Guinness World Records confirms Michael Jackson’s Michael album artwork as the worlds largest poster

Re: Big Publicity For ''Michael'' In the UK

Oh my God. Woooo go us. :D

Now all we need is a proof it really is visible from a plane. Anybody care to take a trip and check it out? :cheeky:

Awesome, great to see! :)

Oh my days! :D That is sooooo cool, now THAT'S promotion MJ-style :D I'm going to have to ask Motsey to drive us to this to take a look on saturday, seeing how we're picking up thrillerchild who lives close by....good excuse lol

Last edited:
Maybe it's silly, but watching this made me cry. Thanks the UK for showing so much love for our beloved Michael. He deserves it!

This is really great! Heathrow is the biggest airport in Europe and they're thousands of planes approaching it every day. Imagine that nearly every passenger of those thousand flights is able to see this poster! This is a HUGE promotion!

OH...MY...FUCKING...GOD!!!! :wild: That is just 15 minutes away from me!! :D I'm gonna take a look straight after I finish work! If it's lit up I'm gonna take pics and a video! I love living here now!

:bounce: :wild: :woohoo:

In 2006, why did Michael have 19 singles in the UK top 40? I remember this happening but I can't remember why.

GREAT!!

This is just a thing MJ would love. He loved to break world records.

Great great promotion. Well done SONY!

wonderful and classy, thanks alot for sharing !

I dont know in witch country is this but yeah the publicity is good!

156686_1767696155234_1324084982_1971849_4740885_n.jpg

Nice. I would ride that bus...

Cool, some more pics would be nice, anyone flying out of there soon, i think my brother might be, if he is i will get him to take some photos.

What really got to me when I heard about it at work is I just know Michael would be smiling and squealing in tonight at something like this. I could hear him in my head and could feel him bursting with excitement if that makes any sense at all. He just would have loved this.

In 2006, why did Michael have 19 singles in the UK top 40? I remember this happening but I can't remember why.

When Visionary was released it sold a lot more than anyone expected it to and 19 singles ended up in the UK top 40. Makes me proud to be a Brit

:D Unique promo & another Guinness!?!?! :wild: TOO COOL! :clapping:

Wooo haaa - surely he should get another guiness world record for the music / entertainment artist with the most guiness world records???????

Another Record, Anyone Counting? No, Because There Is Not That Many Numbers :D

Guys it's not in the place where I thought of first. I may be too close to the runways at this point :-/

Back