George Michael

I had no idea he said this about Michael's trial. Gosh, he's ready to judge something and someone, he knows nothing about. Then spends half the week ringing up and moaning to anyone who will listen, about media and tabloid lies.
\ I think he's very talented, and it's all a shame he likes to draw attention to himself like this, ie falling asleep 'out of it' at the wheel of his car, or this.
I think if this was someone heterosexual doing this, people would not approve, esp being in a long term relationship. But because it's homosexual, it's all 'okay' and if anyone says anything different their homophobic.
\There was a horrific murder there not so long ago, and like someone said on the radio today, he's just drawn attention to people who think it's okay to beat up, attack gay people. Now they know where to go and do it. I've also heard alot of gay men are angry at him, by him saying it's what all gay men do, as they don't. Why he wants to put himself in danger like this is beyond me.

I remember seeing a documentry about Hamstead Health with Bill Oddie talking about the wildlife. I was shocked, and surprised at how beautiful it is, a real family place, full of beautiful wildlife. It's sad there's a seedy eliment to it after the sun goes down ( I guess the same is with most parks though ), btw I would say 100% the same if it was a place men picked up women etc. I just don't agree with it, and George says it's his private life, well it's in a public place. stay at home! Then it's 'private'
If I anger some of you with my views, so be it, I have this view, and he has really annoyed me what he said about Michael. Why don't you go to Santa Barbara and do this George, see how tolerant they would be there, as you share the same views as the D.A there, I'm saw Tom would 'LOVE' you
'He's shy, he's delicate, and he looks at the world with innocent eyes of a child.......I Love You Michael' :flowers:
[/b]

George didnt say that about Michael...tabloid misquoted him...dont come into my thread to post unjust hate at George..thank you.... :flowers:

George didnt say that about Michael...tabloid misquoted him...dont come into my thread to post unjust hate at George..thank you.... :flowers:
[/b]

George wasn't misquoted. You're in denial if you think he was. What he said
wasn't ambiguous. Plus I don't think anyone here has said anything hateful
about George Michael. A lot of valid points have been made.

George wasn't misquoted. You're in denial if you think he was. What he said
wasn't ambiguous. Plus I don't think anyone here has said anything hateful
about George Michael. A lot of valid points have been made.
[/b]

And SO WHAT if he said it....George has a big mouth and says alot of things....he means very little of it...and regardless if he DID say it....I love him JUST THE SAME !!!!!

I hope George gets the last dime from the lying ass tablid fuckers.

And SO WHAT if he said it....George has a big mouth and says alot of things....he means very little of it...and regardless if he DID say it....I love him JUST THE SAME !!!!!

I hope George gets the last dime from the lying ass tablid fuckers.
[/b]

Nobody said you can't like him because he dissed MJ. However, you denied
he'd said anything in the first place.

I have seen NO eveidence of him saying this.
[/b]

Well, back in 2005 George Michael seemed to be courting the Sun tabloid. He
used it as a mouthpiece to air his views about Elton John and other celebs. In
a December 2005 piece he commented on various people including MJ. The
Sun is not reliable (that is a given). However, it would be difficult to totally
change the wording of what he said. It was a very definite statement. Plus,
there was no retraction from what I've heard. Anyway, I've posted enough
about this...

Well, back in 2005 George Michael seemed to be courting the Sun tabloid. He
used it as a mouthpiece to air his views about Elton John and other celebs. In
a December 2005 piece he commented on various people including MJ. The
Sun is not reliable (that is a given). However, it would be difficult to totally
change the wording of what he said. It was a very definite statement. Plus,
there was no retraction from what I've heard. Anyway, I've posted enough
about this...
[/b]

DECEMBER 2005...that is a LIE...I have ALL the interviews that G did promoting A different Story...

I hope George gets the last dime from the lying ass tablid .
[/b]

I really don't think you would mind if George Michael had said this or worse.
It's your right to love who ever you want, and defend their views and opinions. I have a right to have a point of view, if you thought that was hate filled, then gosh, you'd be in for a shock going on what some people say about him.

I've seen him in concert, I use to be a big fan. I still think he's got a lovely voice, and like many of his songs. But I don't understand his recent actions. If he wants to put himself in danger then fine. But driving when your 'out of it' enough to fall asleep at traffic lights and recent events could cause others danger. He needs to take time out, and sort out his many many 'issues' just my opinion. If this was my 'life style' I think I'd of been arrested.

People are allow to give views and opinions on all the threads. I've never had to sign a clause saying unless I totally 100% agree with who ever started a thread, I can't write anything.
I've been in others threads with my strong views on animal welfare etc, many totally disagree, and we end up agreeing to disagree in hopefully a peaceful way, which is the best way. If you want 100% positivity go on the George Michael msg boards.

