Grammy's All-Star Tribute to T-25; MJ Reported to Attend/Not Perform

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing i wonder is, Mike is in studio with will.i.am all the time, Akon too, and these people are the ones most likely to be doing the Thriller tribute at the Grammys right?

I wonder - do Akon and Will suggest to Mike that he should take part? When he has his own album coming out the next day i wonder if they encourage him to perform or are on the side of taking the spotlight themselves.

Sure they say they like working with him, but wouldnt u think they would pull all stops to take the stage with him? Wouldnt take honor be above sitting in a studio with him?

Im not saying I PERSONALLY want or require MJ to perform.. its about these guys.

What stance do you think they take?

I wonder - do Akon and Will suggest to Mike that he should take part? When he has his own album coming out the next day i wonder if they encourage him to perform or are on the side of taking the spotlight themselvesabout these guys.

What stance do you think they take?

I imagine they probably have spoken about It and Michael just stated that he feels he isnt ready yet.

I imagine they probably have spoken about It and Michael just stated that he feels he isnt ready yet.

He has to be ready someday (if he just wants to perform still, I'm not anymore sure if he will) so I just don't understand why he wouldn't prefer keeping up to be ready all the time.. Two or three performances in a year, that are not related to the new studio album, don't make any harm. I think soon he has been out of performing too long time and it's every time harder and harder to come back.. :(

Last edited:
don't think MJ got a TON of bad publicity though. LOL Only on the fan boards did i see/hear tons of backlash...really.

u should have been in the UK frontpage of every newspaer on non tabloid news programes. that whole thing was a total disaster because of crap management.

I do HOPE that MJ is there, but even if he's not it will be great to see the tribute..

Just people don't give ur hopes up.. Otherwise you could be let down..

Then some will get mad at MJ!?!?!? It happens. u'll see

I think that this thread is getting too large, so I'm going to close this one and rename another thread, Grammys, Part II. Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back