vlcsnap-black%20white%200.jpg

black-or-white(21)-m-14.jpg

black-or-white(21)-m-8.jpg

black-or-white(21)-m-10.jpg

93433845---michael_jackson.jpg

Michael+Jackson+Black+or+White.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Give In To Me-Black or White-91 MTV

OMG, you guys, i've NEVER heard this version of GITM before....I've heard of it though...This is SO damn amazing!!

:jumpy: OMG!!!!!!!! His voice at 4:00-4:35 :dribble: I died, i went on another planet :stars: Thanks Alanna for this!!!! Where is it from???

:jumpy: OMG!!!!!!!! His voice at 4:00-4:35 :dribble: I died, i went on another planet :stars: Thanks Alanna for this!!!! Where is it from???

ooooh iknow!! I love that part too!! i also love 2:15-219...he sounds raw and sexy, i've never really heard his voice like that before....it's a demo i think....i just kinda stumbled on it...wow..i love it....i love how it's acoustic too!

ooooh iknow!! I love that part too!! i also love 2:15-219...he sounds raw and sexy, i've never really heard his voice like that before....it's a demo i think....i just kinda stumbled on it...wow..i love it....i love how it's acoustic too!

:wild:eek:mg!!!!! that part too!!!!!!!! Burning horny tears want to come out from my eyes right now :stars:

Love this song and this version is... :swoon: :wub:

^^ i knew you girls would love it as much as i do...and appreciate the raw sexiness of it!

im gonna have to check them out too! i've heard who is it and dangerous, and now GITM but nothing else!

ahhhh...yes...i might have heard that one too! :naughty:

:naughty: But seriously the parts i mentioned in GITM demo really make me mad!!! I cant stop listening!!! :stars:

:naughty: But seriously the parts i mentioned in GITM demo really make me mad!!! I cant stop listening!!! :stars:

i know i know i know!! soooo sexy..i love him and i can't explain it!! :stars:

OMG, you guys, i've NEVER heard this version of GITM before....I've heard of it though...This is SO damn amazing!!

ohhh gawd!!!!!! :wild: His voice :woohoo: :stars: I'm flying!! :naughty:

thank you ;) :)

^^ i knew you girls would love it as much as i do...and appreciate the raw sexiness of it!

it's a wondeful video girls, i love it!!:wub: GITM demo sounds amazing his voice, i love whe u can evenhear his breathe :angel:

and well the scenes are.....u know :naughty:

He is ::bow: Beautiful..isn't he.. :wub:

I never thought when asking for pictures for these,that we'd all come up with soo many. It's wonderful!

Back