Got Pets??

wow i love all these pics. :clap:

my dachshund Hector, or Hecty for short :D he's crazy about anything round. he will bark at the fruit bowl, eggs etc. if it's nearly round he wants it lol hilarious!
DSCF0667.jpg

and my westie Taz :) who is obsessed with watching tv, and he goes crazy if he sees any type of animal (whether real or a toy! lol) or any country scene because to him that means there COULD be an animal coming lol

IMG_0206.jpg

Hey… seen this thread thought id introduce my 7year old westie to you all…
His name is Scamp, hes my wee baby tehehehe

Photo-1866.jpg

Playing with his squeaky toy
Photo-1578.jpg

Posing as always
S6303364.jpg

This was when I said bye bye to him before I went to spain on my holidays
S6304151k.jpg

wow i love all these pics. :clap:

my dachshund Hector, or Hecty for short :D he's crazy about anything round. he will bark at the fruit bowl, eggs etc. if it's nearly round he wants it lol hilarious!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaw hector is GORGEOUS. i love dachshunds:yes::):):)

All of your pets are amazing, guys! lovely :)

I have 2 dogs, rabbit, parrot and turtle. :D

That's one of my dogs called Funia. She's old already, she's 16 :)
funia.jpg

Kruszyna - Funia's doughter ;)
kraszyna.jpg

My rabbit - Halina :D (in english the name is like HELEN :lol:)
halina-1.jpg

my crazy parrot Królewna :) (she has some persecution complex, I think haha ;))
papug.jpg

and turtle called Szybki ;)
zolw.jpg

giiiirl kes1984 your cats are SOOOO stinkin cute!!!!

littlesparrow seriously, you're making me want a puppy :( LOL

hehe thanks!! They're all my babies!!
You're getting puppy clucky there!! lol Happens to me all the time when I see a puppy!

2600becs - your pets are funny!! I love how animals have such personalities!!

haha i love all these pics!! more people, more!!! :)
i would love a pet miniature pig, but i'm not sure how my doggies would react. lol
i'd love one like this. they are so adorable
pig4.jpg

Hey… seen this thread thought id introduce my 7year old westie to you all…
His name is Scamp, hes my wee baby tehehehe

Photo-1866.jpg

Playing with his squeaky toy
Photo-1578.jpg

Posing as always
S6303364.jpg

This was when I said bye bye to him before I went to spain on my holidays
S6304151k.jpg
oh my gosh. i recognise that last face lol the bambi eyes that make you feel so guilty!

haha i love all these pics!! more people, more!!! :)
i would love a pet miniature pig, but i'm not sure how my doggies would react. lol
i'd love one like this. they are so adorable
pig4.jpg
Ahh, cuteee!
Once I almost bought such a small pig, his name was Napoleon :D
But I was about 1 hour late and girl sold him to other :angry:
I fell love with him when I first time saw him, these pigs are amazing :wub:

miniature-pet-pig.jpg

aww you must have been heartbroken. i hope he went to a good home.
i can't believe how tiny this pig is. lol you could lose it down the back of the sofa :p

giiiirl kes1984 your cats are SOOOO stinkin cute!!!!

littlesparrow seriously, you're making me want a puppy :( LOL

Your English Bulldog is awesome, i love those dogs. Some people
call them ugly...i call THOSE people ugly, their looks are so uncommon, and that's a great thing. It reminds me of my Frenchy....some people say she looks weird and looks scary.......oh brother.

Ah well....great animals in this thread :)

Your English Bulldog is awesome, i love those dogs. Some people
call them ugly...i call THOSE people ugly, their looks are so uncommon, and that's a great thing. It reminds me of my Frenchy....some people say she looks weird and looks scary.......oh brother.

Ah well....great animals in this thread :)

OMG i want a frenchie SOOO bad! I think a frenchie next to my english would be SOOO cute :D I would love a white frenchie :heart: I am actually going to be getting one as a gift from my parents when I graduate college :D

hahahahaahah brilliant!!!!! And yeah a French with English bulldog is great. I absolutely love the bulldog breeds. The english bulldog has somehwat if a 'tough-guy' look, but they are the most good and sweet hearted dogs you can have, hahaha. I'll always have a special place in my heart for bulldogs.

i took some new pictures of my bully baby today :D

I bought her a sunhat at my work today LOL I sell children's clothes, but my poor puppy has to wear them LOL That hat is a 12-18 month one so its a little too small, but SOO cute!

10fyyv5.jpg

2i27w95.jpg

She only looks a little humiliate :D And look at her teeth, I love the bulldog grin hahah

Today I'm going to pet-shop to buy rat!! :D

Cool! rats are so cool, I had 4 female, but I have one left now, it doesn't live long enough..sad, but rats are fantastic friends! They understand their name, they come when you call them, they can use a litter in their cage they love being with us...aawww they are great!

Ahh I bought :) It had to be him and his name was to be Michael, but there in shop left just girls andin this situation name will be hmm maybe Michaelina or something lol, I don't know yet :D but she's cute :D
beztytuu-4.jpg

Back