and do this George, see how tolerant they would be there, as you share the same views as the D.A there, I'm saw Tom would 'LOVE' you

'He's shy, he's delicate, and he looks at the world with innocent eyes of a child.......I Love You Michael' :flowers:

Back