Guinness World Records confirms Michael Jackson’s Michael album artwork as the worlds largest poster

:wild: WOW!! Impressive!! And people thought Sony wasn't going to promote the album. LOL!
Another record for Michael!!! :wild: :clapping:

I love the bus too! I keep seeing the Michael promotion on almost every site I go to. Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

Last edited:
It's the field on bath road between waggoners roundabout and hounslow west

That's what I thought and its where I am now but I guess they pack it away for the evenings and overnight? Bugger!

My only complaint is that it's no date on it? o_O LMAO No... "In Stores Dec 13th" or "In Stores Now". Folks don't have common sense anymore and they will probably see it and be like o_O. But I love it.

That's what I thought and its where I am now but I guess they pack it away for the evenings and overnight? Bugger!

Pack it away? As if they take it inside every night? You're joking right? Did you see how large that thing was? It's not being moved until it's purpose there is over with.

Pack it away? As if they take it inside every night? You're joking right? Did you see how large that thing was? It's not being moved until it's purpose there is over with.

You honestly think it would be left there unguarded in an area like this? Trust me this is a shit part of town! Anyway I'm gonna have one last look around then head off home defeated for the night :(

Brilliant and well done to whichever company manufactured this...Made in Britain I hope?

I guess that's one collectable we won't see on e-bay! (LOL)

I wonder where it will find a permanent home, after its world travels. Any suggestions? Perhaps they could hang it on the outside of the O2 (You can see that from many flight paths over London, too).

....and how do they top this for the next album promo..they've set a high bar for themselves but I'm sure they'll keep thinking bigger and better ( a hot air balloon perhaps)?

Last edited:
It must be Michael's own idea? Because it's so genius. Think how many people from around the world see it!

I imagine Michael sitting on the edge of a cloud and staring at the ground speechless.

This is brilliant!! has every body seen it reported on the main news as well??

T

Sorry guys but this is the closest I could get (on street level at least) to the poster this morning :( The only access to the field I can see is either from the top edge through a builders compound yard gates or through whoever owns the horses & cows grazing the field :(

dd153a3a.jpg

I havent seen it on any reports have I just missed it or is the UK news ignoring it?

I saw this 2 hours ago as I flew into Heathrow, very cool. I took a pic from the plane which I'll upload later. Didn't see any promotion in LA, Vegas or New York where i've spent my last 2 weeks.

You honestly think it would be left there unguarded in an area like this? Trust me this is a shit part of town!

Sorry Stephen but this gave me the chronic giggles as I started imagining some thief coming along, looking at it and saying "I'll have that!" and then dragging it away with great difficulty lol. I know what you meant though....vandals.

Going to see this tomorrow and if we can't get close enough, well it's over the fence for us! :D

I saw this 2 hours ago as I flew into Heathrow, very cool. I took a pic from the plane which I'll upload later. Didn't see any promotion in LA, Vegas or New York where i've spent my last 2 weeks.

From where were you flying?

Hi Nonoka, I was flying in from New York on Virgin Atlantic. Here is a poor I Phone picture I managed but it looks so much better and bigger in person from the plane and this photo was taken at the worst angle and furthest away.

15f8090d.jpg

Wow, great! Thank you very much. So the plane maked the approach from West. I'll fly to London soon but I fly from Munich so sadly I won't see it :(

Ooh Munich, what a lovely place. Audi flew me out there for a product launch not long ago, fell in love with it!
You might get lucky as I know planes could use the same runeway even if coming from diffrent directions, I was at terminal 3 by the way but went past T5. That picture really does not do it any justice at all, it stands out like a sore thumb and you can clearly see the images. It's just by the time I got the camera out it was to late to get the best shot.

Hi Nonoka, I was flying in from New York on Virgin Atlantic. Here is a poor I Phone picture I managed but it looks so much better and bigger in person from the plane and this photo was taken at the worst angle and furthest away.

15f8090d.jpg

omg, either way, it's pretty clear anyways! VERY COOL! :punk:

15f8090d.jpg

Great Picture! Thanks for sharing :yes:

What is the latitude and the longitude of this masterpiece? I love your music forever, Michael. It needs the biggest poster in history. If someone will break that record I know you are always willing to break it. I mean this could be like a tradition, couldn't it?

Back