Guns N' Roses

Of course, Chinese Democracy is the best thing in years, i know Axl and Slash would not get together, no, you're right, i also want a Velvet Revolver new album, at least there would be some good music in the business.

ya after Invinvcible i never heard any good album til Chinese Democracy..Slash is workin on his solo album these days so maybe we will find some good music on it but there is one problem..on Slash's album Fergie and Robbie Williams are also gonna sing and its really a shame..Both useless singers will sing on Slash's album:(....:smilerolleyes:Slash shud go to Mike's door and ask him to sing like 2-4 songs..I bet it will sell atleast 15 million..anyway Vard do you collect GNR concert DVDs???

Is that confirmed? Robbie Williams? Wow i was hoping for a much more Rock inspired album than that rather than just teaming up with anyone! There's all my enthusiasm for this project gone out the window! Rather hear Slash sing himself that than garbage!

Is that confirmed? Robbie Williams? Wow i was hoping for a much more Rock inspired album than that rather than just teaming up with anyone! There's all my enthusiasm for this project gone out the window! Rather hear Slash sing himself that than garbage!

I read it some where on forums and along with them Ozzy is also gonna be on the album..Slash can do better than that Im sure but I dont understand why he wants to ruin his own album:(

ya after Invinvcible i never heard any good album til Chinese Democracy..Slash is workin on his solo album these days so maybe we will find some good music on it but there is one problem..on Slash's album Fergie and Robbie Williams are also gonna sing and its really a shame..Both useless singers will sing on Slash's album:(....:smilerolleyes:Slash shud go to Mike's door and ask him to sing like 2-4 songs..I bet it will sell atleast 15 million..anyway Vard do you collect GNR concert DVDs???

Yeah i do, see, i love them, about Robbie W and Fergie, OMG NOOOOOOO, sorry but they Suc* really bad

Did anyone see Slash playing Sweet Child with Fergie recently? She butchered the song but man it was awesome seeing him play that solo again! It's on youtube somewhere

Did anyone see Slash playing Sweet Child with Fergie recently? She butchered the song but man it was awesome seeing him play that solo again! It's on youtube somewhere

:cheeky:I can imagine what Fergie can do to Sweet Child O' Mine..hahahaha..We already had Beat It and whole wide world knows what happened to Beat It on 25th Ann edition of Thriller..:hysterical:..maybe you will be surprised to know but in Hindi (Indian Language) fergie means totally useless..:D

Ya those 2 suck soo bad..anyway which concerts of GNR you got..I only have few yet..if you're interested we can swap dvds.just let me know if you want to:)

I only have the Tokyo world tour 1992, and Welcome to The Videos, nothing more, but if i get anything else i let to know, i pretty dry cash hahahahah, SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I only have the Tokyo world tour 1992, and Welcome to The Videos, nothing more, but if i get anything else i let to know, i pretty dry cash hahahahah, SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Cool i have tokyo 2 dvd set its official release,but i dont have welcome to videos dvd but i got few more like GNR live in France,Chicago,Ritz,St.Louis and few more:)

Cool i have tokyo 2 dvd set its official release,but i dont have welcome to videos dvd but i got few more like GNR live in France,Chicago,Ritz,St.Louis and few more:)

Where did you got those?????
About the swap, dont know how to do that, im like an old woman on that stuff, i can only download dont know how to upload, so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you got those?????
About the swap, dont know how to do that, im like an old woman on that stuff, i can only download dont know how to upload, so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

lol..i got frm others..i have mj dvds collection..i sent my mj dvds and in return got back gnr dvds:D

I must clearify that i am from Argentina, it is said that the best GN'R concert was given in Buenos Aires in 1993, so if you go to youtube search (if you want) the songs they perform in Argentina in 1993, they also came in 1992, i was pretty young but i remeber, it was a mess, people in the media here were CRAZY, it was all about them, it happend the two times they came here they are pretty adored, well not that much today, but the fans they still loved them, and well i was not a fan at the time, but i remember the whole innuendo! it was awesome! but the 1992 was not as great as the one in 1993,(they say it was obviously great also), but the one in 1993 was their greatest performance of all time (or so they say) not because im from Argentina i say this, its the word from almost every Guns fan.

I don't like Fergie but I absolutely love Robbie Williams. :) I'll definitely be buying Slash's album if Robbie is going to be on it.

