Got Pets??

photo.php

This is my dog Lily. Shes a border colly and she is now 9 years old. :)

Suzie sounds just like my 2.5 Turkish Van fur baby, Wendy. She grew up wild and did not "adopt" me until she was 6-7 months old. She'll spend the day hiding if she hears unfamiliar voices or the doorbell.

Wendy - that's a cute name for a cat. I like it. xx

I love all the pictures!! Your animals are gorgeous :)

I simply can't understand people who mistreat pets.. :( Or who would have pets and then just 'decide' that they don't want them anymore and leave them there to essentially die.. :(

Yes :) I have one cat, I love her to death! Lol here are some pictures:

l_a4bf56767e4a4c8c0aa6c379846de5ac.jpg

l_4a6b35fee6d94d01bc2b596aef59c79c.jpg

l_dc9c35af149f4eb2b26e054e99517d72.jpg

l_b655a6ef239c3ed16da9af04a863b5b6.jpg

l_48f6a6dc20f94c50a562eaa1fad035f7.jpg

Everyone's pets are so cute!

I have three cats. Two are black and white cats - brother and sister - from an animal rescue. They're probably around 8 or 9 years old.

An elderly lady who could barely see or hear ended up with 15 or so cats in her one bedroom apartment. She was being moved into a nursing home, so animal control went to pick up all the cats. The lady was very upset about the cats being taken away, so her family convinced a no-kill animal rescue to take all the cats in. My cats lived in the city animal shelter for a little while and then in a cold barn while the rescue tried to find foster homes. I'm sure it was pretty scary for them to be moved around and living in cages, but they're both happy, friendly cats.

The other is a pure-bred Russian Blue that my husband adopted as an adult. She can be shy with new people, but she's become a lot more brave since she started living with my cats.

I'm going to try to find some good pictures of them this week.

Last edited:
I'm glad mine aren't the only ones! I think my neighbors looked at me like I was crazy when I was outside posing them with their ears on in front of their easter basket LOL They get birthday presents and cakes too, and christmas presents and stockings too! LOL

I am an only child and basically all grown, so my parents really enjoy 'raising' their youngest 'children' LOL AKA: our pets! I even call them my 'brothers and sisters' or 'sissies' or 'the kids' LOL because they are thought of in such high reguards in my house...We love our pets a LOT lol

You guys' dogs are SO cute. strawberrypie999 I love the pic of Maddie on Easter. :lol: Too cute. Until my eldest dog passed last year, my mom and I dress up our dogs for Christmas... the baby would be a reindeer and the oldest would be Santa because he had a fluffy white beard (he was a poodle).

Anyway I have a full house of pets. :ninja:

I have:

A red eared slider hatchling I haven't named yet.
3 dwarf hamsters - Delilah, Ahi, and Snuggles
A fishtank with a dwarf frog (Pete), and betta fish (Moonlight), and a school of neon tetras (I just call them "the gang" lol)
2 crested geckos - Bullet and Reptar
A Yorkie named Moses
A year old dwarf rabbit named Mumble (yes I named him after Happy Feet :lol:)

It's really hard to say no to animals :ninja: If I didn't have the means to take care of them I'd def wouldn't take them in, but I get so caught up on Craigslist looking at all the animals that need rescuing.

I'm getting another toy poodle for my birthday, since my dog passed away last year on July 7 (yep, MJ's memorial day :cry:) and I think I'm finally able to accept a new dog in my life. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna name him MJ. :)

i have only 1 Dog
her name is Sonja and she is a ....don´t know what it is in englisch^^

400_3739333362636135.jpg

400_3838373234396334.jpg

she is 13 years old
old lady :D

You guys' dogs are SO cute. strawberrypie999 I love the pic of Maddie on Easter. :lol: Too cute. Until my eldest dog passed last year, my mom and I dress up our dogs for Christmas... the baby would be a reindeer and the oldest would be Santa because he had a fluffy white beard (he was a poodle).

Anyway I have a full house of pets. :ninja:

I have:

A red eared slider hatchling I haven't named yet.
3 dwarf hamsters - Delilah, Ahi, and Snuggles
A fishtank with a dwarf frog (Pete), and betta fish (Moonlight), and a school of neon tetras (I just call them "the gang" lol)
2 crested geckos - Bullet and Reptar
A Yorkie named Moses
A year old dwarf rabbit named Mumble (yes I named him after Happy Feet :lol:)

It's really hard to say no to animals :ninja: If I didn't have the means to take care of them I'd def wouldn't take them in, but I get so caught up on Craigslist looking at all the animals that need rescuing.

