Give In To Me - Black or White- 1991 MTV Music Awards

Re: Give In To Me-Black or White-91 MTV

who doesn't :wub: ... that pants and the Superbowl ones :D (and let's not forget the golden pants :naughty: ) ...

and the black pants and silver pants of scream video , the blue pants at the Virgin store signing, the red ones of Blood on the dance floor, the red too of TII and Thriller video, ....:wild:

MICHAEL IS NOT JUST KING OF POP....HE'S ALSO THE KING OF PANTS ^^ hehehee :wild::wub:

and the black pants and silver pants of scream video , the blue pants at the Virgin store signing, the red ones of Blood on the dance floor, the red too of TII and Thriller video, ....:wild:

MICHAEL IS NOT JUST KING OF POP....HE'S ALSO THE KING OF PANTS ^^ hehehee :wild::wub:

YES! King of Pants! :woohoo: BTW, I love your avatar and siggy!! So sexy!

yeah ;) ... you're right girl :D ...

All the pants! All the pants!!! :whistle2:

shortly said :lol: ...

OMG! He's so so so so hot in the "Give In To Me" video. :wub: :swoon:

Omigod, omigod, omigod, omigod, omigod, omigod, OMIGOD. How did I miss this thread?! I really almost cannot even handle it. God, he is beautiful and sexy. Effin' A, man.

I see you guys have kept this thread running finely tuned!!!! ;)

3333309.jpg

33333.jpg

^^ The first!! Plug me!!!!!!!!!! :naughty: ^^

^ One of my favorite pictures of him of all time.
I fall completely in love, all over again, every time I see it.

OMG, you guys, i've NEVER heard this version of GITM before....I've heard of it though...This is SO damn amazing!!

Back