Cool, when you say sent, what do you mean?, sorry im kinda ignorant about this.

well..i exchanged dvds with other ppl and hopefully will do more in next few days..hehe im almost done with uploading and downloading things.it takes much time and so much hard work.but sending out dvds is pretty easy.ya im gonna have tht GNR show frm 93 soon..in92 show was interrupted twice when audience was throwing things on them..:doh:

well..i exchanged dvds with other ppl and hopefully will do more in next few days..hehe im almost done with uploading and downloading things.it takes much time and so much hard work.but sending out dvds is pretty easy.ya im gonna have tht GNR show frm 93 soon..in92 show was interrupted twice when audience was throwing things on them..:doh:

Well yes it was stupid, but Axl did the right thing, putting those stupids in there place. and he was polite, he didnt act bad or anything, so he is not that bad or agresive

haha Axl's rants were really awesome!!!especially that long rant in chicago about his interview with Rollingstone:)

Lol that was a very long one...The one in Paris about Warren Beatty was cool too...Or the one in Santiago...."Ok people...you guys can spit on each other...have a good night"...there were so many lol!

Lol that was a very long one...The one in Paris about Warren Beatty was cool too...Or the one in Santiago...."Ok people...you guys can spit on each other...have a good night"...there were so many lol!

haha ya tht one was also great one..but the great thing in tht show was presence of steven taylor and joe perry..i loved Mama Kin performance and ofcourse Lenny Kravitz performace,tht was amazing

You're right about that! Would have been an amazing concert to be at! The intro to Sweet Child still gives me chills even now....Ahhh i miss the old Guns lol

You're right about that! Would have been an amazing concert to be at! The intro to Sweet Child still gives me chills even now....Ahhh i miss the old Guns lol

hehe Sail Away Sweet Sister..its amazing he sang it many times before SCOM..:D...but now my fav GNR concert will be frm Ritz,88..The original line up and they sounded so unique..I like Matt but Steven was 50% better drummer than Matt..and this Ritz concert proved it atleast to me..:yes:

Yeah i hear ya...Everyone has their favourite line up..Anyone ever see them in concert? I seen them in 06....Finally...Words cant describe how good it was to see Axl in person!

Yeah i hear ya...Everyone has their favourite line up..Anyone ever see them in concert? I seen them in 06....Finally...Words cant describe how good it was to see Axl in person!

Nah i havent seen GNR live ever but rightnow im very much intersted in seeing MJ live..But yeah if i can see Re union of GNR live then definitely ill be going..:Dand you can hear it for yourself,listen to appetite and then listen to illusions albums you will find yourself who's drumming was better..its not about favorites im just sayin what i have noticed like other fans.Steven was more with feelin than matt.:yes:

I understand what your saying...but Steven aint Steven anymore...After the stroke he cant play like he used to sadly..Can you imagine someone who's suffered a stroke playing the stuff thats on Chinese Democracy? Pretty much impossible....but hey if it ever happens i'll be right there beside you in the line up lol

I understand what your saying...but Steven aint Steven anymore...After the stroke he cant play like he used to sadly..Can you imagine someone who's suffered a stroke playing the stuff thats on Chinese Democracy? Pretty much impossible....but hey if it ever happens i'll be right there beside you in the line up lol
ya unfortunately thts true,those cocktails of drugs took away his talent but still i appreciate his work on AFD:)..Well like Axl said Re union never gonna happen so its very much clearer to us tht we are not gonna see them live :(....Steven though worked out his relationship with all former gunners except Axl..:yes:

Yeah true..heartbreaking to see him talk about Slash on Celebrity Rehab.Don't think Axl has any resentment towards Steven judging by what he he said on the forums recently

Yeah true..heartbreaking to see him talk about Slash on Celebrity Rehab.Don't think Axl has any resentment towards Steven judging by what he he said on the forums recently
Actually I cant say what Axl is really about but I think he have to take some responsibility for the break up of that one of the greatest band ever..the way he told us his story he seems to prove that he has nothing to do with tht break up..Steven mention Slash cuz they really worked out their relationship and I believe any relationship could be worked out if both persons really want to..And thts why i don't find Axl to be believable tht much..Im not takin Slash's side here but I just dont get why Duff and Matt choosed to be with Slash rather than Axl??I mean if differences were between Slash and Axl then Slash cud have drift apart but Duff and Matt cud have stayed but they didn't and it make us think tht maybe it was Axl who was responsible for tht break up..Anyway I dont wanna go tht deep in tht topic,its all in the past and it doesnt make any difference anymore who did what and who's responsible for this or that..But Im glad to see most of the Gunners worked out things between them,I think Axl shud also leave behind his ego and give it a chance and give GNR fans what they really want and what they really deserve..I know it might not be easy for Axl but if others could do that then he can also..He is a human being like others so its not impossible for him too..

I think we already got what will be the closest thing thing to a reunion already and that was Axl and Izzy on the last GNR Tour...I seriously thing thats as good as it gets...I've made my peace with not ever seeing slash and Axl on the same stage together...As long as i get every ex member making music on their own or with their own band I'll be content...not happy just content!

Ya we have to compromise..lol thats only we can do now..But the truth is none of them have tht caliber to go on Solo,no offense but its really true..

Back