I'm getting another toy poodle for my birthday, since my dog passed away last year on July 7 (yep, MJ's memorial day :cry:) and I think I'm finally able to accept a new dog in my life. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna name him MJ. :)

Aww, you are doing such a good thing by taking in the animals that need a good home!! I'm so happy that they aren't just being abandoned and left to die =[

OH, And your avatar cracks me up! I love it!!

i've got a rabbit called Arnold,he's gorgeous..............i got him in May and he was 10 weeks when i got him. he is my first pet

arnoldbaby016.jpg

01062009353.jpg

arnoldbaby160.jpg

Ahhh :) all your pets are so sweet! I LOVE animals :)

These are my 2 Cairn Terriers - Daisy(the b&w)pic - shes the clever one and very sensitive - can sense if you are not happy/ill and will sit by you, she is my lil shadow at home if my door is shut she'll open it!
and
Cassie - Daisy's sister, not all there and quite amusing - she is adorable like a teddy bear and loves cuddles

2801522134_eb8e3d6760.jpg

2801517084_930d509b3d.jpg

Last edited:
Aw omgosh your pets are all so sweet and cute!!

That bunny looks so lucky, its got a little ball and a wood bridge and everything, how cute!! :)

And that picture of the white cat and his teeth is cute and hilarious at the same time! omgosh lol!

You guys' pets are so adorable :D
I got 6 lovely cats, they are all abandoned cats that we has adopted, here's some of their pic, they would like to say hello to all of you and your pets :)

(their names from left to right)
Jill, Yoga
out.php

Yoga, fafa, meow meow
out.php

Jill, fafa, yoga, meow meow
out.php

mr wong (we called him mr wong becos he is the eldest)
out.php

sisi
out.php

yoga
out.php

jill
out.php

Last edited:
I have three dogs they are all Jack Russels :D

Lucky (The eldest of the family, he's 11 years old now):
Fotos-0025.jpg

Joey (A Black and Tan Jack Russel, he's 6 years now):
Fotos-0024.jpg

Jack (The youngest and wildest of the bunch, he's 3 years now):
Fotos-0014.jpg

How come I only just saw this thread???
I'm home!:D

Wanna see my dearest, cutest, sweetie-pie hairy babies?

IMGP0370.jpg

Runtie & Browneye

Pirate5.jpg

My new baby boy Pirate.

he's now 2 years old, but those were taken about 9 weeks, and 8 months. I havent got any recent photos in this computer!

But he looks the same in the face - just A LOT bigger, haha.

I have a 11-year-old male cat called Felix. He's fat and lazy. :p

09cd5bcd2f6585941b03b79b184ee4e91238342261_full.jpg

9cb33360d91a5664573781305a27f12c1248525710_full.jpg

And I had a Hamster girl but she died a few weeks ago. :(

b7b4c8909f665afa05fbfe27f8ea1b681238342530_full.jpg

How come I only just saw this thread???
I'm home!:D

Wanna see my dearest, cutest, sweetie-pie hairy babies?

IMGP0370.jpg

Runtie & Browneye

Pirate5.jpg

My new baby boy Pirate.
OMG they are sooo cute. We used to have guinea pigs, too. I love them.:wub:

gorgeous pictures everyone :)

My house is a zoo, I have 14 animals although a the moment and soon I'm getting a new dog:)

Pictures:

l_2db8bb231bed68035797ff8bdf7bbcdd.jpg

^^ That Is ChiChi she's a Japanese Chin and just recently passed away from a heart murmur she was 13 years old.

l_20c79e2b8b72d4065f4271ac5e8decc3.jpg

^^That's Doris she's about 3 years old now I think

l_38eac11b2a98e0e356e587ac0eb8fa82.jpg

^^ LG as a baby, of course he's bigger then that now lol (he's to big now to actually hold and try and take a photo

l_3e9ec8af78743cf969d3698b98f87fc2.jpg

^^ Soukie, he's actually ChiChi's Nephew he's turning 12 in December

l_421f5844d22ff83fd5d600924489f4a2.jpg

^^ Polly (not sure how old she is but I've had her for 3 years)

l_96e46a58a4064de18546bc53786b58dd.jpg

^^ Milly & Molly (They both just turned 12 months old)

l_adf8c12d4758ab91fffab39bf9fc06ab.jpg

^^ Tinkerbell (not sure how old she is either, but I've had her for 2 years)

l_dcd2936186424b7f8a17a6cabbe06d2e.jpg

^^ Kitty, (I've had her since grade three she is now 18 years old)

The other picture I haven't posted is my 5 gold fish, but I can't never get a proper photo of them cause the flash frightens them :lol:

Back