'He's shy, he's delicate, and he looks at the world with innocent eyes of a child.......I Love You Michael' :flowers:

DECEMBER 2005...that is a LIE...I have ALL the interviews that G did promoting A different Story...
[/b]

Well, you obviously missed this one then. He attacked a few people in it...

Incidentally, chill out.

Drug caution for singer Michael

Singer George Michael has been cautioned for possessing cannabis after being arrested in north London.

The 43-year-old star was arrested on Sunday after motorists called police to report a car causing an obstruction at traffic lights in Cricklewood.

Police confirmed the driver was arrested on suspicion of being unfit to drive and drug possession.

He was later cautioned and released on police bail pending further inquiries on his fitness to drive.

Police said an ambulance was called and Mr Michael was taken to a west London hospital as a "precautionary measure" after he was arrested.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "At approximately 3.22am on Sunday morning officers were informed of a stationary vehicle with a driver inside causing an obstruction at traffic lights in Cricklewood Lane near its junction with Hendon Way, NW2.

"Officers arrested a 43-year-old man on suspicion of being unfit to drive and possession of a controlled substance believed to be cannabis."

A spokesman for Mr Michael did not comment on the arrest or caution.

In February Mr Michael was cautioned by police for possessing cannabis after being found in his car at Hyde Park Corner, central London.

The singer recently embarked on his first live tour for more than 15 years, with the UK leg due to begin in November.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/ente...ent/5397930.stm

Man, I'm his biggest fan...

He says he's OK and he is continuing with his tour....

I'd wish he's quit the weed already.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think the same thing jamgirl....him and his weed is his business, but when it gets to the point where he is endangering his or someone else life by passing out in his car then maybe he should think about just staying indoors when he''s wasted.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think the same thing jamgirl....him and his weed is his business, but when it gets to the point where he is endangering his or someone else life by passing out in his car then maybe he should think about just staying indoors when he''s wasted.
[/b]

He had just come back from a concert too and he went out driving, high on weed, he shouldnt have done that.....

he should be banned from driving. how many times is this now. do it at home heck i dont care but driving. how long before he hits someone. its no better than being drunk.

I think he should be banned from driving, and maybe should check into The Priory for a couple of weeks.
Sorry if this upsets the George Michael 'groupies' who talk on this thread, but he should not be on the roads in such a state, over and over again. I was shocked not to see him on every news program tonight screaming and shouting ( like some of his fans ) about how he can do what ever he likes because he's George Michael :rolleyes:

'He's shy, he's delicate, and he looks at the world with innocent eyes of a child.......I Love You Michael :flowers:

George poggy yes pappa. Eating sugar no pappa. Open your mouth hahaha. l love George Michael. Will be attending his concert in Oslo October 19. :p

I think he should be banned from driving, and maybe should check into The Priory for a couple of weeks.
Sorry if this upsets the George Michael 'groupies' who talk on this thread, but he should not be on the roads in such a state, over and over again. I was shocked not to see him on every news program tonight screaming and shouting ( like some of his fans ) about how he can do what ever he likes because he's George Michael :rolleyes:

'He's shy, he's delicate, and he looks at the world with innocent eyes of a child.......I Love You Michael :flowers:
[/b]

Yes he can, he was not screaming and he didnt say that...get your facts straight.... :flowers:

It must be so frustrating, you go and log in and plan to go to the forum of what seems to be your faverite artist Mr George Michael, where all your read is compliments and praise of him, and each time you end up on this Michael Jackson site where we don't all kiss his butt, ( something he might quite like ) and allow weak excuses for his total disrespect of Michael, ( and people who drive around safely in London ) Gosh, must be real frustrating. :innocent:

It must be so frustrating, you go and log in and plan to go to the forum of what seems to be your faverite artist Mr George Michael, where all your read is compliments and praise of him, and each time you end up on this Michael Jackson site where we don't all kiss his butt, ( something he might quite like ) and allow weak excuses for his total disrespect of Michael, ( and people who drive around safely in London ) Gosh, must be real frustrating. :innocent:
[/b]

So what if he disrepects Michael? :rolleyes: I'm supposed to stop loving him? If I did that, I'd not have many friends left...lol....

And YES, he IS my favourite artist.....

Nah, its not frustrating, its nice standing up for the man....and btw, we all dont kiss George's butt (which he might like)....lol...

George Michael, rocks!

Let's not feed ourselves with tabloid press :D :flowers:
[/b]

He kicks sooo much ass !!!

And I love that sentiment... :D

so what happens next time when he runs someone over cause hes off his head driving.

Back